collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

where do you wanna see the 2013 MY LITTLE PONY FAIR??

Orlando Again=)
7 (7.4%)
California
14 (14.9%)
Washington
3 (3.2%)
Rhode Island
8 (8.5%)
CHICAGO!!!
17 (18.1%)
MINNEAPOLIS
9 (9.6%)
Wisconson
2 (2.1%)
New York
10 (10.6%)
Baltimore
3 (3.2%)
other..............................
21 (22.3%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Voting closed: December 28, 2012, 07:16:38 PM

Author Topic: Stalking.. pony fair location!  (Read 7898 times)

Sandra

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Stalking.. pony fair location!
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2012, 12:15:36 PM »
Chicago is pretty darn pricey, though - both in terms of venue cost and cost to travel and stay there. I think somewhere in suburbia would be a possiblity, but I think it would be pretty hard to have it right in the city. (Not that I don't secretly long for that, Chicago is one of the palces I go most often and I'd love it to be there, but logistically it would be difficult.)

I suggested Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL. It's about an hour out of Chicago and the price is great! Midwestria is held there as well as another con called Kollision. It's very spacious and has a New Orleans feel to it! I love the resort so much. <3 Or they could be at the Hyatt O'Hare or the Stephens Convention Center which are both next to O'Hare Airport. I don't like the city of Chicago so I'll take it being in the suburbs over the city itself. I only go to the city for the museums, my uncle's boat, my family grocery stores and the Christkindlmarket.

St. Charles would be PERFECT. Right in my domain. *crosses fingers for Illinois*

St. Charles is VERY close to me as I live in Wheaton, IL. Bow Tie and Sandra, where are you at?

I am in Arlington Heights! :)

Wow! Bow Tie, you're super close!

Sparkleset, I am in Schaumburg. :)

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2012, 12:50:05 PM »
Chicago is pretty darn pricey, though - both in terms of venue cost and cost to travel and stay there. I think somewhere in suburbia would be a possiblity, but I think it would be pretty hard to have it right in the city. (Not that I don't secretly long for that, Chicago is one of the palces I go most often and I'd love it to be there, but logistically it would be difficult.)

I suggested Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL. It's about an hour out of Chicago and the price is great! Midwestria is held there as well as another con called Kollision. It's very spacious and has a New Orleans feel to it! I love the resort so much. <3 Or they could be at the Hyatt O'Hare or the Stephens Convention Center which are both next to O'Hare Airport. I don't like the city of Chicago so I'll take it being in the suburbs over the city itself. I only go to the city for the museums, my uncle's boat, my family grocery stores and the Christkindlmarket.

St. Charles would be PERFECT. Right in my domain. *crosses fingers for Illinois*

St. Charles is VERY close to me as I live in Wheaton, IL. Bow Tie and Sandra, where are you at?

My Aunt is Joliet which is why I'm always rooting for Chicago. :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2012, 01:04:31 PM »

Rad! I work in Schaumburg at Woodfield Mall! :D
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Sandra

« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2012, 01:16:23 PM »

:shocked: I work at Woodfield Mall too! I work in one of the children's clothing stores.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2012, 01:37:20 PM »

:shocked: I work at Woodfield Mall too! I work in one of the children's clothing stores.

That is way too awesome! I work at Macy's in the Coats section on the second floor! :D
-Bow Tie

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2012, 06:02:50 PM »

That is way too awesome! I work at Macy's in the Coats section on the second floor! :D

This is hilarious! You two are the closet I have found that lives close to me! and you two work in the same mall!! I love the Woodfield Mall! I like going to the Rainforest Cafe.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2012, 06:25:52 PM »
Is something going on near St. Charles MO? Because I don't live very far from there.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

BerryPunch

« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2012, 08:09:22 PM »
Missouri would be cool!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2012, 09:39:55 PM »
Is something going on near St. Charles MO? Because I don't live very far from there.
Jem Con was at the Hilton by the airport this year so it would be awesome if the MLP Fair was in the St. Louis area. I have family in St. Ann, Maryland Heights, St. Charles and Wentzville so it would be nice to see them if it is near there. I'll be there in a week for Thanksgiving!
-Bow Tie

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2012, 09:44:28 PM »
Yesss St. Louis ppleeeaase. I will offer up my apartment for group sleepovers!  :biggrin:

Sandra

« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2012, 08:13:58 AM »

This is hilarious! You two are the closet I have found that lives close to me! and you two work in the same mall!! I love the Woodfield Mall! I like going to the Rainforest Cafe.

It's so awesome! I had no idea I had rivals living so close. ;)
I can't believe Bow Tie works in the same area as me. It's either a really small world, or a really big mall.

Bow Tie, I'm in the Macy's coat department all the time. I just recently bought a Betsey Johnson puffer vest from it last week, actually. I wouldn't be surprised if I've actually interacted with you before!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2012, 07:36:10 AM »
Something in the Midwest could be cool! We never get anything. Well, I need to stalk this thread.

I wish we could have a pony meet in the Missouri-Illinois area (somewhere in between). I'd love to host it but I don't have the money, time, or creativity. :P
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2012, 11:23:20 AM »
Somplace in the Northeast would be awsome but if it was in LA or vegas, those are both fairly cheap tp fly to...

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2012, 11:44:04 AM »
Crossing my fingers for Denver. It's close to me and Denver is beautiful. I tell everyone who hasn't been to Colorado that they need to come visit. I watch the sunrise at work every morning.

I'd rather not have it in NYC. No way in heck I could afford a ticket out there (or to feed myself on top of buying ponies). Somewhere in the midwest/northwest would be cool. I am going to Seattle next year for a different con, so I'd rather not go there twice, either. Besides those and Texas because I finally escaped from Texas, I'm pretty fair game. No guarantee I'll get to go wherever it is, but it's exciting that they've mentioned it so early.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2012, 12:01:56 PM »
Sweet Tune! Please end the suspense! At least give us a clue - a region?

*offers fresh baked cookies*
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal