collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your NM or Mint Brazilians  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Show me your NM or Mint Brazilians
« on: November 12, 2012, 04:56:45 PM »
Ok so I have seen a few amazing condition Brazilians lately on ebay and other places and it just gets me thinking how different
each pony looks when they are mint as opposed to in not as great condition.  Something about the poofy hair
versus soft and silky makes the pony look completely different.

Show me your NM or Mint Brazilians! Only gal I have is milkyway.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your NM or Mint Brazilians
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 05:22:36 PM »
 :pizza: Sitting down to await results.
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 05:46:03 PM »
:drunk: I'd murder my wallet in a heartbeat for a Milky Way that stunning! :drunk:

I do have quite a few Brazilians, but many have issues. My better ones are~

Not mint, but I LOVE her colors :lovey:

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 06:24:51 PM »
Brazillains I have. NM - not so much. :P

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Ember1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 06:54:16 PM »
OMG Glacia! I love your MOC brazilians.. Can't get much mintier than that.. Your brazilians are gorgeous!
Heres another photo of milky for you. :)

"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 07:29:01 PM »
Gah, Glacia, why do you always seem to want the same ones I do?!   >_<   Oh, well, I guess we've already established that we have similar tastes in ponies.  My only hope is that your friend in Brazil will find you a nice Milky Way before the next one becomes available for general sale!  And I'm drooling over your schoolgirl Gusty and pegasus Moonstone.  SO. MUCH. WANT!!!!!

Ember, did you get that Milky Way from, oh, who was it?  baby_splosh, I think?  Like about a year or two ago?  I think you outbid me for her, but I didn't have much to spend on my #4 grail Brazil Milky Way, because I had just bought my #3 grail Brazil Truly about a month before.

I guess I can't complain too much; I've got some nice Brazils too.  I'll take some pics later.  Mine maybe aren't *quite* as minty, but they're pretty close.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Ember1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 08:00:55 PM »
Yes Kellyponyfeathers,
She came from baby splosh.. I think she is quite possibly the nicest brazil milkyway I have ever seen. Virtually no flaws.. and such soft silky hair... I have
conditioned her up a few times since I got her so its super shiny now :)
I really do love mint or nm brazilians. I remember a gorgeous brazil ribbon on ebay a few months back.. Just breathtaking..

I am curious.. who is your #1 grail if truly was #3 and milky was #4 .. Can't wait to see pics

*hugs*

Offline Endocat

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 08:39:12 PM »
Here's my one and only Brazilian "Sprinkles"  :)

I'd love a Brazil Starshine!  has anyone got a photo of her to share? 
Most Wanted: retro release Starshine

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 09:39:08 PM »
OK, here's a group shot of mine.  I love Brazilians too; they're some of my fav foreign ponies. :lovey:

My turning pose Gusty isn't as nice as Glacia's, but I still love her.  I have her dress and 4 shoes around here somewhere too, no purse or hat though.  Darn, where'd I put them?  I need a bigger pony room--with more shelves!

Ember:  Yeah, I thought so.   ;)  I had to drop out of the race for Milky Way, even though I still thought her price was reasonable.  Then I saw your brag a few weeks later and thought, "Oh, Ember got her!  Well, there's no way I would have outbid her anyway, ha ha!"  But to answer your question, my #1 grail is Reverse Gusty, and #2 is Ladybug.  I dream big, don't I?  :lol:  I guess I might have to say my #5 would be Greek white Glory, and Glacia helped me get her a few weeks ago.   ^.^  So two out of my top five favorites isn't bad!  For now, anyway!

Endocat:  I actually got a Brazil Starshine recently, but I'm planning to return her to the seller.  The ends of her mane look blackened and singed; I think she was in a fire!!!  She's all packed up now, but here's the auction pic:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MY-LITTLE-PONY-HASBRO-83-ESTRELA-MADE-IN-BRAZIL-RARE-/221126137704?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=%2BrWApQXPC6GuemHS897QsMjcIgg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
I guess I got a pretty good price on her, but her condition just wasn't quite as good as I'd hoped.  I dunno, do you guys think I should keep her?  Her hair still looks pretty long, and I thought if I just snipped off the blackened tips, it would actually be pretty hard to tell that anything was wrong.  Or if you want her, Endocat, let me know ASAP.  (Sorry to get off-topic, Ember.)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:42:00 PM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 10:25:33 PM »
@Kelly- I didn't realize that Glory was that high up on your wantlist! :drunk: I'm glad I was able to help out though :hug: My Brazilian friend has been looking for a Milky Way too, but hasn't had much luck yet. So jealous of your Truly by the way :silly: Mine had much of her hair chopped off.

@Ember1- I'm still drooling over that Milky Way :silly: I hope one day I'll be able to find one for my collection.

Offline Endocat

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 10:35:11 PM »
PM'd you Kellyponyfeathers ;)

Ohhh that Truely is divine!!  So many lovely Brazilians!! 
Most Wanted: retro release Starshine

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 10:38:31 PM »
@Kelly- I didn't realize that Glory was that high up on your wantlist! :drunk: I'm glad I was able to help out though :hug: My Brazilian friend has been looking for a Milky Way too, but hasn't had much luck yet. So jealous of your Truly by the way :silly: Mine had much of her hair chopped off.

@Ember1- I'm still drooling over that Milky Way :silly: I hope one day I'll be able to find one for my collection.

Yeah, I guess I didn't realize how much I liked Grk Glory until the opportunity to get her actually came up, but she's soooo stunning!  Thanks again for the help!  And you'll have to forgive me for feeling just a little smug over Truly; it's nice to finally make you a little jealous over SOMETHING I have!  :P  I drool over your ponies a lot more than you drool over mine, ha ha!    Oh, well, I'll bet sooner or later your Brazil friend will find an upgrade for your Truly, and a nice Milky Way too!

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2012, 10:46:33 PM »
Wonderful pics!! what a pity I did not manage to post pics on this forum  >_< >_< >_< I got a mint Brazil Paradise and a funny Sprinkles (not mint but rose color head and white body  :biggrin: :biggrin:)
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 06:14:38 AM »
Omg, so many ponies and they all look gorgeus. Cant wait to see more pics.  :lovey:

Thank you valerie :heart:

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 09:53:56 AM »
I can't wait to get home and take pics of my girls that just came out of my salon, lol!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal