collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 39115 times)

Offline Dakashy

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dakashy's Tumblr
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #1440 on: November 18, 2012, 07:19:15 PM »
My PD Draculaura has a lot of hair. I guess I got lucky?

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1441 on: November 18, 2012, 07:25:11 PM »
My PD Spectra has plenty of hair, and now that I think of it, if I took Draculauras hair buns down she would probably feel more thick haired in the back. I still may add some hair to her though. I don't have Cleo, I don't know if I am interested in the doll or not but I definately want her stock!!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: November 18, 2012, 08:34:51 PM »
So, I got the Scaris dolls, all but Jinafire. She doesn't come in the case, so how do they ship her??
*Jawdrop* :dropjaw: Where did you find them??

Yeah, how is she being founded if they don't have Jinafire in a case?? That sounds weird to me. >,<

TrU in Puyallup had them.

So, apparently there are 2 different case assortments:

2x Skelita, 2x Clawdeen, 1x Frankie, Rochelle
2x Jinafire, 1x Skelita, Clawdeen, Frankie, Rochelle
Ahhh that's too down south!! >,<; So they've been spotted in the north end, and in the south end. Why can't we have the best of both worlds and meet at the middle?! XD

Earlier today I also checked the Southcenter Target, nothing new there out of the ordinary. >,>; BUT They did have several GLOOM BEACH 5-Packs there.

And Ugh WTF?! Two assortments and one without a Jinafire?! That's so %*#$&@!!! Between the two, I really want Jinafire more than I want Skelita...>,>; Well, at least I'll be able to "Try" to get Skelita first and get her out of the way, then search for Jinafire. *Sigh*
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: November 18, 2012, 08:36:59 PM »

Ahhh that's too down south!! >,<; So they've been spotted in the north end, and in the south end. Why can't we have the best of both worlds and meet at the middle?! XD

Earlier today I also checked the Southcenter Target, nothing new there out of the ordinary. >,>; BUT They did have several GLOOM BEACH 5-Packs there.

And Ugh WTF?! Two assortments and one without a Jinafire?! That's so %*#$&@!!! Between the two, I really want Jinafire more than I want Skelita...>,>; Well, at least I'll be able to "Try" to get Skelita first and get her out of the way, then search for Jinafire. *Sigh*

I know! I went to the Southcenter TrU and she checked in her computer, but they didn't have any. The Puyallup store was the only one with any inventory, they had a whole case. I called them to put them on hold and drove down there. I don't know why they got them early, that TrU is a DUMP!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: November 18, 2012, 08:46:45 PM »
I know! I went to the Southcenter TrU and she checked in her computer, but they didn't have any. The Puyallup store was the only one with any inventory, they had a whole case. I called them to put them on hold and drove down there. I don't know why they got them early, that TrU is a DUMP!
If that's the case, I'll just save myself the trip to Southcenter TRU tomorrow. I've never been to the TRU (or any other store XP) in Puyallup. I'll probably check the one in Bellevue after class and then report back here. How much did TRU charge for the Scaris dolls??
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline hannaliten

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: November 18, 2012, 08:48:46 PM »
If that's the case, I'll just save myself the trip to Southcenter TRU tomorrow. I've never been to the TRU (or any other store XP) in Puyallup. I'll probably check the one in Bellevue after class and then report back here. How much did TRU charge for the Scaris dolls??

They charge $24.99 which is totally overkill. I'd call before going, because no other stores had any as of today.

I also have my name in at a couple of Justice stores. If they come through this week I'll return the TrU ones though.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: November 18, 2012, 09:00:12 PM »
They charge $24.99 which is totally overkill. I'd call before going, because no other stores had any as of today.

I also have my name in at a couple of Justice stores. If they come through this week I'll return the TrU ones though.
Typical TRU. >,>; Have you tried calling the Justice in Southcenter Mall?? That's the only one I can get close to. I might wanna call them, but I'm sure a lot of people have already called and they're probably out by now. >,<; Guess I might have to play the waiting game and save.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline hannaliten

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: November 18, 2012, 09:10:40 PM »

Typical TRU. >,>; Have you tried calling the Justice in Southcenter Mall?? That's the only one I can get close to. I might wanna call them, but I'm sure a lot of people have already called and they're probably out by now. >,<; Guess I might have to play the waiting game and save.

I was there....yesterday. They didn't have any.

Offline Dakashy

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dakashy's Tumblr
« Reply #1448 on: November 18, 2012, 09:21:30 PM »
If no one takes Scaris Frankie by Tues I am returning her to the Southcenter TRU.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1449 on: November 18, 2012, 09:28:48 PM »
We got the Scaris and Picture Day lines together, hot on the heels of the Dance Class dolls, so why not add the Ghouls Alive dolls to the mix too? What's one more group of dolls for the serious collector to hunt down at the same time they're looking for the three other lines?  :rolleyes:

Apparently they were found at a store in Tennessee or someplace like that. Source: www.monsterhighdolls.com via Facebook.

Seriously, though, Mattel ... WTF?!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:34:47 PM by pukunui »

Reiya

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1450 on: November 18, 2012, 09:33:38 PM »
We got the Scaris and Picture Day lines together, hot on the heels of the Dance Class dolls, so why not add the Ghouls Alive dolls to the mix too? What's one more group of dolls for the serious collector to hunt down at the same time they're looking for the three other lines?  :rolleyes:
I saw some DAs today at Belk if that helps anyone!

Apparently they were found at a store in Tennessee or someplace like that. Source: www.monsterhighdolls.com via Facebook.

Seriously, though. Mattel: WTF?!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: November 18, 2012, 09:37:30 PM »
Ahhhh! I'm think I'ma gonna have an "I gotta have it" Attack!!! @,@;

I only wanted Ghouls Alive Spectra, but now I gotta have Clawdeen and Frankie too!!

And while I was at target this morning, I saw these and thought about getting This, This, maybe this, and MOST DEFINATELY THIS I gotta get this for sure!!
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline hannaliten

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: November 18, 2012, 09:40:26 PM »
LOL, you're going all out, aren't you?

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1453 on: November 18, 2012, 09:46:01 PM »
Ahhhh! I'm think I'ma gonna have an "I gotta have it" Attack!!! @,@;
Remember to breathe! Count to ten slowly and breathe!

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: November 18, 2012, 09:48:21 PM »
Eh, I think all the Ghoul's Alive dolls look awful >_>; Outfits are boring and incomplete and the faces are odd.

I'm actually not drowning in releases. Sure I wanna get a lot, but I know that isn't feasible and that's fine. Besides Mattel is a business they gotta make sure there's stuff to get new fans, keep up with the holiday rush and there will always be plenty of serious adults/parents that can afford and keep up with everything. Not to mention scalpers. I can't hate on a company for trying to make money after all, and doing it MUCH better than Hasbro for example. I'd rather the line keep going and going and too much stuff than LOLMAINSIX for ponies or all the actions figures having to have a movie tie-in for them to make more toys (and because of that stores don't wanna carry the line...).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal