collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Grail Swap- All done! Thank you!  (Read 18155 times)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: The Grail Swap- Sign-ups closed!
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2012, 05:55:27 AM »
Oh my gosh. That Thailand Ice Crystal....he's so gorgeous! :faint: thanks for all of the pictures and links! Those space ponies are absolutely adorable! :heart: I saw customs someone made of them not too long ago and they were absolutely adorable! :lovey:
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

keikokukien

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2012, 08:16:46 AM »
Oh my gosh. That Thailand Ice Crystal....he's so gorgeous! :faint:

Oh my gosh, he totally is!  :whoa: He's actually one of the ones I requested, but I didn't look into the variants and all. He looks so vibrant there~ <3

And oh wow! That Baby Shady, those awesome space ponies, and those gorgeous so softs~ That Ribbon and North Star look amazing! Thank you for sharing those pictures, Eluluu.

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2012, 08:49:00 AM »
np happy to share the frustration of WHY DIDNT THEY MAKE THEM!!!?

i love the space ponies, i didnt request them but future partner, if you wanted to try your hand at making one thats cool too.

for their features im not 100% sure, but im guessing its the triple starry antennae and i think it looks kinda like a marbled effect, im guessing either a seethru glittery or pearly effect... if Hasbro was smart theyd have gone with a seethru glittery glo in the dark to bring out the spacey theme. =]

i remember someone showin pics of customs theyd done of these (they were so awesome) im wanting to say with flutter or SHS bodies. =] but i could be mistaken.

SDstang

« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2012, 11:32:24 AM »
I love those space ponies! I have been wanting to make customs of them for over a year now, but couldn't find the good pics . thanx for sharing those pics Eluluu!!!

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2012, 11:40:51 AM »
Okay. I know I said I would stop, but...

Partner, if you want to try making me a space pony, I would totally love that! Astronomy is one of my favorite pony themes in general.

Also, Brazillian Milky Way. <3 So much love!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2012, 12:45:07 PM »
@Eluluu: Those are fabulous pictures, thank you for sharing! Those space ponies are very precious - never seen them before! They look like they may have been a variation of the color-swirl ponies  :shrug:  Shame they never went into production.

@LadySatine: Thank you too for the nirvana gallery link - I've bookmarked it for the purposes of this swap (and for future reference too  :lol:)  but I was wondering how are we going to know what our partner's grail pony is, if we've never heard of it before or know what it looks like? I know Google is a friend, but even Google has limitation sometimes (shock-horror I know!)  :P

A lot of you guys sent in links and I've saved those in your profile, but if you can't figure out what they are talking about or want, just message me and I will do my best to hook you up. ;)

About partners...I'm in the middle of an important custom that needs to be shipped out today, so no time to work on partners. Sorry!!!!!!! I'm really hoping by the end of the week though and hopefully sooner than that.

Keep up the chatter! I'm going to pick out an icon too, for whomever asked, lol! EDIT: Liiiiiightbulb!

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2012, 04:57:17 PM »
About partners...I'm in the middle of an important custom that needs to be shipped out today, so no time to work on partners. Sorry!!!!!!! I'm really hoping by the end of the week though and hopefully sooner than that.

No worries--we'll all survive!  Sign-ups closed early anyway. 

I have wanted to make a Fairy Brights set myself.  **eyes painted but hairless project on the shelf**  I'm surprised no one has mentioned that OOAK Spanish(?) Masquerade in Bouncy's pose.  I think only one has been found?  I have a feeling I will have a hard time picking what to do from my partner's list....

Offline LadySatine

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2012, 05:50:04 PM »
Oh I forgot to comment about those one prototypes! The space ponies! Those are so cool!

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2012, 08:00:08 PM »
wish i could remember what the bloody things are called... its gonna drive me nuts. =P i think the masquerade one is also one of the prototypes, masq in whizzers pose (cant remember if shes the same pose as bouncy but i think so...)

i dont mind waiting for partners... sure im slowly goin out of my mind in anticipation but i have a million projects i can work on to keep my hands busy. =P thinking of doin baby galaxy next...

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2012, 10:20:26 PM »
Do-dee-do-dee. I peeked in that Nirvana gallery, and I really shouldn't have. XD

Loving SA Moondancer, and have also been reminded that I want Raindrop still. (NOt that I already have Nichtlight, as I don't, so I want her too...) XD
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2012, 05:13:18 AM »
wish i could remember what the bloody things are called... its gonna drive me nuts. =P i think the masquerade one is also one of the prototypes, masq in whizzers pose (cant remember if shes the same pose as bouncy but i think so...)

i dont mind waiting for partners... sure im slowly goin out of my mind in anticipation but i have a million projects i can work on to keep my hands busy. =P thinking of doin baby galaxy next...

They are called Fairy Brights :) I really like them as well- but I already made myself a set out of G3's... Cant remember if I ever posted them anywhere or not though...

My favorite prototype is Walking pose Birthday Pony-

and G3 Winter Cute Curtsey Prototype-

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2012, 05:22:21 AM »

My favorite prototype is Walking pose Birthday Pony-

Oh my gosh, I NEED this!! *grabby hooves* the Birthday Pony is one of my fave childhood Ponies, I didn't know this even existed! I do wish I had one. *bounces up and down*

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2012, 06:20:48 AM »

Basically the same thing, except, I don't have anything to do to keep me busy. XD

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline LadySatine

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2012, 06:33:58 AM »
I got that important custom finished last night, so I will start working on partners again. :)

Kazzellin, there is much evil in that gallery...lol

keikokukien

« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2012, 11:28:38 AM »
 :blush: Assassin's Creed 3 came out last night and between that and one other custom, I do not mind waiting either. :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal