collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alternate hairlines / bangs for G4s  (Read 329 times)

Offline tinrobo

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • clockwork robo pony *click* *whirr*
    • View Profile
    • Tinrobo's Etsy Shop
Alternate hairlines / bangs for G4s
« on: October 16, 2012, 01:53:46 PM »
Hey everyone! I'm looking for some inspiration for some customs I'm working on - I have a lot of the newer G4s without bangs/fringe/forelock sections and I want to add that back in.

I know how to make the new holes but I was thinking, if I put a line of them right at the front of the mane the pony has now it might look a bit too far forward - I don't know, it could be fine but I don't want to try it and then find out it looks silly and have messed up my custom! Has anyone done this and can show me how it turned out?

Also, if anyone else has made different hairlines (not just bangs) on their G4s, I'm really interested to see!

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: Alternate hairlines / bangs for G4s
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 09:35:30 AM »
I totally missed this post! I think that this will be what you are looking for :) http://custompony.tumblr.com/HairTemplates

Edited to add, if anyone is feeling kind enough to submit any new templates, I am HAPPY to add them to the list. :) Or, if you use one of the templates listed, you can also submit an example photo of a custom that has been made using that template. Never hurts to have more than one example. Info on how to contribute is listed at the link above.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 09:38:15 AM by Maniah »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal