collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The MLP Enterplay FiM Trading Card Trading Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 77365 times)

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
Has anyone the following cards for sale?

Regular trading cards no. 8 - 14 - 20 - 33

=)
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Which series?  If you mean series 1 then I have 20 and 33 and would gladly sell them to you.

If you mean series 2 then I have 8 and 20 from that series.  Send me a PM and we'll figure it out.  =)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

nikit96

• Trade Count: (0)
I have 8 and 14 for series 1.

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
Just came here to say that I am no longer collecting the cards. If anyone needs anything, I have the binder and all series 1 cards, as well as most of series 2.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

nikit96

Just came here to say that I am no longer collecting the cards. If anyone needs anything, I have the binder and all series 1 cards, as well as most of series 2.

Do you have any golds?

Updated to add Base Cards and Foils.

Series 2
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 06:03:11 PM by nikit96 »

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile

Do you have any golds?

Updated to add Base Cards and Foils.

Yes, I have all Series 1 Golds, and 2 Series 2 Golds. I am only selling (obviously, since not collecting cards) OR trading for Promos. I do still like my promos :)

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Hey guys, is anyone still looking for the Applejack Foil Promo S1 card? My last eBay sale fell through (thanks for not paying, dude -_-), so now I have two cards left to sell! I'm hoping for $50 per card, since the price seems to be falling a bit, and it cost $50 per person to get into the con where I got them. ;)

Here's a pic of one! They're both mint condition, been stored in protective plastic cases since I first got them, and they'll be shipped in bubblewrap with hard plastic card protectors!

(CatalinaLaser is my eBay handle, I have some good feedback there and also here!)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Bronley

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, so just so everyone knows Walmart has a "jumbo fun pack" which includes a cute poster and checklist. :3 I bought one and got a standee, a foil, some tattoos, a sticker, and some commons. This also means I'll be updating my list on pg...17, I think it is.
A not too crappy scan of the front of the miniposter and the series 2 card checklist on the back:

FYI, of the 2 Jumbo Packs I opened, they both had the same poster, and no Gold foil card (just 1 normal Foil per Jumbo Pack).

Enterplay MLP FiM Trading Card Series 2 Jumbo Fun Pack (Walmart exclusive?, $4.98, UPC 879492002829):
7 character/pet/Moment of Friendship cards (1 pack had 5 character/pet and 2 moment, the other pack was 4 and 3)
2 Equestrian Magic sweepstakes cards with codes
2 Tattoo Sets
1 Foil card (no Gold foils in the 2 packs I opened)
1 Pop-up Standee
1 Sticker Card
1 Mini-Poster of the Mane Six as fillies/Series 2 Checklist

nikit96

I found the Jumbo pack at Target. It was hiding behind baseball cards!

Bronley

I found the Jumbo pack at Target. It was hiding behind baseball cards!
Target?

Jumbo Packs:

or do you mean
Super Fun Packs:

Also, did you catch what the price was? (Probably need to check with a scanner or receipt to tell for sure, these are all labeled wrong.. )

girlyponce

My list is updated on Page 16 (or just check my signature)
If you need anything, and don't have anything on my want list, just make an offer  ^.^

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Yes, I found the Jumbo Packs at Target as well on Tuesday.  They were $3.99 and no, I did not get any golds in the two packs I opened either.  Same poster as well.  =)  I hope mine gets the Super Fun Packs in soon!

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
Yes, I found the Jumbo Packs at Target as well on Tuesday.  They were $3.99 and no, I did not get any golds in the two packs I opened either.  Same poster as well.  =)  I hope mine gets the Super Fun Packs in soon!

If you or anyone finds a Rarity one, I just want the sticker ^^

nikit96

Not the super fun packs. It was the Jumbo Packs. They were $4.99

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
Hi again,

I'm not sure if this is allowed (please let me know if it isn't!), but I thought I'd give a link to my album of cards. I took pictures of every single trading card I have, as all of them are for sale. I'm happy to give discounts for those buying a couple at once. The binder is also for sale

As of now, Series 1 Nightmare Moon, Promo Applejack, and Series 2 Trixie is on hold. Everything else is fair game

Common cards are $0.25, Foils are $3, Golds are $15, and Promos are $50 (Applejack is $60) or can be traded for either Promo Rainbow Dash or Rarity. I do still collect promos, and those are the only two I'm missing so if you feel like trading, make an offer!

Link is here! http://imgur.com/a/khUPB

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal