collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A HUGE thank you to everyone at PonyCon uk 2012!  (Read 245 times)

little_minion

• Trade Count: (0)
A HUGE thank you to everyone at PonyCon uk 2012!
« on: October 11, 2012, 05:41:52 PM »
Hello!

Joe here, with some more updates of my new life in Pony Custom-land :) Which so far has been so much fun! And after one year of 'playing', I'm just getting used to these forum sites and how they work and trying to get to know more of you!

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone at PonyCon UK for all your support and enthusiasm! It was my first PonyCon (at which I had my own [half] stall) and for one of my customs to come in second in the Royal Competition was very touching. You have said some lovely things on the comments part of my posts and I'll try and write back to as many people as possible. (Give me time though, I'm not great with computers!)

Speaking of PonyCon, I'd like to send out BIG DIGITAL LOVE to Assassin Kitty! (Mwhar) With out your help and ever continuing guidance, I'd be sat in the corner of the room covered in paint and Apoxie, clutching the head of a G3, and sobbing something about evil Hasbro glue or just chewing on my brushes. You continue to inspire me and keep me sane! Thank you for opening the door (or stables?) to PonyLand. xXx

Big Thank you's also to Nathan and Elise! (of My Little Customs) Your shout-outs and compliments have keep me going with trying to make slightly obscure customs. (Not to mention your Littlest Darling brightening up PonyCon and making the entire day, a damn sighht cuter!)

To all my friends on Facebook! You're just... AWESOME!

So, with that part said and done...

I sold of a few pony customs at PonyCon, and couldn't of been happier watching them all go off to new homes and a fancy new shelf to sit on! But that has left a big hole in a once a very content collection. So with the money earned at the convention, I'll slowly but surely restock and stock up on all kinds of supplies and get cracking with some more custom ideas! I have a few myself, but would really rather chat it over with some of you out there! I'd like to one day do a commission or two but feel I could do with some more 'training' and practise. If you have something in mind that you think is just up my street or a variation on one I've already made, I'd love to hear from you! 

*PLUG WARNING!*

Some of my customs didn't find new homes at PonyCon. So with a lot of help, I've set up an Etsy account to sell off the remaining collection. These include: King Neptune, Craig the Giraffe, Urban Splash, Pony Express and Mothers Ruin... and are now all up for your viewing pleasure at:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleMinionCustoms

Thank you for your time and reading this! (I know I have a habit of rambling at times!)

I hope you're enjoying your day and this finds you smiling!  Many loves and much huggage!

Joe xXx (aka Little Minion)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal