collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: CAM Mummy/Gorgon and Ice/Blob Girls  (Read 9419 times)

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: CAM Mummy/Gorgon and Ice/Blob Girls
« Reply #210 on: February 05, 2013, 07:33:28 AM »
If you're willing to chance ordering them online, shopjustice.com has the Ice/Blob & Mummy/Gorgon CAM sets, as well as some other MH items. Today only they are BOGO. Discount code is 780, I think. It tells you on the main page :)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2013, 07:35:00 AM »
There is an actress who the harpy reminds me of. I can't remember what her name is for the life of me, nor can I remember the actual movies shes been in. They've all been like "teen comedy" movies though, like "She's all That"...but shes not in that actual movie. Boyfriend and I have been trying about a month and a half to remember that girls name, but with no luck. Shes a blonde in real life... I can see her face in my mind, but my brain is like dead when it comes to her name.  >_< SO FRUSTRATING! I would hug the person who figures out who I'm talking about, and that pretty huge for me, because I'm SO not a hugger. :D

However, I agree with you Tuney, her wing/arms are just crap. If the plastic were a little more rigid, the pegs could support the weight, but that would be too easy for Mattel, right? :rolleyes:
Mena Suvair perhaps??  She's got that wide set apart eye look too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2013, 07:39:22 AM »
They prices at Justice are pretty high. $40 for one set? I think I'd be best off waiting until they get in the store. Thanks for letting me know about it though, Maniah.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #213 on: February 05, 2013, 09:35:52 AM »
There is an actress who the harpy reminds me of. I can't remember what her name is for the life of me, nor can I remember the actual movies shes been in. They've all been like "teen comedy" movies though, like "She's all That"...but shes not in that actual movie. Boyfriend and I have been trying about a month and a half to remember that girls name, but with no luck. Shes a blonde in real life... I can see her face in my mind, but my brain is like dead when it comes to her name.  >_< SO FRUSTRATING! I would hug the person who figures out who I'm talking about, and that pretty huge for me, because I'm SO not a hugger. :D

However, I agree with you Tuney, her wing/arms are just crap. If the plastic were a little more rigid, the pegs could support the weight, but that would be too easy for Mattel, right? :rolleyes:
I agree it could totally be Mena Suvari... Other options are Amanda Seyfried (although she's after the time frame you're talking about),  Jamie Pressly, Rebecca Gayheart, or Judy Greer.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2013, 10:31:25 AM »
They prices at Justice are pretty high. $40 for one set? I think I'd be best off waiting until they get in the store. Thanks for letting me know about it though, Maniah.
You gotta wait for one of their 40% "sales" (which are pretty much all the time)

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
CAM Mummy/Gorgon and Ice/Blob Girls
« Reply #215 on: February 05, 2013, 10:54:45 AM »
Well, no. It would be $20 for one set. You buy one at $40 and get the second one free. It's like paying $20 for each.

If you do a google search for coupon codes for justice, there is an active %40 code out there though. You cannot combine it with the BOGO though. If you only want one, its better to look up that code. But if you want two, then the BOGO offer is best.

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2013, 01:35:56 PM »
BAM! MELISSA YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Judy Greer!! Thats her! And even though its not really a "Teen Comedy" like I was thinking, Jawbreaker was the movie I was thinking of. I think its her long skinny nose that reminds me so much of her.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2013, 01:39:40 PM »

I agree it could totally be Mena Suvari... Other options are Amanda Seyfried (although she's after the time frame you're talking about),  Jamie Pressly, Rebecca Gayheart, or Judy Greer.

She also has extra big eyes like Amanda. This harpy definitely has modeling potential!

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2013, 02:22:24 PM »
Definite potential. Just need matching torso and limbs and we'll be all set! Preferably a torso/limbs with some birdlike texture to them? C'mon Mattel!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 05, 2013, 03:16:23 PM »
So, I'm warming up to these wings after discovering I had them on the wrong arms!

hamsteh

« Reply #220 on: February 05, 2013, 03:51:19 PM »
So, I'm warming up to these wings after discovering I had them on the wrong arms!

Oooh I'd never seen her feet before! She has some really cool pieces... O:
I can never figure out which the left/right arms are either. x.x

Like her hat too. ^.^

Melissa

« Reply #221 on: February 05, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »
BAM! MELISSA YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Judy Greer!! Thats her! And even though its not really a "Teen Comedy" like I was thinking, Jawbreaker was the movie I was thinking of. I think its her long skinny nose that reminds me so much of her.
It's funny because I had a feeling you were going for Jawbreaker. That's why I mentioned Rebecca Gayheart too. And a lot of people don't know Judy Greer's name, I just happen to be weirdly obsessed with character actors/actresses. Glad I could help!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2013, 05:18:08 PM »
Judy is a bit bird-like looking! hehe

Post Merge: February 05, 2013, 05:18:32 PM

hamsteh: Her feet are awesome! I highly recommend!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2013, 04:29:43 AM »
The sets have made it to germany already - much to my surprise, since we always get stuff super late! °v°

What?! Where?! q__q

BR-Toys! They have the new CAMs and DC dolls.
(but the webshop at spieletom.de listed them today as well.. just in case you prefer to order online. ^^)

Ordered Blob and Ice Girl instantly!
Thank you so much for the heads up, Kimmy! :hug:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal