collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Antique Stores/Toy Fair Finds! Picture Heavy!  (Read 869 times)

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
Re: Antique Stores/Toy Fair Finds! Picture Heavy!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 10:55:27 AM »
nice find, i go to volo a few times a year usually, just went last week and it was dried up. another place you can check is Quake Collectables in the city.

nice to know theres another collector in my backyard, tho now ima be jokingly blaming you when i find no ponies :silly:

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 05:06:10 PM »
Congrats, awesome finds!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 08:46:37 PM »
nice find, i go to volo a few times a year usually, just went last week and it was dried up. another place you can check is Quake Collectables in the city.

nice to know theres another collector in my backyard, tho now ima be jokingly blaming you when i find no ponies :silly:

I was planning on going to Volo soon. Now I don't have to worry about going there any time soon. I have only found G1 ponies at one booth. I did find someone who had a G2 Mickey D's toy as well as a G2 accessory. Which I totes forgot to put in this post! I'll probably check sometime after the new year. I need to let my wallet heal after Black Friday and then go back to the Swap-O-Rama in Melrose Park. I need to see what ponies this lady, who I got G2 Ivy from, has.

I'll definitely have to check out Quake Collectibles! Thanks! :D And you are more than welcome to jokingly blame me if/when you don't find any ponies. :biggrin:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 01:17:45 PM »
Major finds! Congrats with them! X

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2012, 08:08:38 PM »

I was planning on going to Volo soon. Now I don't have to worry about going there any time soon. I have only found G1 ponies at one booth. I did find someone who had a G2 Mickey D's toy as well as a G2 accessory. Which I totes forgot to put in this post! I'll probably check sometime after the new year. I need to let my wallet heal after Black Friday and then go back to the Swap-O-Rama in Melrose Park. I need to see what ponies this lady, who I got G2 Ivy from, has.

I'll definitely have to check out Quake Collectibles! Thanks! :D And you are more than welcome to jokingly blame me if/when you don't find any ponies. :biggrin:

yeah went to Quake a few weeks ago and they didnt have ponies in but its a GREAT place to check out reguardless (and seem to get them quite often so i mustve just missed out.) Last time i didnt leave emptyhanded at least. left with a really nice Popple and a MIB Skeleton Warriors figure. its a nostolgic goldmine. and yeah last few times i hit Volo it was a miss- a handful of G3s scattered here and there but no G1s as of my last visit. used to have a few booths in mall 3 and a few stragglers elsewhere but havent found any in a while.

there was also another antique mall somewhere in St Charles that used to have a booth packed full of them, tho a bit overpriced. but i havent been there for YEARS now so who knows if its still there. =P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal