collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MH Black Friday  (Read 2867 times)

Offline Ambar

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MH Black Friday
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
i canĀ“t find any individual doll here!!!! all are sold out :( i want skelita so baaaadddd :(

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 05:13:44 PM »
Just visited my TRU as well and noticed they had a metal container full of the I <3 Fashion dolls but that it was already half empty from the weekend and finally being available....either that or they only put out a few and are hiding the rest.

It just looks like they will be gone within the first 10 minutes of being open with the way it looked.

Which I am hoping is not the case ;( but sure seems like it.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 05:35:04 PM »
I thought the sale price on the TRU dolls wasn't good until 8pm on Thursday? Can people buy them a certain amount of days before and get the price difference after Black Friday? Cause if you can get the sale price somehow without having to deal with all of that madness I better get my butt over there like.. nowe
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 06:12:43 PM »
It's not available at the price till then, ( I think) but I think people finally were able to find them here so they bought em! If you go I guess you could ring em up and try.

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2012, 06:14:10 PM »
Nice deals! I have been wanting the classroom sets, but I don't think I want to deal with the madness of Black Friday shopping.

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2012, 06:17:11 PM »
I was wondering if they have extras set aside with a sticker UPC covering the original one that has the sale price attached to it. When I worked at Walmart for black Friday the DVDs were stickered with a different UPC specifically for black Friday and when you removed the sticker the normal UPC gave it its normal price. If that makes sense.
I was curious if I bought them at full price now, if they would change the price for me to the black Friday price. I don't remember what store policies are for black Friday..
Wishlist (MH)

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2012, 06:19:51 PM »
I don't know either....It would be nice if they could change them, but it probably is a limited thing...otherwise I am totally bringing back my I <3 Fashion Frankie from month + ago to get these two for the same price. >.> Its in a box from moving.....

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2012, 06:25:32 PM »
I think they only do price changes if the item is purchased in a certain amount of days before the price changed and with this IF they did it would probably require a reciept. I should call them tomorrow and just ask what the policy is lol that'd be a lot easier
Wishlist (MH)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2012, 06:32:04 PM »
most stores won't honor black friday deals outside of the black friday timeframe

they are limited deals for limited times

last i knew TRU won't honor adjustments for any of their "doorbusters" deal any time of the year unless you are in there at the time that the deal is happening and even them you may have to return the item and repurchase it ...
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2012, 06:37:03 PM »
Yeah that's what I figured  :huh: poo. Makes sense though so I can't say I'm surprised. Well, I guess I'm going to have to show up taser in hand and get them dolls on Black Friday. Don't worry, I won't tase any kids, just agressive adults!
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2012, 06:42:37 PM »
I wish we could go to any of those stores for the sales at 8 PM. All of the stores in my state are required to start Black Friday at midnight on Friday and not a minute sooner. :(
Silly law, in my opinion.
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2012, 08:04:56 PM »
It is a strange subject for a law......but I know at least that I personally want to go see the sales at some of those 8pmers but I have family time and that's more important and cleaning up! If it was 12 I might have a chance haha then again people get in line SO early.....

:)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2012, 06:40:12 PM »
I'd rather pay full price than wait in long lines, stand in the cold, deal with the crowds, fight to get what I want........

Plus, I'm too timid, and wouldn't be able to force through the people and grab what I wanted right out from someone.  Someone once saw me looking at a doll, turning it over in my hands, and as soon as I put it down, she snatched it up!  I thought that was a little rude (I could be wrong, though) at least let me walk away from the section.  I could never do that.

And that's why I over eat and slip into a 24 hour food coma on Thanksgiving!  No Black Friday for me:)  More power to you all though!  Good luck, and I hope you all get what you want:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 07:05:06 PM »
Yeah, it definitely depends on the store, the area where you live, etc!  It can be intense I hear.

I went last year, but around 4/5am to the mall and got a parking place at the door basically. It was pretty empty! I got some disney stuff for the kids in the family, and it was a little busy there but nothing too crazy.  It was raining bad that morning...and I ended up going to Target later around 7/8am and they had TONS of stuff left over. Guess waitin in line early wasn't in the cards and worked out GREAT for me haha.  It was actually a lot of fun!

I usually wait for the people to leave if I am interested in something, but I do know that when looking at the same time with other buyers we constantly seem to exchange stuff in and out of our hands.  :P  Sorry that she was a bit rude trying to grab something in such a hurried manner! That's a bit of a bummer ><

Well I hope you just ENJOY your 24 hour food coma and relax, have some downtime at home away from those cuhrazy crowds!!  That's the best thing to do I think, but the fever has bitten me!

:accomplished: :frolic: :lovey: :good: :enthralled:

Happy Thanksgiving all, whether you relax or hurry through those stores!!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 09:06:55 PM »
I will be braving Wal-Mart tomorrow night. Right now I'm sitting here refreshing Best Buy's site waiting for their online sales to go live, trying for the PS3 bundle and Darksiders II for my brother. I hope it won't come up too late since I have to cook the whole dinner by myself this year (well, my 12-year-old son will be helping, but he's just learning how to cook) which means I need to get up early and start some of the prep work. The plan is to eat around 1pm, so I'll likely end up napping for a few hours before getting ready to go to Wal-Mart at 7pm, then to GameStop by 11pm or so. I'm mostly picking up PS3 games for my brother (he's paying me) and I figure while I'm there, I may as well try for a Lagoona or two.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal