collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone having a hard time finding the newest wave?  (Read 1042 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone having a hard time finding the newest wave?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 03:29:46 PM »
This is the Argos listing http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9101058/Trail/searchtext%3ELITTLE+PONY.htm - this is for the "Playful Ponies" wave - at the moment for most stores this is the wedding mane 6 but some stores are still carrying luggage ponies and a tiny amount seem to have moved on to the second wedding wave with Trixie/Lyra. As per the normal in Argos you need to reserve a selection and get them to bring them out for you to see and pick from.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 07:43:11 PM »
My boyfriend said that he saw quite a few of the newest four at a Big Lots in North Carolina. 

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 12:59:40 AM »
This is the Argos listing http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9101058/Trail/searchtext%3ELITTLE+PONY.htm - this is for the "Playful Ponies" wave - at the moment for most stores this is the wedding mane 6 but some stores are still carrying luggage ponies and a tiny amount seem to have moved on to the second wedding wave with Trixie/Lyra. As per the normal in Argos you need to reserve a selection and get them to bring them out for you to see and pick from.

Oh I see. All these waves are very confusing for me. I still think in G1 terms :lol:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 02:33:31 PM »

Oh I see. All these waves are very confusing for me. I still think in G1 terms :lol:

It can be confusing - mind you at least with the wave and assortment system you get a chance to get a choice of pony, in the 80s Argos often only pictured and stocked 2 or 3 individual ponies rather than full sets - hence why we see so many Snowflakes lol!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 07:29:29 PM »
the shops nearby me have only just started having the mane 6 wedding ponies in *sigh*   some only have the train set and the talking cadence, a few still have the luggage ponies, but everything is at full price still :( . I would love to get my hands on some new ponies
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal