collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 38832 times)

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #510 on: November 28, 2012, 01:43:54 PM »
How did this happen??? I somehow have nine dolls, two more on the way (11), and then plans to buy at least two more dolls (possibly three so 13-14)!  I really need to figure out how to display them all. I think I need more stands and shelf space...
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 28, 2012, 01:45:31 PM »
I hope they make a Christmas movie/episode.

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 28, 2012, 01:46:18 PM »
How did this happen??? I somehow have nine dolls, two more on the way (11), and then plans to buy at least two more dolls (possibly three so 13-14)!  I really need to figure out how to display them all. I think I need more stands and shelf space...

They sneak up on you like that! I had plans on only owning 5 dolls. Now I have 30 and am looking forward to getting a few more...^^;

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 28, 2012, 01:59:04 PM »
If only the Arena was also real, physical place where we each had space to store our collections XD
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 28, 2012, 02:30:41 PM »
I need to get a dresser for my bedroom so I can put more doll shelves in my closet. Like grzankitter, my lack of space has led to dolly ennui. I have at least 8 dolls that need styling, and I can't get motivated knowing that they'll just be piled up. The only new doll that's gotten fixed up is Jinifire; Veni Vidi Dolli sent her to me as an early Christmas gift. I was just too excited to leave her undone!

For some odd reason, whenever I have display space issues I think of you :lol:  I always wonder "What does crimson DO with all this stuff???"  And SunnieBunnie too for that matter!  I'm starting to wonder if having them all is a good idea or not.  I don't think I expected it to be this bad (with releases.)  I figured a few lines a year or so.  I loved the release rate when they first hit stores.  Plenty of time between lines to shop, save money, style the dolls I bought.  Heck, even had time to bond with them :rolleyes:

Haha, for a while I did have the space. My closet is pretty roomy and it has several built-in shelves. But with over a hundred dolls, their pets and a bed, that space is GONE! I do sometimes question collecting all of them, but 99% of what comes out is so great, I quickly banish the thought. I think once I get more shelves in there, and get the Scaris and Coffin Bean furniture, it'll be better.

Offline Saiko

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 28, 2012, 02:55:16 PM »
Spotted Scaris today in Toys'R'Us here in England! :) I wasn't expecting them so soon.
I saw the whole case too; x2 Skelita, x2 Clawdeen, x1 Frankie and x1 Rochelle.
:heart:

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 28, 2012, 03:19:07 PM »
Is anyone else excited for Wonder Wolf? :P I don't even really care about her stock, but that hair is fabulous!

So excited! I didn't want her at all when I first saw the photos, but she weaselled into my heart... :S

And on the topic of space, WHAT HAPPENED! I only wanted a few, now I have NO idea where the ones in the mail are going to go, and my want list is endlessly growing! Maybe I can rig something up on the ceiling...

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 28, 2012, 03:20:26 PM »
I was on a trip in Ohio, so on the last day I called a near by Justice to see if they had the new dolls.  I was told some lady came in 2 day's earlier and bought every doll they had.

I'll just have to be patient.

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #518 on: November 28, 2012, 03:35:27 PM »
I, too, am confused at how I got to the point where I have 9/10 dolls..  :scared:

*sigh*  She is so pretty!  I've got her it a box in my closet somewhere (and Robecca, too) I should pull her out.  I'm low on space, and have no idea where I'd put her after I'm done de-boxing but, but, but lookit her!

I agree, she's so pretty! I remember why I bought her now.

I think I'm gonna save that pic.  Maybe it'll kick me in the butt or something?

Glad to hear my picture could help in some way!

No worries! She looks gorgeous. I've really been struggling to get into my Venus, and not because of the bald patch in her flocking. As much as I like her "eco punk" theme in theory, her outfit just wasn't doing it for me, but I've had such a hard time finding an alternative. And while I hate those little vine things she wears, she looks wrong to me if I take them off. I wish they'd been molded on like the ones on the backs of her hands. Anyway ... I'm going to try cutting her hair next to see if that helps any. I wish they'd given her a proper mohawk to go along with her shaved head.

Yeah I really wanted Venus at first, but when I got here I wasn't impressed at all. But after all of this, I just love her! A mohawk sounds pretty badass though.

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 28, 2012, 03:37:24 PM »
I was on a trip in Ohio, so on the last day I called a near by Justice to see if they had the new dolls.  I was told some lady came in 2 day's earlier and bought every doll they had.

Was that Cincinnati? I got the same line from a Justice worker a week and a half ago.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #520 on: November 28, 2012, 03:42:18 PM »
Yeah I really wanted Venus at first, but when I got here I wasn't impressed at all. But after all of this, I just love her! A mohawk sounds pretty badass though.
Yeah, if I eff up her haircut, I'm going to see if I can commission someone to reroot and flock her so she has a proper mohawk with a shaved head on both sides. I bet she'll look awesome like that.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 28, 2012, 03:49:11 PM »

Was that Cincinnati? I got the same line from a Justice worker a week and a half ago.

I was in Perrysburg Ohio.
It was super close to where we were staying so I thought I'd give it a try. 

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #522 on: November 28, 2012, 03:59:25 PM »
If only the Arena was also real, physical place where we each had space to store our collections XD
I think the Arena would need to be its own planet for that to work out well...

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 28, 2012, 04:01:29 PM »
I think the Arena would need to be its own planet solar system for that to work out well...

I fixed that for you.

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #524 on: November 28, 2012, 04:04:02 PM »
Hahaha the only problem with us having our own solar system is that shipping costs would be ridiculous. We'd just need a bigger planet like Saturn.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal