collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are some of your fav MLP fair/uk con/ponymeet memories?  (Read 861 times)

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What are some of your fav MLP fair/uk con/ponymeet memories?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 12:24:44 AM »
This past year was my first year, as I have many friends in Orlando who went with me (and I pretty much go down there once or twice a year anyway). I dressed up as Pinkie Pie, which was so much fun because I've never done a "cosplay" thing before, or gone to any sort of convention. I really did feel at home there, and already have which pony I'll dress up as next in mind (going to my favorites, G1 ponies this time!). I really do hope I can go to the 2013 fair, but flights for some reason are more expensive to Indianapolis than there are to Orlando, from Minnesota.

My favorite thing was my first purchase- a PERFECT SS Crumpet. She's been a grail for a while and I really got her for a steal. I wish I could remember which user on here I got her from, but I was so focused on "oh my god, Crumpet" that everything else is hard to remember haha. I really enjoyed talking to Popgirl and buying a gorgeous custom from her (another collecting goal I've had since I joined the Arena), and meeting friends from both here and PonyIsland.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal