collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Photocard Trading Thread  (Read 4178 times)

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Photocard Trading Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 08:14:42 AM »
Our missing list is long  :shocked:  starting with our extras:

1, 4, 7x2, 9, 10, 15, 22, 37,  39, 43, 45, 59, 62, 64, 84, 90, 96, 102, 107, 108

missing:
6, 12, 21, 27, 30, 33,
42, 49, 52, 54, 58, 61, 70,
74, 76, 77, 78, 79, 99, 101, 105

I like having all the numbers in one place like this to keep track :)  much nicer and neater than my chicken scratch writing, lol.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:57:38 AM by DiamondDreams »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 04:20:18 PM »
Bump! Added tons of doubles!

gothtini

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 05:19:13 PM »
I finally got some duplicates today so I figured it would be good to post in here now  :lol:

What I need:

Duplicates to Trade/Sell:
61,67 (x2),70,73(x2),74,75,

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:45:49 PM by gothtini »

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 03:20:23 PM »
Yes, I haven't forgotten either! I also try to avoid places like Walmart during this time of year  >_< Plus... the cards haven't shown up in Canada yet, so yeah  :lol:

I have some cards on the way from hannaliten (thank you! :biggrin:), and I'd be interested in getting 79, 83, 85 & 89 in particular if someone has duplicates of those :D

They appeared in Canada today! I found a box in the trading card section in Walmart :) $3 a pack here!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 04:13:38 PM »
I wish they sold the album for them in the US, but I found a good substitute for in the meantime. I got a cute little photo album from Walmart that holds 4 per page (front and back) and there's enough room for about 2 full sets. There's also a little spot on the cover to put a photo so I printed a pic of Rochelle to put there. It's really cute. Mine's pink, but there was purple, green and I think maybe one other color. I'll have to take a pic of it when it's daytime and I have more light. It cost like $6.

gothtini

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 04:51:28 PM »
I've been dying for the album to come to the US. I keep all my cards in one of the envelopes they came in.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 06:41:58 PM »
I wish they sold the album for them in the US, but I found a good substitute for in the meantime. I got a cute little photo album from Walmart that holds 4 per page (front and back) and there's enough room for about 2 full sets. There's also a little spot on the cover to put a photo so I printed a pic of Rochelle to put there. It's really cute. Mine's pink, but there was purple, green and I think maybe one other color. I'll have to take a pic of it when it's daytime and I have more light. It cost like $6.
Aw I would LOVE To see how you've set it up before and after.

I've been dying for the album to come to the US. I keep all my cards in one of the envelopes they came in.
lol I'm doing the same thing! Although mine is almost close to exploding. >,<;

These things are super addicting! Once I start to get doubles, I'll be searching around to trade/buy here! 

Although, I am kinda having a little bit of Buyer's Remorse. @,@;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 06:46:17 PM »
I understand that Buyer's Remorse, but I just use the ones I don't want in swap boxes or as extras in trades :)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 03:22:58 AM »
Ok, I managed to get some pics of my album. Please ignore my messy desk in the background. lol

It's a cute little album for the price. Of course, if I do see the real album in the stores here, I'll buy it, but I think this is a good alternative since it looks unlikely that the album will be sold in the US.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2012, 06:15:48 PM »
That looks perfect ShortyBoo!  I think I'll wind up doing something similar. 

I don't remember what the official album looks like.  Anything extra special, or is it something I can live without?
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2012, 09:42:29 PM »
Wow that looks amazing! Now I'm tempted to go and get me a blank photo album and print a picture for the cover. :P

Bought a few more packs yesterday and got 2 doubles. >,>; 13 Packs in and I finally got doubles 78/108 done. XD Once I get a chart/list going, I'll post it here or something.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 10:10:49 PM »
haven't seen these at walmart yet. we still have the NFL books. but just the books because i bought all the stickers and they never restocked :( i just needed one more L to get my 3rd prize.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 03:53:47 PM »
If you're antsy and can't wait for them to pop up in stores, you can go to the PaniniUSA Site and buy 5 packs for about $10, or a box for about $50ish?? If I had the money, I would've bought a whole box to get whole sets done and sell the extras here.

Speaking of buying packs, I bought a few more this morning on my way to class, and ACK!! 7 doubles and only 5 new cards. >,<; That's a clear sign that I should stop buying booster packs and go here now.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 05:44:28 PM »
Yeah, I had the same problem with the MLP trading cards. I'd have more duplicates than I did new cards. I've actually bought most of the cards I've needed from members here. It's so much easier than trying to get lucky with the packs from the stores.

Offline zannid

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2012, 11:45:39 PM »
Yeah, I had the same problem with the MLP trading cards. I'd have more duplicates than I did new cards. I've actually bought most of the cards I've needed from members here. It's so much easier than trying to get lucky with the packs from the stores.

Yep. Can't tell if the case at my store is a new box or not, but I bought some packs and only got a few new cards and quite a few repeats. It seems however they have the machine set up, certain cards get put in the packs in sets. Like, I got the same 4 Ghoulia cards in one pack that I got in another pack!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal