collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Personal delays on my part!!  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Personal delays on my part!!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 02:32:45 AM »
I'm glad to hear your Pony arrived Rhubarb :cheer: Lets hope the others get their ponies too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2012, 05:01:30 AM »
Still nothing here. I'm only out around $10/15, so not as bad as the rest of you, but I'd still like to know what's going on.

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2012, 05:04:02 AM »
82 days now, should've been 3-5 from NJ to MI.

I'm bummed, for a long time I've asked my family,"Did I get anything?" and it's  always "No.".

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 06:46:09 AM »
I was really hoping for things to work themselves out but it doesn't sound very promising...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 07:46:57 AM »
I purchased a $100 lot of Dollyhair from her on 12/7/12.  I had checked her feedback and everything looked fine.  I made the mistake of not searching her name here. 

She said she would ship on 12/10.  I PM'd on 12/11 to see if the hair had shipped and the message has never been read.  I do find it odd that her communication/PMs regarding hammering out the details of the purchase were always very quick, but now she seems unable to read/respond to messages.

I normally wouldn't jump the gun on a transaction that has only been ongoing for a couple of weeks, but if I don't receive a tracking number today, I'll be filing a Paypal claim. 

I don't know what the angle is here, but I paid for "goods" with my credit card (through Paypal), so she has to know that one way or another I'll get my money back.  I sincerely hope she comes through for me and everyone else that is waiting on something from her. 

ETA:  Claim has been filed.  This is such a shame.  I have never in my over 8 years on the board and 400+ transactions between here and ebay had to file a claim against someone.  :(

Edited again on 12/24:  UPDATE:  princeichi finally responded to me after I escalated my Paypal claim.  She had excuses for not shipping and I told her I just wanted my money back.  She said that to her knowledge no one else is waiting on anything else from her.  I let her know at least two people (unless popyduggan and Enolaalone have received something in the last couple of days) are still waiting on their packages or refunds.  I'm not sure if Bucky is still owed anything or not.  I told her to check this thread.  I'll let you know when I get my refund. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:17:33 PM by cookhuman »
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2012, 04:18:10 PM »
Bump for updates.  :)
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 06:43:38 PM »
Thanks for updating us cookhuman, and for making her aware of the thread/missing parcels :hug: I hope that you get your refund soon.  You prolly dont need me to remind you of this, but please dont close the case before yo get your monies back ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

popyduggan

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 05:02:13 AM »
It's been over 90 days and my PMs are still unread so I guess I can only reach princeihci through paypal. Geez.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 05:42:14 AM »
She has signed on recently (December 31st, to be exact) .  So I am sure she has read this thread, after all she started it  :huh:

I am sorry for those still waiting. I hope she does the right thing and sends your items or replies to peeps concerns here soon. If your reading this princeichi could you please reply to these folks and let them know what is going on?

Cookhuman you did the right thing, that is alot of money to be out.   
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 02:37:09 PM »
Well, I finally won my Paypal case after 14 days.  Princeichi never responded and so they found in my favor.  The last contact I had with her was on 12/24 when she totally ignored the fact that I had filed a claim against her and told me that she would ship my hair on 12/28/12.  She obviously never did, but I think that the PM was her way of trying to get me to close my case.  She has never read my last PM to her on 12/24/12 in which I asked for a refund and told her to come and look at this thread, even though she has been on after that.

I feel so bad for those of you who have never received items or refunds from her.  I will be leaving honest, negative feedback so hopefully others will know not to deal with her.  It might be time for you to do the same. 

P.S.  Thank you for the advice, Ponylady.  I know better than to close a case until I receive a refund, but it sure doesn't hurt to be reminded of that fact, as many people have been screwed by doing so. 
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 03:08:24 PM »
Meh, still nothing. I should have kept a better eye on this, but I just assumed it would turn up at some point. More fool me. I should probably leave some appropriate feedback, since I paid 3 months ago. And she's been online as you say Ponylady, and not had the decency to even reply to this or read my PM.

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 03:33:57 PM »
I'm really sorry for you, Enolaalone.  I can totally understand wanting to give others the benefit of the doubt.  I am usually a very patient buyer and always try to remember that sometimes things come up and transactions can be delayed.  There is no excuse for ignoring PMs though...it takes less than a minute to PM someone with an update, even if it is just asking for a little more time.

Please leave honest feedback.  Had I seen negative feedback on her profile, I would NEVER have bought from her and wouldn't have been out $105 for a month.  That hair was my big X-mas present from my husband and he was pretty upset that this transaction ended up the way it did.  I know I don't want the same thing to happen to someone else, even if it does feel pretty crappy to have to leave someone a NEG.  Good luck to you! :hug:
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

popyduggan

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2013, 06:17:52 AM »
Still no read/reply here, refund, or ponies at the paypal address.

Here's the thread I bought Raritys carriage from on 9/30; http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,310919.msg439298.html#msg439298
It's funny, DJOctaviaSymphony dealt with her too, wonder if she got burned?

The thing that bugs me most is that princeichi didn't seem like a hustler. I'm trying so hard not to blow up, mostly because it's futile. I feel wherever she is, she's already "over" it.

Offline HorsingAround

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2013, 04:07:20 PM »
Another disgruntled buyer here. :mad:  Like Cookhuman, I purchased dollyhair from Princeichi on 12/7/12.  I never received the hair that I purchased.  I tried contacting her through PMs but she did not respond.  I wasn't too worried because I figured she was just super busy, after all she had excellent feedback. Cookhuman was nice enough to send a message my way letting me know of her experience so I went ahead and opened a paypal case. 

It stinks that Enolaalone and Popyduggan are unable to start a case with paypal. It isn't fair that she got away with essentially stealing from the two of you. :(  Even if that was not her intention, it was still the end result.  It would of course be different if she was making an effort to make things right but that does not appear to be the case...
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2013, 04:13:54 PM »
I couldn't agree more HA.  It certainly appears to be the case here.   :huh:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal