collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can someone from the US possibly help me purchasing an ebay item? (non pony)  (Read 541 times)

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I am really interested in an item on ebay, but can't bid due to being in Australia. The seller has said they would ship it to Aus, but I decided to come here and ask just in case I get stuck not being able to pop a bid on it. It has about 9 days to go, so its no hurry to find someone, I just really would like the opportunity to actually own this guy.

I can paypal over the cash as soon as the auction closes for postage, the item + shipping to Australia.

Any help is much appreciated :) would prefer someone with some feedback that I can view somewhere (not being picky, I just prefer to deal with a middle man that I know will be reliable) and willing to give you something in return for the help (cash or something else that you may be interested in)

Let me know if you think you could help and I will message you with details!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
If you still need help bidding on this item, pm me.  I'd be happy to help and I have excellent feedback here and on eBay under the username scarlettds.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
Thanks scarletjul, I will flick you a PM shortly with details and work something out with you :)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Thanks scarletjul  :hug:

If for some reason you two can't get something worked out, I would be happy to help you too Paints.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal