collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 39081 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #990 on: December 05, 2012, 11:14:23 AM »
The Wal-Mart on Touhy didn't have anything nor did the Target. :/ The Wal-Mart that's out on Golf Rd. next to the TRU is where I found the Scaris dolls. For some reason I thought this Wal-Mart was in a different suburb. ^^; When I left this morning there was still Jinafire, Skelita, Clawdeen and Frankie left. They also had some PD Abby and Draculaura.

The TRU up there has been getting Scaris but I've only seen Clawdeen but they did have some Ghoul's Alive dolls. So far all the Targets I've been to haven't stocked anything new.

I knew which one you were talking about. lol I saw Ghoul's Alive at that TRU on Friday. They had a couple of boxes above the shelf when I was there. I just wanted the boxes so I got them from a member on monsterhighdolls.com. I haven't checked the Target I used to work at in a long time. I should check it out on Friday when I get paid. lol The TRU in Schaumburg has TONS of dolls! I should tell the manager there, I managed to find Deuce at Justice. He was going to let me know when they were expecting to get them in next time I stop by since we've become "friends" if you want to put it that way. lol

Man I never have any luck at Justice! Do you frequent the one at Old Orchard I haven't checked there in a while.

I don't go out that way much. I'm up in Arlington Heights so I stick to the Woodfield area because it's closest to me, plus I work at the mall so I go out after work so it's not really costing me much gas since the stores are so close to each other and I'm already out that way so it's not like I'm really going out of my way to check the stores. lol I'm trying not to buy any dolls 'til after the holidays because I don't know which dolls I'm getting, but I had to grab Deuce. I probably won't ever see him again. :lol:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: December 05, 2012, 12:26:43 PM »
Success! I managed to find two Scaris Deuce at my Justice! One for me, and one for Veni Vidi Doli. Ravie, if I spot another, I'll pick him up for you (at cost, not scalpy prices lol). Sadly, they only had the slim line, which I'm currently holding off on. I suspect we'll get a five pack with Cleo and Lagoona down the road. Of course, I may end up breaking down and getting them anyway, but I'm not worried about them disappearing forever in a matter of months. Heck, a lot of places still have SS!

I ended up hitting TRU as well, but they mostly had old stuff, Ghouls Alive (ugh) and lots of PD. I picked up the only Spectra because she had a nice face (which seems to be rare). I'll wait to get the others at Target after the holiday season. My current mantra is " better to give than receive", and I still have Christmas shopping to do.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #992 on: December 05, 2012, 12:43:35 PM »
Success! I managed to find two Scaris Deuce at my Justice! One for me, and one for Veni Vidi Doli. Ravie, if I spot another, I'll pick him up for you (at cost, not scalpy prices lol). Sadly, they only had the slim line, which I'm currently holding off on. I suspect we'll get a five pack with Cleo and Lagoona down the road. Of course, I may end up breaking down and getting them anyway, but I'm not worried about them disappearing forever in a matter of months. Heck, a lot of places still have SS!

I ended up hitting TRU as well, but they mostly had old stuff, Ghouls Alive (ugh) and lots of PD. I picked up the only Spectra because she had a nice face (which seems to be rare). I'll wait to get the others at Target after the holiday season. My current mantra is " better to give than receive", and I still have Christmas shopping to do.

:hug: That'd be super! I'm currently stalking Amazon for him, but I can't sit here all day to babysit the webpage and it'll probably be while I'm out that he reappears and disappears!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: December 05, 2012, 12:47:41 PM »
:hug: That'd be super! I'm currently stalking Amazon for him, but I can't sit here all day to babysit the webpage and it'll probably be while I'm out that he reappears and disappears!

I almost didn't want to take a shower yesterday, I was sure he'd pop up while I was in the bathroom.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #994 on: December 05, 2012, 12:50:35 PM »

I almost didn't want to take a shower yesterday, I was sure he'd pop up while I was in the bathroom.

LOL, I had that feeling a while ago.

Offline hannaliten

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: December 05, 2012, 01:35:25 PM »
If anyone is looking for DDG Lagoona, she's only $12.99 on Amazon right now. Also, there's a $5 off $25 Amazon offer on Facebook right now.

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #996 on: December 05, 2012, 02:08:23 PM »
Bow Tie, what Justice did you go to? I am quite literally right near you!

Melissa

« Reply #997 on: December 05, 2012, 03:05:52 PM »
I found a few Scaris yesterday at my local Walmart. They had Jinafire, Rochelle, Clawdeen, and Frankie, but only one of each. I was so tempted to get Rochelle because I love her outfit, but I'm trying my best to wait until after Christmas to buy more stuff for myself since most of my relatives will send me money instead of gifts.

picklepud

« Reply #998 on: December 05, 2012, 03:17:08 PM »
Hi gang, sorry I have been missing for a few quite a few months.
I hope you are all well. xx

There has been lots going on while I was away and lots of MH talks.
Really glad to be back. Miss you all. x

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: December 05, 2012, 03:45:33 PM »
Hi gang, sorry I have been missing for a few quite a few months.
I hope you are all well. xx

There has been lots going on while I was away and lots of MH talks.
Really glad to be back. Miss you all. x

Glad to see you back! :) You and your gorgeous photos have been sorely missed.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: December 05, 2012, 03:49:53 PM »
Bow Tie, what Justice did you go to? I am quite literally right near you!
The one at Woodfield. :)
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1001 on: December 05, 2012, 04:40:03 PM »
Welcome back Picklepud!

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: December 05, 2012, 04:50:20 PM »
Oh my ghoul! I snagged Deuce from amazon! It took all day and it was such a crazy 'blink and he's gone' situation. I keep checking my amazon orders and he's in there! Gotcha, snake boy!!! So if you have the time and patience to stalk amazon it may just pay off! (But I won't lie, it was pretty frustrating!)

But the hunt continues for Jinafire. I suppose I will resume stalking TRU or maybe I will venture into super sketchy Walmart.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline hannaliten

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: December 05, 2012, 04:58:13 PM »
Congrats! He's elusive!

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #1004 on: December 05, 2012, 04:59:09 PM »
ooh ddg lagoona $12? i will have to think on that one :) wish i didn't have  bills right now!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal