collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Who would you like to see crowned America's Next Top Monster?

Cupid
66 (49.6%)
Kalma
67 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Voting closed: November 24, 2012, 06:44:23 PM

Author Topic: Challenge 12 - Evaluation (Part II of the finale! It's time to vote!)  (Read 6318 times)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Re: Challenge 12 - Evaluation (Part II of the finale! It's time to vote!)
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2012, 11:56:14 AM »
I went for Kalma. Those shots were just absolutely breathtaking! Especially the second shot, IT STOLE MY HEART.
Thank you. That is one of my favorite doll pictures I've ever taken, I just love it :)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2012, 01:32:20 PM »
On another note, did anyone watch the season finale for the real life ANTM last week? I was so immensely disappointed in the winner!

YES!! Who wants the blonde, privileged rich girl to win??? No one. I also hated the new judges. Lame season all around. Although I really HATED Kirsten, hating her was good times. Every season needs a good villain. I thought Leila or whatever her name was should have one. I love an underdog and she also surprised me every shot. I thought she looked awful in person, but she takes AMAZING photos. Go gap-toothed girl!!  :cheer:

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
Re: Challenge 12 - Evaluation (Part II of the finale! It\'s time to vote!)
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2012, 06:12:56 PM »

Post Merge: November 22, 2012, 05:59:09 PM

Why does it say 'Good luck my final three'. Isn't it the final two?

Maybe Spectra is in it cos no-one saw her...  :wonder:

I voted for Cupid. Bloody hard choice.

It's called 'Tuney doesn't have the money to pay for an editor!' Ha!

I figured it was a typo, but for a second I was worried there was about to be some crazy plot twist in the competition!
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2012, 09:31:07 PM »

Post Merge: November 22, 2012, 05:59:09 PM

Why does it say 'Good luck my final three'. Isn't it the final two?

Maybe Spectra is in it cos no-one saw her...  :wonder:

I voted for Cupid. Bloody hard choice.

It's called 'Tuney doesn't have the money to pay for an editor!' Ha!

I figured it was a typo, but for a second I was worried there was about to be some crazy plot twist in the competition!

OMG, could you imagine?! Epic twist!

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2012, 09:32:06 PM »
I COULD imagine, that would be so like a reality show, but my heart could not take it!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2012, 09:34:32 PM »
On another note, did anyone watch the season finale for the real life ANTM last week? I was so immensely disappointed in the winner!

YES!! Who wants the blonde, privileged rich girl to win??? No one. I also hated the new judges. Lame season all around. Although I really HATED Kirsten, hating her was good times. Every season needs a good villain. I thought Leila or whatever her name was should have one. I love an underdog and she also surprised me every shot. I thought she looked awful in person, but she takes AMAZING photos. Go gap-toothed girl!!  :cheer:

MAJOR Leila fan here!!! The girl who won was such a complainer, such a whiner, and she cried about EVERYTHING! Leila was such a trooper, had a beautiful personality, took direction well, and delivered amazing photos. Hell, she's the only one who impressed the editors for the final shoot! She lost everything because of a bad runway walk, and to be honest, no one EVER taught her how to walk - or any of the girls! Runway is such an ENORMOUS part of winning the competition, and they don't teach the girls at all. That's the part that really irks me. Laura might have won, but it's Leila who has the real potential. She doesn't need that competition to be a spectacular model!

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2012, 02:05:20 AM »

MAJOR Leila fan here!!! The girl who won was such a complainer, such a whiner, and she cried about EVERYTHING! Leila was such a trooper, had a beautiful personality, took direction well, and delivered amazing photos. Hell, she's the only one who impressed the editors for the final shoot! She lost everything because of a bad runway walk, and to be honest, no one EVER taught her how to walk - or any of the girls! Runway is such an ENORMOUS part of winning the competition, and they don't teach the girls at all. That's the part that really irks me. Laura might have won, but it's Leila who has the real potential. She doesn't need that competition to be a spectacular model!

And now I don't need to watch it when it airs here in two weeks :)
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline FlitterRose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2012, 02:07:50 AM »
Kalma got my voice. That's what my mouse wanted.

63 & 63. Head to head  :shocked:
Sup

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2012, 08:18:05 AM »
Could it be any closer?!!  Amazing job to you both!  I'm going to be so sad when this is over:(

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2012, 09:58:27 AM »

Whoops, here's my tardy spoiler alert: Spoiler Alert!!!!

You should still watch it. The season is totally different this time around, and while I wasn't a fan, it was worth watching for a few girls...

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2012, 10:09:22 AM »

OOPS :doh: Sorry RJ  :lookround: Tuney and I should restrict our comments to an Off Topic thread with a spoiler alert in the future. Seriously though you have to see the final runway show. Those stairs they had to walk down looked so scary/difficult!

Tuney:
Spoiler
That's so sad Tuney! I miss Miss J so much. Miss J has a killer walk. And I don't think Laura's walk was anything to brag about. And yes, she was/is whiney and annoying. At least Victoria didn't win. That would have made me crazy. Somebody ram a sandwich down that girl's throat.

I can't believe what a gripping end this competition is having! I have no clue who will win! Will the judges look at the competitors body of work to decide? I am so going to miss following this.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
Re: Challenge 12 - Evaluation (Part II of the finale! It\'s time to vote!)
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2012, 10:20:15 AM »
Salli: Yes, the judges are considering everything. This is really really tough because Cupid and Kalma are both such great models! No matter which one we choose, half of the fans will be upset! Such a dilemma! On the plus side, both contestants made it to the final two and both received extraordinary dresses, so they're really both winners when it comes down to it.

Post Merge: November 24, 2012, 06:26:00 PM

20 minutes until voting ends!!!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 06:26:00 PM by tuneful87 »

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2012, 06:54:07 PM »
polls closed... and DANG was that a close vote!

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2012, 11:05:13 AM »
MEEP! *eye twitches before falling over*

ONE VOTE SEPARATION! GAH!

*runs around screaming wildly*
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2012, 11:07:52 AM »
All right, I supposed it's time to announce the winner...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal