collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stupid eBay checkout!! Can I fix it?  (Read 396 times)

Offline Jahlila

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
Stupid eBay checkout!! Can I fix it?
« on: November 30, 2012, 08:06:40 PM »
So, I broke down and decided I'd buy myself a belated birthday present. I was so happy when I came across a pony I've been pining over for a long time and at a good price. I also just realized the seller is a member here too. :) So, I decide to BIN it and use Bill-Me-Later to pay for it. I get to checkout and....... Where is the Bill-Me-Later option? It's nowhere to be found. I leave the checkout page and return several times and nothing. So now I'm miffed and worried because I don't want to not pay for this. So, I use paypal with what little funds I have left. Now, I know this may be a stretch and probably not likely, but is there any way that I can cancel my payment and then try to repay with Bill-Me-Later? Has anyone else had a problem with trying to use Bill-Me-Later at checkout on eBay? The seller does accept it and the reason I want to use it is because I need the money in my bank account for Christmas presents for my nephews and niece. If it's not possible, I'll figure things out. Thanks for reading and any help is appreciated.  :blush:
*~*Jahlila*~*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid eBay checkout!! Can I fix it?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 10:44:38 PM »
I've never used Bill Me Later but Ebay checkout confounds me all the time. It keeps changing.

I think there are others who have used Bill me Later.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 03:18:39 AM »
I've never used "Bill me Later" either , so I'm not sure ...  but I think Ponylady might be able to give you some better advice. She should be around soon :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 03:42:16 AM »
Ok, I want to make sure I get this right before I answer.  Do you have an active Bill Me Later account?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Jahlila

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 08:16:41 PM »
Yes, I have an active account. I've used it a few times before when making purchases on eBay.
*~*Jahlila*~*

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 05:06:03 AM »
I have seen a couple cases where people have had issues of it not showing up.  And they said when they got to the checkout process they hit "don't have a PayPal account", even though they did.  It then gave them the option to choose Bill Me Later or to use a credit card.  I am not sure why , it maybe a glitch but that seemed to work.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe your two accounts (Paypal&Bill Me Later) are no longer linked together for some reason?? 

As far as your recent purchase, I would contact your seller if she has not already shipped and explain the situation.  I believe you can ask her to cancel the transaction so she doesn't lose her FVF's and have the transaction canceled.  Then if she obliges it can be relisted and you can BIN again and try to pay how I mentioned above.  But honestly that is all going to be up to your seller.

Hope that helped a bit  :)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal