collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: No green ponies???  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
No green ponies???
« on: October 08, 2012, 01:24:52 PM »
I just organized my g4s on a shelf and while I don't have all of them I realized that there are no green ponies! This is why they NEED to make a brushable Tealove. Also more orange ponies please.

A shocking oversight! What colors do you want to see?

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: No green ponies???
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 01:28:34 PM »
Lyra Heartstrings is green, more of a seafoam green but she is green. :)  I still want a Tea Love too because I love tea!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 03:34:05 PM by Sumire »
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:29:36 PM »
I just organized my g4s on a shelf and while I don't have all of them I realized that there are no green ponies! This is why they NEED to make a brushable Tealove. Also more orange ponies please.

A shocking oversight! What colors do you want to see?
lyra is green :) http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/Name/lyraFIM.html

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 01:41:15 PM »
I feel like she is more aqua, but she is closer to green. I mean GREEN like g1 Minty, Mimic, Tootsie. I am amazed at how many green g1 Argie ponies there are!

I want to make a green Sour Applejack and a Key Lime pony just to make them have more of a presence XD

Do you guys think Sapphire Shores is green? Her blind bag looks VERY green, but her character on the show looks yellow.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 02:22:17 PM »
Lyra is definitely green.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 02:28:24 PM »
That's true, and even if we do have Lyra, she alone is not enough. Green is my favorite color. I think they should make Golden Delicious into playful pony, her color combo is great.

Fawn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 02:29:02 PM »
I love green ponies! Though Lyra's shade of green isn't really my thing. I would love to see more ponies in shades like G2 Miss Painter or G1 Mimic, however. I would also like to see more blue G4s, like Star Swirl :)

MimiTheMuse

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 02:39:47 PM »
I know pink and purple are the popular colors, but yeah, we totally need more green and blue ponies! Orange and yellow would be nice too. I mean, that's why I love G1 and G3 the best...there was so much variety! I want an entire rainbow of ponies!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 02:40:04 PM »
Lyra to me is more blue than green.  She is seafoam colored, but if I had to place her in either green-blue or blue-green I would choose green-blue, meaning she is slightly more blue than green.  But really you could classify her as either. 

I read somewhere that blue is one of those colors that some people do not always detect in certain shades.  I don't know if that is true, but there are a lot of things that I would call blue that some people see as green.  To me, Minty is green.  Lyra is blue.  And neither one is even close to looking like the other. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Flugangst

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 02:52:32 PM »
I wouldn't mind some more Green Ponies, either.  And yellow. I LOVE Yellow Ponies! ^_^

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 02:54:31 PM »
I'd like to see some neon green ponies!!

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 02:55:20 PM »
Lyra to me is more blue than green.  She is seafoam colored, but if I had to place her in either green-blue or blue-green I would choose green-blue, meaning she is slightly more blue than green.  But really you could classify her as either. 

I read somewhere that blue is one of those colors that some people do not always detect in certain shades.  I don't know if that is true, but there are a lot of things that I would call blue that some people see as green.  To me, Minty is green.  Lyra is blue.  And neither one is even close to looking like the other. 

I dunno, maybe my eyes are bad but I see no blue in Lyra at all.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 02:57:16 PM »
Orange and other cool colors to :)  I hope them clear glitter ones come out that I have seen pictures of :)

Flugangst

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 03:01:15 PM »

I dunno, maybe my eyes are bad but I see no blue in Lyra at all.

I see a smidgen of blue. ^_^

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 03:40:14 PM »
There a quite a few green blind bag ponies now. I hope it's a sign we might see more green brushable ponies besides Lyra in the future!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal