collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A cause after Minty's own heart!  (Read 641 times)

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Re: A cause after Minty's own heart!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 11:47:09 AM »
Here's my son's feet and mine too.  We took two pairs of my fun Christmas socks and just swapped.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He was very proud to sport his daringly mismatched socks, and talked them up to his classmates. ^.^  I was too rollicking busy at work to do too much, but I did show 'em off (and explain) to whomever I could corner in the breakroom. :lol:

Thanks again, Diamond, for the heads-up! :hug:  My son's teacher is looking forward to when we order the book, and if the school likes it, they may well incorporate it into the school's anti-bullying strategy.

ETA:  I hadn't realized how large my son's feet look... :blink: :lol:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: A cause after Minty's own heart!
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 12:02:08 PM »
I hope everyone had some fun, I never did get to change my sock so my mis matched pair was one black and one white one all day.  Thoth went with one pink fuzzy sock and one blue fuzzy sock.
I also went for black and white ^^ even though mismatched, I still wanted some order in them, and upon digging through my socks on Thursday night I realised there'a flower patterned design I have 2 pairs of: one black and one white. so I wore one of each on Friday ^^

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal