collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Pullips made me do it!  (Read 29367 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: The Pullips made me do it!
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2012, 10:24:27 AM »
Ahh Raye shes soooo cute! I love how vibrant her hair and her smile are ^^ Are you going to keep her in her stock?

Cassy, WHERE do you keep getting all these adorable outfits and wigs!?  :P  Your girls all look stunning!! Particularly Naomi and Kiymoi. That top and wig on Naomi are to die for.

FINALLY I got some free time to take pictures! And the light here in my parents house is much better so I got some really good shots with hardly any effort. Huzzah!  ^.^ So be prepared for MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PULLIP SPPAAMMM MUHAHAH!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hello Anna! by Rysika, on Flickr

Yona and her Pup by Rysika, on Flickr

Kiyomi's First Christmas by Rysika, on Flickr

Chloi by Rysika, on Flickr

Alice by Rysika, on Flickr

Tink by Rysika, on Flickr

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2012, 03:12:31 PM »
Gorgeous pictures you guys! They are all so beautiful! Naomi looks freaking amazing with that awesome wig Cassy, and Rhini, Anna is too precious, I just want to hug her! :squee: :lovey:

Maybe everyone's seen this already lol but I just saw it: video of the Pullip Exhibition at Matsuya Ginza in Tokyo earlier this month: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaimrdpigqI&feature=player_detailpage

PULLIP WONDERLAND :faint: I about died several times over watching that... rarely have I wanted to be somewhere SO BADLY  :lol:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2012, 03:15:21 PM »
O-M-G! That romantic alice! SHE IS GORGEOUS! I see what you mean about her eyechips - they are amazing. I am going to come and steal her away :p

Her outfit is adorable too! Those little boots! The jacket! I just died of happiness a little! Where did you get that outfit?? And she has the most perfect wig *grabby hands* wait a minute... MH abbey for boots?

All your other girls are amazing too (eee Chloi!) but I can't get over Anna :D

Merry Christmas!
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2012, 03:48:56 PM »
 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Thanks Cassy and Zombielina :heart: :hug:

Zombielina -HO MY GODD!!!! *spasms* SO. MUCH. WANT. Cannot take :faint: Did you see all the new ones?!!? You need to post it in the general dollhouse forum  I don't think anyone has. So many sneaky peaks of new girls!!! And  I need them ALL! Dat Cinderella *dies* and the white girl playing violin. *foams at the mouth*

Cassy- I love Anna soooo much!! That wig really is ideal for her. I just pieced together the outfit as best I could from all the clothes I've horded. I'll try to list it out as best I can.

Wig- Search "1/3 8-9" Dal.Pullip.BJD.SD LUTS BLYTH Doll LONG CURL PINK wig doll hair 22-24 HT" on ebay
Hair Clip- Bought for myself a long time ago, added bow
Dress- Moxie Girlz
Jacket - No idea  :huh: Thrift store find
Bear- Also thrift store, no idea
Scarf/gloves- Cutie pops fashion pack. It also comes with a really cute dress!
Tights- Moxie girlz?
Boots/boot warmers- Yep you guessed it!  :P MH Abbey. The MH boots actually stay on reasonably well and you cant tell they're too big since they're boots.

And dem eye chips ahhh! I wish I knew where they were from. When they catch the light right they even have little flecks of green.

Now reveal your cute outfit secrets to me!!  :P

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2012, 04:26:33 PM »
That video Zomeblina!!!! I'm with you - MUST GET TO JAPAN!!! I tried to find some information on the next pullip exhibition (thinking of going to Japan mid next year) but couldn't find anything. That fancy store!! THE STORE! Maybe it's best I don't go there actually :lol:

Thanks for the info Rhini :D That outfit is so perfect I can't believe you put it together yourself!

Ok my 'secrets' :lol:

- Naomi's wig - unfortunately I bought this second hand so have no idea where it came from! Good start! She is wearing Alte's stock minus the jacket.

- Red Hood & Alte wigs came from cancan, they have gorgeous silky wigs but they are definitely not very full or thick. The fringe is also a little bit too long for pullips so need to be trimmed.
                  - http://www.cancanjseries.net

- Kiyomi & Merl are both wearing pullip outfits - coney island and penang island

- Other dresses:
                  - http://www.etsy.com/shop/dncnllama - pink strawberry dress
                  - http://www.etsy.com/shop/FluffyFreedom - red dress (banshee), navy dress (alte)
                  - http://myworld.ebay.com.au/frankiehome/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754 - Akoya's dress
                  - I bought these bulk pack of shoes http://www.etsy.com/shop/MINIJIJO - not the best fit

I also have tried wigs from Formydoll (that half pink/half blonde one and the wavy grey one) and they are nice but nowhere near as silky soft as cancan wigs. They are much thicker though but do tangle and frizz. I also find them to not fit as well and need fringe to be trimmed much more.

I'll add to this if I can think of anything else :D

Oh I don't know if you can see in the photos but Banshee has the most kick ass boots: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/400327992055?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2239wt_1162

« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:28:58 PM by CasseminaPie »
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2012, 05:22:27 PM »
That store is so ungodly droolworthy.....  :dribble: Why must it be in Japan?! :shakefist: It reminds me a lot of the American Girl doll store actually. That's really fun to go into even if I don't collect ^^

Thanks Cassy!  ^.^ :hug: it took me a while to put it together so i'm glad it was worth the effort. I'll look into those wigs, I want so many more! Those boots ARE kickass!  :biggrin: Shoes are the one thing I'm severely in need of.

Also Zombielina I hope you dont mind, I'm gonna make a thread about the video, I too ka bunch of stills from it so you can actually see stuff!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2012, 10:23:06 PM »
Ahh lookit all the resources! *goes tab-opening mad* Bryony hopes she'll eventually look half as good as both your girls!  :biggrin: :tackleglomp:

I don't mind at all Rhini, I'm glad you guys liked the video! Wasn't sure if it was old news or what lol  :lol: *runs off to see the stills* That was some seriously hectic camera work wasn't it XD
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 25, 2012, 08:00:38 AM »
Phew okay good  :biggrin: I did a little googling and apparently that video was from like the preview event, the exhibition officially opens today. So hopefully soon we'll see more clear shots of everything!

I downloaded the video to take screen caps easier and some of the montage shots were seriously like 3 frames long XD Hectic camera work indeed!

Edit: I just took some photos in the snow and my BOOTY IS FREEEZZIN! XD
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:04:46 PM by Rhini »

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2012, 06:55:54 PM »
Hmmm so I have $30 in ebay bucks in a week. The question is, do I use them to get a nice discount on a doll, orrrr do I buy some wigs/accessories and get them totally free.... decisions decisions!

I picked up some stuff at Target today, the Tim gun fashion barbie shoes fit pullip perfectly! And the set was on clearance so I got like 8 pairs of shoes for $7  ^.^

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2012, 07:32:00 PM »
Omg guys I'm in love with your girls.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #145 on: December 27, 2012, 05:13:04 AM »
Hmmm so I have $30 in ebay bucks in a week. The question is, do I use them to get a nice discount on a doll, orrrr do I buy some wigs/accessories and get them totally free.... decisions decisions!

I picked up some stuff at Target today, the Tim gun fashion barbie shoes fit pullip perfectly! And the set was on clearance so I got like 8 pairs of shoes for $7  ^.^

Ohhhh jealous! Can I see the shoes? Can you also pick me up a box? :lol:

That is a really tough decision...you need dolls to wear the new clothes but you need more clothes for your dolls!

Any good dolly deals on eBay? I just picked up a nude Pulliphine for $60 (bargain if you don't factor in shipping!)
Come visit my blog!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #146 on: December 27, 2012, 08:16:55 AM »
Just looking around, and I found Pullip Steampunk Eclipse Aurora. How beautiful! I am never going to have any money again......

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #147 on: December 27, 2012, 04:07:32 PM »
Here's a few of my gals and their friends

This is not a family portrait :) by Vertefae, on Flickr

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #148 on: December 27, 2012, 04:27:21 PM »
They are adorable Vertefae! Beautiful collection :D
Come visit my blog!

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 27, 2012, 04:29:55 PM »
I have one pullip and one dal, and I'm buying the Dumbo byul sometime tonight! :3

This is my Pullip, Akoya:

Untitled by JigglesTheCat, on Flickr

My Dal, Friday:

photo 2 (22) by JigglesTheCat, on Flickr

Any name ideas for Dumbo? (Pictures of Dumbo: http://www.flickr.com/groups/pullippedia_dumbo/)
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal