collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Received the wrong item- eBay  (Read 1378 times)

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Received the wrong item- eBay
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 08:05:41 AM »
I don't think it matters how many times they send you a new one it'll never be the right one.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »
Sounds like your seller doesn't understand the difference between the Pinkie Pie releases!  :(  How disappointing...  I would leave them negative feedback as it's not worth it to you to return it under a "not as described" case, and this is twice you've sent them money and they sent the wrong thing.  Something along the lines of, "Sent wrong item 2x, international sale - pricey shipping costs, cannot return".
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 12:32:53 PM »
Sounds like your seller doesn't understand the difference between the Pinkie Pie releases!  :(  How disappointing...  I would leave them negative feedback as it's not worth it to you to return it under a "not as described" case, and this is twice you've sent them money and they sent the wrong thing.  Something along the lines of, "Sent wrong item 2x, international sale - pricey shipping costs, cannot return".
I might have read it wrong, but from what I understand she didn't pay for the second Pinkie. The money was only sent once for the original, and the seller sent a replacement free of charge.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 12:40:26 PM »
I don't think she sent payment for the second one.  The lady sent a new one out in good faith and it was the same one as the first  :huh:

I think the best thing to do at this point is contact your seller with maybe pictures of the two releases.  And explain to her that there is a difference between the two.  I honestly do not think a negative is warrented as she did try to make things right, I think she is just confused.

Do you by chance have a link to the ended listing?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:01:03 PM by ponylady »
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Nienna

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 02:00:49 PM »
Yeah I did not pay for the replacement! So I won't leave a negative, I do think they just don't realize there is a difference. This is the listing ponylady:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330726288064?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

please tell me I am not crazy :P I received the Pinkie with suitcase twice now... clearly the picture shows another one and the description does too.
She is
Cinderella in disguise, or the mermaid in despite
Of her very human feet, dancing in her ballroom suite

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 02:04:30 PM »
Sorry you got the wrong one yet again :(

Though thumbs up for this seller to put so much efford in resolving the problem. I would also not leave a neg or neutral. The only thing they should work on, is sending right items. Its kinda dumb to send the wrong one and then again the same wrong one. I would point them on that.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 02:18:37 PM »
lol..your not crazy!  :P  It looks like a stock photo and a copied description of the pony in question.

I would like I said send a picture of the pony you got and the pony she has listed for sale.  She clearly did not do her homework. 

And honestly after looking at their horrendous feedback I am not sure that you will be able to come to any sort of resolution.  >_<   

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 08:10:40 PM »
lol..your not crazy!  :P  It looks like a stock photo and a copied description of the pony in question.

I would like I said send a picture of the pony you got and the pony she has listed for sale.  She clearly did not do her homework. 

And honestly after looking at their horrendous feedback I am not sure that you will be able to come to any sort of resolution.  >_<   

Good lord.  400 negatives in the last month?  That's INSANE.

Offline Nienna

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 10:56:13 PM »

Good lord.  400 negatives in the last month?  That's INSANE.

Can you believe I didn't even see that? That's on me for not doing my homework! The sheer amount of their selling hides it... Well, I'll contact them again but I don't expect anything. I'll just sell these two myself and buy the right one from another seller, perhaps on here as at least Arena members know there's a difference!

Thanks for your help and feedback guys :) Much appreciated.
She is
Cinderella in disguise, or the mermaid in despite
Of her very human feet, dancing in her ballroom suite

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2012, 06:27:56 AM »
Silly seller.  But, this is what happens when eBay offers stock photos for people to choose from!  People just see that it's close enough and don't think it makes a difference to anyone.

I know the difference between them! And I have first release Pinkie Pie if you're interested =)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2012, 12:16:01 AM »
Silly seller.  But, this is what happens when eBay offers stock photos for people to choose from!  People just see that it's close enough and don't think it makes a difference to anyone.

I know the difference between them! And I have first release Pinkie Pie if you're interested =)

I completely agree. This is why Amazon is such a horrible place to sell and buy on. Ebay is supposed to be above that. Now people go on there and they think it also means it's ok to use another seller's photo as well. It's a bad policy and this is also why I don't like buying from someone that uses a stock photo.

Nienna - Well best of luck selling them. Maybe by the end you'll make some money out of it?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal