collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What other toys do you still have/collect?  (Read 5562 times)

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What other toys do you still have/collect?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 02:28:45 AM »
Sylvanian Families and rubber ducks.  I also really want to collect Cutie Club, I had some as a child, but only discovered the horse ones as an adult... so cute!  But they are quite HTF.

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 02:56:13 AM »
i still have my teddy muffy :) she has been loved alot and is getting a bit thread bare in some places xaflame

Offline Vampasaurus

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Champion of Kirkwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 06:27:36 AM »
I collect Jurassic Park Dinosaurs, or any cool dinosaur toys. Weird glow-in the- dark toys, and stuffed Hyenas, cephalopods, sea horses and flamingos.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://vampasaurus.tumblr.com/

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 06:30:12 AM »
'The dog' (Happy meal)
I love those little plushies <3
Oh and Pokemon figures.

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 07:17:05 AM »
Well, I only collect ponies, but I still own Polly Pockets, Skydancers, Barbies, Plush toys, Sylvanian Families, some Legos, LPS and I bet some other stuff as well. I don't have mountains of these, but I have a few of each, I think. There were the things I could never give away :) You could always check my toy collection website to check them out (it's on the sig).

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 08:17:44 AM »
Other toys I collect are Lion King/Disney and realistic animal figures. I also still have a few childhood toys like an ALF toy from Wendy's, my 80s Garfield plushie, a little teddy bear I was given by a friend of my mom's when I turned 7 and some other things.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline rimmu

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 02:40:11 PM »
I have so many toy collections that I´m little embarrassed to tell :blush:

- My main colletion, Furby. I have all the Furbys and Furby babies released in 90s, almost all that were released in 2005 and I have 4 of the 2012 version and looking to get them all :) I have about 120+ electronic Furbies at my house at the moment :lol: I also collect Furby fakies.

- Littlest pet shop. I mainly collect only all kinds of cute bug LPS, about 40 on my want list.. and I love the new Fairies, looking to get them all!

- Monster high and Novi stars. I´m not looking to get complete collection on Monster high, thank god! I only buy one of each character.

- 80s and 90s toys. Wuvluvs babies, Ooglies, Chilla chillas, Darlin dinos, Blinkins, Moondreames, Keypers, Lady lovely locks (only trying to get the dragons), Snugglebumms and Shelbys (Clam like Furbys).

I have complete collections of My magic kissing dragons, Magic diaper babies and Marmo the moon angels.
I probably forgot something :lookround: My list seems to be never ending.

ValhallaLilly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »
I have a small collection of Transformers, Moondreamers, Glowbugs, and Wuzzles. I'm a sucker for the 80s!

YES The 80's I feel like there were lots of toys I want from then, probably just nostalgia

I really want to get my hands on vintage LPS I had as a kid, as well as the Polly Pocket Compacts. By far my favorite toys I had as a kid, as well as Puppy Surprise.

Ahhh Puppy Surprise, that's right I forgot them. I had a bunny surprise but I"m afraid I probably got rid of her, when I "tried to grow up". Yeah whatever.

I really should not go on GotD. There are just so many toys there that end up appealing to me.

I think I should send them my check since I keep finding things I really really REALLY need!

Lots...  lol  Loads of Happy Meal ones of course.  I collect vintage and retro thunderCats...have loads of those.  I collect Rainbow Briter toys and stuff, and MLP of course, and some Star Wars (picky with that) and creepy toys, and a lot of the vintage toys and weird toys.  lol

Creepy toys...? LOL Is that a brand or an actual they are just creepy?

Honey Bunches

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2012, 03:22:20 PM »
Ginny dolls by Vogue - I have used a couple to decorate my older daighter's room.
Playmobile - I let my mother take the Victorian dollhouse and all of its rooms to her house for the grandkids to enjoy.

What kills me is that I had Lady Lovelylocks and the entire playset with 30-some Pixietails. My mother donated them ages ago. I would love for my girls to especially have Pixietails to play with, but they're rather spendy now. Boohoo.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2012, 03:44:04 PM »
I love the 80s too.

I have collections of Rainbow Brite, Lady Lovelylocks, Moondreamers, and foreign Strawberry Shortcake dolls-  I guess I don't actively collect them though since I have everything that I want (with the exception of prototypes which I am always looking for)

I have a hard time resisting cute new dolls- most recently Monster High and Novi Stars, although I am trying to keep it under control...

Honey Bunches- I might be able to hook you up a bit with some inexpensive LLL loot....

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2012, 03:59:27 PM »
I don't really actively collect anything, but do from time to time add another creepy fakie to my bookshelf, also unicorn and penguin things (this seems to be a go to for anyone that gives me anything for whatever occasion) I have a couple of other bits & pieces that I love having around. Here are a few of them:

A couple of vintage lion king toys, large plastic faced scar plushie, and purring nala & simba. Also have 2 small scar figurines (best villan ever in my opinion)

One of the older furbies, he is marone with a brown chest and piercing blue eyes. I have had this one for about 10 years or so and just love it, I have had a few pass through my hands which I just adore over time, but have never been able to part with this guy.

A handfull of the vintage 13" care bears, I have 5 in total which includes the lion cousin, birthday bear, cheer, good luck and tenderheart.

One popple, no idea of her name, she's a rockstar one with a lightning bolt on her chest, another one that I have had forever but just couldn't part with.

I also have a shelf of random asian ornaments, buddah's, dragons, horses, tigers and whatever else may take my fancy at the time. Most have been picked up second hand, but I have added the occasional brand new one when I see something that I really like alot.

I also have a soft spot for dragons, cats, tigers, bunnies and easter things. I don't have alot of this stuff but occasionally pick up something second hand that takes my fancy.

I also have a stuffed tiger that I sleep with that I picked up a "fill in" the other week, cause when he needs to be washed I have a stand in to sleep with for a couple of nights whilst he dries out lol. I picked this guy up new from the supermarket on a "supplies" run after being flooded out in 07, I had lost my original snuggle buddy, a care bear that I had since I was 2 year old, and thought "its cute and squishy, it'll do" and have slept with him every night since (bar the occasional wash) he even comes with me on trips, and when I was staying over at my ex's place he also got a place on the bed lol. I don't care what people think, if they aren't a big enough adult to understand he is my comfort toy they can bugger off.

Offline Cwk123

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2012, 08:13:26 PM »
Collections I have are:
Barbie collector dolls
Disney princess dolls
Novi stars
Winx Believix dolls
Bratz and Bratzillas dolls
Strawberry Shortcake dolls
MLP G4s
Monster High dolls
Blythe Littlest Pet shop dolls
Funko POPs
Mini Lalaloopsys
La Dee Da dolls
Yikes...that seems like a lot once I typed it all out  :shocked:  :P

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2012, 11:42:33 PM »
Besides My Little Pony, I have the following collections:

Harry Potter Toys
Monster High Dolls
WWE Edge Figures
Marvel Action Figures
Winx Dolls
Various Barbies
Disney Princess Dolls
Pokemon Toys
Random other Play Line Dolls

And I'd really like to collect 80's Shimmers dolls!  :biggrin:

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 11:14:47 PM »
I really should not go on GotD. There are just so many toys there that end up appealing to me.

I think I should send them my check since I keep finding things I really really REALLY need!

I go there looking for 90s toys cause I remember them and end up discovering a lot of wicked 80s toys too. I wonder how far back awesome toys go?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2012, 12:49:21 AM »
Ponies are my only toy collection I have. My brother and I had a horde of action figures and dolls between us but I can't for the life of me think of where they went.  Maybe they went to my grandma's house for cousins and such to play with? Same story with the pokemon and MTG card collections I'm sure. :)

Now if we're talking of childhood toys that I don't so much collect as I just keep them around for no particular reason.  I have two M.A.S.K figures that I've kept for like 20 years.  They're two inches tall and slightly poseable. I like put them random places like the bathroom or by the computer. 

I still have a stuffed dragon as well.  I need to sew up his holes and make him some new eyeballs though.  The fabric has gotten so thin that the last time I let a kid play with him she plucked poor Gouba's eye stuffing out.  Eek.
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal