collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 191062 times)

Offline darknessunisousboy

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://darknesscustomshack.webs.com/
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #810 on: January 15, 2013, 11:53:12 PM »
i have this game on my android.

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 16, 2013, 01:48:02 PM »
Ugh, just got to the "get 15 treasure chests from your friends" quest for Fluttershy. Anyone else there? I've been lax about leaving treasure chests lately (my 2 and 5 year old kids monopolize my iPad during the day when I used to do it), but it looks like I'll have to get back in the habit. If anyone else is stuck on a treasure chest quest, let me know and I'll try to send them to you! (Assuming the game lets me see you in my friend list. I can't see three of my personal friends right now, and with a friend list of almost 400, I might see 50 at a time. :p)

Username is eternitymlp

:)

Offline astroasis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • Rabid Toy Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: January 17, 2013, 12:51:51 PM »
Hey everybody! Over the last few days, I've noticed something odd. I keep having issues going to friends' towns to drop treasure chests. I get some message about an error and it just never connects. All other social features seem to be working just fine. But yesterday and today, I noticed I CAN connect, travel and drop chests in the afternoon hours. Weird, huh? I play a lot in the nighttime hours, so I thought my game was just broken ALL the time, but now I'm making a special effort to stop in every afternoon to drop boxes. I thought I'd share, in case anyone's having a similar problem! Since I started having this problem, I've hardly gotten any boxes, either, so I think maybe others might be having issues, too.

Ugh, just got to the "get 15 treasure chests from your friends" quest for Fluttershy. Anyone else there? I've been lax about leaving treasure chests lately (my 2 and 5 year old kids monopolize my iPad during the day when I used to do it), but it looks like I'll have to get back in the habit. If anyone else is stuck on a treasure chest quest, let me know and I'll try to send them to you! (Assuming the game lets me see you in my friend list. I can't see three of my personal friends right now, and with a friend list of almost 400, I might see 50 at a time. :p)

Username is eternitymlp

I'll add you! My username is astroasis on there, too, and I'm not on the same quest, but trying to get 3 more chests for a similar quest.

Also, I'm really relieved to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't see most of their friends in the game. I keep clicking "Gift All" in the hopes my gifts will reach these missing friends (I'm always getting gifts from people who don't show on my list, so hopefully it's so...?), but I worry that the majority of my friends think I'm not a good friend if they don't ever get anything from me! :(
I primarily collect G1/G3 Ponies, Littlest Pet Shop, Monster High dolls and Mini Lalaloopsies. I also collect vinyl figures, dolls and 80's toys in general.

• Arena Supporter
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 17, 2013, 02:25:54 PM »
here is GAMELOFT ID: vikkikinsman

Post Merge: January 17, 2013, 02:51:55 PM

i am having issues with figuring out how to add poeple on this for my android. i can port my facebook friends but its not letting me serch game loft
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 02:51:55 PM by darknessunisousboy »

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #814 on: January 17, 2013, 05:46:00 PM »
I'm also having trouble leaving treasure chests for friends. The game crashes every time I try to do so. I will try this during the afternoon and see if that helps. Feel free to add me, gameloft ID marmarmiko  - but apologies if you don't get treasure chests from me! I'll keep trying though. I do "gift all" every day. I'm trying to get enough hearts to get Scootaloo :)

Hey everybody! Over the last few days, I've noticed something odd. I keep having issues going to friends' towns to drop treasure chests. I get some message about an error and it just never connects. All other social features seem to be working just fine. But yesterday and today, I noticed I CAN connect, travel and drop chests in the afternoon hours. Weird, huh? I play a lot in the nighttime hours, so I thought my game was just broken ALL the time, but now I'm making a special effort to stop in every afternoon to drop boxes. I thought I'd share, in case anyone's having a similar problem! Since I started having this problem, I've hardly gotten any boxes, either, so I think maybe others might be having issues, too.

Username is eternitymlp

I'll add you! My username is astroasis on there, too, and I'm not on the same quest, but trying to get 3 more chests for a similar quest.

Also, I'm really relieved to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't see most of their friends in the game. I keep clicking "Gift All" in the hopes my gifts will reach these missing friends (I'm always getting gifts from people who don't show on my list, so hopefully it's so...?), but I worry that the majority of my friends think I'm not a good friend if they don't ever get anything from me! :(

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #815 on: January 17, 2013, 05:59:15 PM »
I've finally gotten around to accepting requests, and have been adding others in great swathes! I'm still stuck on getting Scootaloo because I've been putting it off... >.< And I have the mane 6 already.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

• Arena Supporter
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 17, 2013, 09:25:59 PM »
i have lyra heartstrings, twilight sparkle, bon bon, mrs.cupcake,cheerilee

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 18, 2013, 07:02:13 PM »
I got the flu, and guess what I found in the app store.  Sorry I'm late to the party folks.  I've added EVERYONE from the first post.  My Id is buttercreamdream

Bread

« Reply #818 on: January 18, 2013, 08:13:49 PM »
By the way, there's another sale going on, and this will probably be helpful to a lot more people than previous sales! This one lets you get the Toy Shop (which normally costs gems) for free! :biggrin:

The app says that the sale lasts for two days, but since it tends to be imprecise about sale times, it'd be best to pick up your toy shop as soon as possible ;)

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #819 on: January 19, 2013, 08:01:33 AM »
gameloft returned my message about how it's broken on our ipad... they said "hopefully" it will be fixed when then do an app update.   
:cloud:

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #820 on: January 19, 2013, 12:54:04 PM »
I wonder how much longer the christmas theme will stay? It's been about a month now and all the other apps I have already ended theirs.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Baby_Honey

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+164)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #821 on: January 19, 2013, 01:23:58 PM »
My GL ID is Darkling1976 :)

Cumberbatch2012

« Reply #822 on: January 20, 2013, 06:56:25 PM »
Thank you so much to everyone who has added me as a friend on the game!   :biggrin:  I do want to apologize, though, because the only one of you who shows up in game on my Kindle Fire is Rlbender.  Some of you have sent me hearts quite a few times and I can't return the favor because you don't show up and I feel bad about that.  I wish there was a fix.   :( 

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Guide to getting free gems in iOS app!
« Reply #823 on: January 21, 2013, 11:03:09 AM »
If you are patient enough, there are actually multiple ways to get free gems without hacking your game.

1)   Time cheat – In order to time cheat, simply set your device 24 hours ahead and collect your daily bonus. This is the quickest and easiest way to get gems, but if you skip enough days there is no going back. Going back to the present will not allow you to get your daily gems from the days you skipped, and if you’ve sent any hearts to friends, you will not be able to send again unless you go back into the future because the hours to send again actually accumulate BACKWARDS.

2)   Pony in a box – She is going to be your best friend when it comes to getting gems. She has a low chance of giving you a gem. After you find her, try searching again. Usually she will hide 3 times until she walks off to chat with other ponies.

3)   Parasprites – Believe it or not, these guys can be as helpful as they are a nuisance. After you clear a cluster, they have a chance of giving you a gem. Parasprites can potentially invade any 2x2 area. Give them some open space far away from town so they have a place to spawn. This way if a magic element parasprite cluster spawns, you won’t have to worry too much about clearing it right away to make space for building. Be sure to clear small objects like bushes, rocks, thorns, and spooky trees to allow more spawning spots.

4)   Watching ads – Sometimes there will be a “Get Free Gems” button in the gem purchasing section. You can watch ads and each one will give you a gem. Depending on how many ads are available, you can watch up to 10 in one day.

5)   Heart balloon pop –Sometimes there is a chance you can get 1 or 2 gems from a heart balloon. One game of heart balloon costs 30 hearts. In order for this to be an effective way to get gems, you need a LOT of friends. It’s best if you can add about a hundred people to your friend list. Post your GL username in a few places where people can easily find you and add you. Be sure to check your friend requests every day because you could be getting multiple requests daily depending on how accessible your username is. Due to issues with the game, many people will actually not show up on your friend list, but you might end up on someone else’s, and vice versa. Be sure to use the Send All button every day, if possible. If you’re feeling extra generous, hand out some treasure chests! Once you have several HUNDRED friends on your GL friendlist, you should be able to play the heart balloon pop several times a day from how many hearts are being sent to you.

6)   Sales –This isn’t a way to get gems for FREE, but if you have money take advantage of the gem sales. Also, if a pony is on sale and you happen to have the gems for it, buy it! You’ll save a lot of gems in the long run.

7)   Gem balloon pop –It is possible to get gems from this game, but you’ll end up losing more gems than anything. It’s mainly used to get balloon ponies. It’s recommended you stay away from this mini game until you’ve bought most of the ponies from the shop already because it’s a huge gem sink.

8)    If you've activated a harmony stone, there is less than 1% chance you can get a gem when tapping on it.

I hope this helps everyone who's playing the app!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:11:42 PM by StarlightGaze »

Vulpy

Re: Guide to getting free gems in iOS app!
« Reply #824 on: January 21, 2013, 11:59:22 AM »
This is really helpful, thank you. :good:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal