collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponies for Christmas  (Read 819 times)

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ponies for Christmas
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 10:02:33 AM »
WOW, the awesomeness of a pony Christmas!!  I have a goddaughter whom I will be gifting ponies to.  She will be getting the Rainbow Dash camping set and the Sweetie Belle/Pinkie Pie cake shop set from me this year, plus one of my many G4 colouring/activity books.

In turn, I will be getting the TRU collector set from my ever loving boyfriend, he has is already, and he has hidden it along with my MLP g4 advent calendar.   :mad:    :cry:

I have also decided that any ponies arriving through my door this December will be wrapped up and put under my tree.  I currently have 3 custom ponies, a Rainbow Flash and a trio of G3's coming my way!!

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ponies for Christmas
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2012, 02:08:00 PM »
My daughter will be having one heck of a christmas! She's getting 2 custom made pony plush. A beatnik viny! scratch and this Fluttershy:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140892452110?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
So now she can stop drooling over mine. Most of her gifts are already wrapped, but she's getting the djpon-3 tin box from toys r us. The Cadance/shining Armor Castle, the walmart Rarity bag full of bath and body stuff and a stocking full of fim pony books, trading cards and some blind bags.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal