collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: comissioner sold her part after i´ve bought supplies  (Read 2017 times)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
Re: comissioner sold her part after i´ve bought supplies
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 10:46:08 AM »
hy frankie, i am glad you tell this after all. ^^
okay, first, i am pretty sure i was browsing the thread and saw them as reserved. i never wanted to lie or bring drama, this is what i truly remember and i swear to it.
we agreed on a set of a few things(dollparts) for the tuxedo, and as you asked for additional shirt and trousers, you also agreed to add the shoesand something else to it. i asked for the bone-parts and the dragon-cam from the very first message and mentioned, that i want them in a few messages afterwards too.

for me, when i start to buy material(and i told you about it) the trade starts. i learned now to make it clearer than that, i tought it would be self-evident. my fault, i´m sorry.
i never sweared to you, i just left the "hello" and "goodbye" away from 2/3 messages, please tell me where i was overreacting. (seriously)
i was very bitter dissapointed, but not mean.
i don´t know how it could come to this missunderstanding, i try my best in trading messages and it never happened before. but i guess i still have much to learn.
if you like, we can post the conversation and ask others for help.
i really never wanted to lie and i believe that you had good traidings so far but just made one little mistake, but please stand up for it and don´t try to wind yourself out. >.<

i am glad you are so positive about it and want to make it good now, i replied your PM and hope this gets settled soon.

edit:
we settled this and she kindly refunded the doll. but i want to encourage her to answer me to this post, to let me know, where i did wrong. what is a clear sign for settled trading then if it´s not "i´ll buy materials". please let me know so i can learn for the future.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 11:33:12 AM by emuel »
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 11:32:05 AM »
haha no you never did swear, didn't say you did ^.^ I guess what I meant by "overreacting" more like I could hear your anger in the mails ROAR! XD

Well, i'm glad we could resolve this and were all friends again the way it should be!  :heart:

And hugs for everyone in the arena!  :grouphug:

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 11:46:51 AM »
Yay so glad you guys were able to work it out.  So happy to see that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 09:49:16 PM »
okay, i see you ignored a few points.

i just want to ask you for one last bit, admit that this was a trade. i read through our PMs and it is all over it.
please don´t let me here as a lunatic who imagines silly trades just to cause drama. it´s okay to make mistakes, but lies make everything worse.

just this one last thing and i wont be bothering you anymore, but the trade is not a lie. if you don´t think so, i´m open to ask a mod to read though our PMs or post them here for others to judge.

thank you, it will be completely settled for me then.
and thanks a lot to those who post here and show what they think about it, you´re a big help! ^^

edit:
and i just found this in your message, frankie:
"
Re: MH trade/sale
« Sent to: emuel on: November 13, 2012, 10:36:36 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

View Profile
        Personal Message (Offline)

Re: MH trade/sale
« Sent to: emuel on: November 13, 2012, 10:36:36 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

thanks! I will definatly put them on hold! :D Did you still want 1600 frankie (I still cant find her hand >_<) (...)

if you don´t believe me, here is a screenshot:
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6849/bild5ni.png

so much about me telling lies.

wow, some of this thread is an absolute lie. I NEVER put anything on hold for you.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:23:19 AM by emuel »
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 01:16:26 AM »
I thought by Frankie Stein's above post that she has offered to work something out with you?  :huh:

I don't think she was calling you a liar.  I think what she said was she PM'ed you (which you provided proof she did) but she says you did not respond for over a week??  Do you by chance have a copy of the PM that you sent back to her verifying that you indeed wanted those items on hold?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 03:29:15 AM »
I'm a little confused too. I thought this had now been resolved :what: 
Like Ponylady mentiond -a copy of the PM might be helpful

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 03:41:29 AM »
i hoped it was resolved too, at least on the financial base.
but i when i found this PM, it was clear that she did put something on hold for me but saying here that would have been a lie from me.
also she claimed there was no trade to begin with, and the PMs say the opposite.
i just want her to admit that this was an actual trade and that i didn´t lie.

the pm i posted is a proof that she put things on hold for me, if you like, i can post up my messages too, i can post the whole conversation about the trade to make it clear, but first i would ask a mod to read throught this instead of putting our whole conversation up here in puplic. (or is it okay for you frankie?)

ringlets, ponylady as you are the mods here do you want to do it?

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:43:02 AM by emuel »

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 04:16:43 AM »
this is getting a little out of hand... and to keep going on about it is unfair. I'm out money because I wanted to make you happy... Can't you just drop it?

Theres nothing more to PROVE its over and I did my part to make you happy and resolve this.

Maybe the mods can lock this thread because its been resolved. ^.^

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 06:37:25 AM »
I think even though a financial agreement has been reached emuel is concerned about maintaining her good reputation at this point, and I don't blame her. She posted this thread for advice stating what happened, and then the response was that she was just telling lies and that the things she said happened didn't. I don't think she lied about anything, I think there was just a communication problem. So I think she is just trying to clear up any confusion by showing the PMs to prove that she was not lying about what happened.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 06:59:26 AM »
Emuel, sometimes all we can get is our refund and while you do deserve to be validated about this problem....please understand it might not happen that way.  I do feel its okay though as I can see there was a huge communication problem and I wouldn't expect to have a problem selling to you because of that.  Don't worry about your reputation with us here on the arena.  I am confused why you didn't respond to Frankie Stein for a week....but I figured you guys worked this all out already.  This thread is not out of control its just an example of someone who needs a little more closure to their issue. ;).  I think Emuel feels accused of something that isn't who they are or what they did.  That would be bothersome to me also.  Emuel has been here since 2008 and has very good feedback so I can see why reputation is meaningful to them!!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 07:03:56 AM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 07:37:23 AM »
thank you both, Tulagirl and NoDivision! ;o;
sometimes, i just get time to answer PMs on weekends, thats right. but that wasn´t a problem before and wasn´t the problem here, as she got back to me with a message saying "thanks! I will definatly put them on hold!".
anyway, yes, the reputation and, more over this, my honesty, is very very important to me. As trust is a very important thing to me, not only on the arena/in trading.

maybe also i wanted to warn a little bit, because i found two contradictory statements. mind you.

i leave this open to close (no pun intended) for the mods, but it would be nice if my comissioner would admit that there was a trade and that she put them on hold.
frankie, if you don´t like to, it´s okay. we go our ways and please always stay fair and with the truth.  ;) Have a good time at the arena.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal