collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Artwork for your Chocolate -- Brag started on page 6!adopts on last page  (Read 6272 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: My Artwork for your Chocolate!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 09:49:45 AM »
Oh- what a fun idea!

There is a actually a quite famous local hand-made chocolate shop in Seattle (well two really but I am thinking of Theo's chocolate which is the best!) - they ave all kinds of crazy flavors-  so maybe you could give me an idea of what you would be interested in :D

They have a website...
https://www.theochocolate.com/shop

sugar_apple

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 03:35:42 PM »
Hiya! Here's a Finn that would be interested in participating in this crime trade :D
If sirithfin is getting some Fazer chocolates, I could pick up something else (say, if he wants to try something seriously bizarre, then salted licorice chocolate is a definite must xD)

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 04:48:00 PM »
Glad i'll be able to help :) Already know what i'm going to pick up for you lol. Do you want some sweets as well or just chocolate??? Think i'm goign to have some fun with this lol.

As for the art, would you like us to PM you when we have an idea???

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 11:59:18 PM »
mwahaha, i feel like an undercover agent, sitting next to him and conspiring with you. XD he has to work on his physic-universitystuff.
hrhrrr!

sugar apple, that would be awesome! he is not a fan of liquiroice, but i think it sounds cool. thank you for helping out too!

archer:
 XD well, he likes peanut butter, marchmellows, caramell, crokant (sp?) uhh, coffee, wine gums (not sour/unsalted), fudges, raisins, nuts,...
he loves watermelons! XD and cute food with faces.
and recently he eats these little waffle cookies, dipped in chocolate, do you know what i mean?
he often gets representet as a little crab, so if you come by something like that, feel free to include it. ^^ 
the persona i made him is a chocolate colored gal with black hair and a little crab as a symbol and his name is "chocolate warning" . i try to post pictures of him later!

yes! please pm me your ideas and sheets if you have some, so i could keep track of them a lot easier. ^^

completing the list in a  second!

oh, and maybe i have to mention that his birthday is on the 26th of december. thats the first day after christmas when i´ll be seeing him, so his christmas presents are also birthday presents too. ;)
so, if you find something b-day related, it would fit for the extras too, he will turn 25 ^^
(these are just ideas, no must)

here, i just redid the image of his persona. a bit dark with the brown body and blakish-brown hair, but anyway. ^^ the crab has a liitle tophat too XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 01:36:59 AM by emuel »
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 12:13:52 AM »
I could totally hook you up with some chocolate from Australia, we have some pretty original stuff over here, and I can get my hands on some New Zealand choccie as well. Let me know if you are still looking for some, more than happy to help out in exchange for some of your gorgeous artwork! I just love your style :)

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 01:34:48 AM »
If you're still interested in chocolate from the US, here in California we're pretty much the home to the all-American made chocolate brand of Ghirardelli :) I don't know how easy it is to find elsewhere, but as it originated here in CA just thought I'd offer to see if you're interested. There's all kinds of flavors and fillings, especially around the holidays  ^.^

Offline Ardid

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 01:41:57 AM »
Great!  :accomplished: Yesterday I asked my bf and he told me that here in Spain we have a very traditional brand from the XIX; they stop producing after the Civil War but when the market recovered they started producing again with the same old recipe. He says that's pretty good, so probably today I'll be able to get you some  :happy:

Also, here in Spain we have something very similar to the chocolate M&M, it's called Lacasitos. I personally prefer them to the international brand, I wonder if you'd be interested as well  :what:

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 01:58:53 AM »
wow, already 10 participants! i´ll have a nice drawing weekend, whee!! >u<
don´t miss to send me your wishes for your artwork!

fingerpaints, australia and even new zealand sound gorgerous! (they don´t have anything LOTR-related chocolate, do they? LOL )
thank you for the complimetn, do i get a chance to draw your persona? i love the design! :D

Inky milk, yes, please!
and if they have some sort of card, could you write a note about how special the brand is? i think its interesting and good to know! ^^

Ardid, lacasitos sound great! we both love M&Ms, so that would fit great. XD  the traditional brand is great too, please give best regards to your BF for helping out! :D

everyone, please feel encoraged to add a postcard/a little note about the chocolate, they seem to have interesting backstories. ^^ if not maybe just something like "merry christmas/happy birthday" from where or in your language?

allright, i start with the first Artworks! everyone, would it be okay to post them here to see for the others too? ^^
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!

Offline Ardid

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 02:55:46 AM »
Perfect!  :good: I'd get some Lacasitos too, and I'll look for something more that might be traditional here; I'd just discovered that the turrón is from Spain! You might know it, it's a type of candy traditionally eaten at Christmas in Spain, I think it's called nougat candy in other countries but I think that they are variants. All the supermarkets are flooded with turrón yet and there are some very traditional brands that make it :)

I'd be glad to see your artwork here to get ideas, I don't want to ask for too much! (I'm an artist too so I know how much time & effort it can take) :art:

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 07:20:29 AM »
oh, ardid, turrón sound delicious, he likes nougat too!
well, i don´t hink you can ask for to much, just shoot me a pm!  i just have two requests right nor, one (sirithfins) is finished, but i have to wait until i could take a picture, because it is traditional. and the other hast to come back to me about details. 

so girls (and boys?) just drop me a pm! if there is anything, i still can ask you about it. ^^

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 11:01:37 PM »
Awesome :) I am not too sure about LOTR choccie, coming up to Christmas, I may be able to find something though, sometimes they release little box sets and such for different movie / character related stuff like that with choccie.

And yes, you will get a chance to draw my persona if I can find you something that the partner would like ;)

I will PM you later with some details of what I can get my hands on that may be of interest to you, I will have to have a run through the shops to see what we do have on offer at the moment so it won't be for a few days at this point.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 11:08:29 PM »
well I know the US isnt the most well known for its chocolate xD but I could grab some local Cherry chocolate if he might like that kinda things (i live in the cherry capital)  xD so you can pretty much find literally anything flavored like cherry. the chocolate is actually pretty good and made on the spot at this little fudge shop haha.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2012, 12:39:36 AM »
I'd be happy to help out on the NZ chocolate front, I bought a bit for the Christmas swap but I' decided not to participate in it. Does he like peanut butter? We have this AMAZING new peanut butter flavoured one, I've probably eaten about 6 big blocks of it since it was released :blush: its delicious, there's also a new white chocolate & raspberry flavour its a tad sweet but pretty scrummy too.
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2012, 12:46:51 PM »
NOES!
PLEASE!
he just said he doesn´t like coffee in chocolate!! >o>
have to got back to work, but needed to post this! >o< noooees!!

i´ll answer you right after work, sweets! ^^ also all the pms!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 01:17:02 PM »
If you're still interested in UK chocolates, I can try and see what we have around here! We have a good variety where I live :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal