collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Thinking about finally caving and getting a MH doll... But which Lagoona to get?  (Read 2482 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
By the way, if you decide you want to go for SS Lagoona, I'm planning to sell mine.

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
Mad Science is my favorite and only Lagoona. But I think they're all pretty. Some are just harder to find than others.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I have Skull Shores Lagoona. If you don't mind bright colors, she's actually pretty cool.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
My Wave 1 and Mad Science Lagoona's are my favourites!

But be careful - Lagoona's face up is difficult, one slightly wonky eye and she looks completely different!

Don't know if it's just me slowing going insane but here are my two Mad Science Lagoona's:

The one on the left is perfect and I love her (thanks Cate_Dartfinger :D) but I cannot stand the one on the right!
Come visit my blog!

isilra

• Trade Count: (0)
I have Skull Shores Lagoona. I really like her make up.

Few pics:

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
You can't go wrong with any version of her! Seriously, if you see a Lagoona anything at the stores you should snap her up!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Awww poopies!  Lagoona is just so beautiful....now I want one:(

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
I have Skull Shores Lagoona. If you don't mind bright colors, she's actually pretty cool.

That is the prettiest angle ever!

Offline DoomBunnies

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://drefankearse.deviantart.com/
My Wave 1 and Mad Science Lagoona's are my favourites!

But be careful - Lagoona's face up is difficult, one slightly wonky eye and she looks completely different!

Don't know if it's just me slowing going insane but here are my two Mad Science Lagoona's:

The one on the left is perfect and I love her (thanks Cate_Dartfinger :D) but I cannot stand the one on the right!

Naw, I can see it too, and off eyes are one of the things that make me twitchy with the dolls too.
He who serves two masters lies to one.

It was when you found out you could make mistakes that you knew you were on to something.

Offline Souffaloufagous

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Eeee so many pretty lagoonas!  And you're not crazy, I noted the wonky eye before I even read what you wrote.

Unfortunately, now that I'm actively looking for one, all the lagoonas seem to have dissapeared off the shelves!  D:

A week ago there were so many of the Dot dead gorgeous lagoonas and a handfull of skull shores.  Now all I can find is SS ghoulia!  SO FRUSTRATING.  I wouldve picked lagoona up earlier if it hadnt been for so many of them having horrible lip smudging, one box even had pink streaks on the front of it! 

If I don't find one soon, I'll probably just wait for dance class lagoona and pick her up then.
(And probably travel rochelle, she's so adorable!)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 11:02:53 AM by Souffaloufagous »

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile

I completely agree with you, and I can't tell you why :lol:  Funny isn't it?  You're not going insane.  I swear Venus has a couple different faces, but I'm the only one that can see them :nuts:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Souffaloufagous

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I like to think of all toys as sort of having different faces...depending on eye placement and different batches of paint/plastic etc....gives everything a little bit more character for me.

I've hit up all my local toy haunts, and no lagoonas anywhere.  Does anyone know when the next wave/set will be released that has lagoona in it?  The whats coming soon thread confuses me...

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
The Dot Dead version should still be out and around (your stores may just be out of stock atm) and I've seen Skull shores Lagoona at places like Riteaid/ Walgreens. Apparently they are re-releasing the Mad Science version (without the locker and guidebook) but it's not known when.

edit: There's also Dance class Laggona coming out very soon.

My vote goes with Mad Science; her face is so pretty and I love her hair:) Plus she does NOT come with a swimsuit, hurrah! Poor thing has the worst wardrobe besides Cleo.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 05:11:34 AM by dragonlady »

Offline Souffaloufagous

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
If the rumor is true that mad science lagoona is being released, DEFINITELY going with her.  Her face makeup is my favorite after DOTD and DT.  Too many colors on the other ones, I like it a bit more simplistic.   :D

If not, I'll just wait and see what's around.  If I get too impatient to see dance class lagoona, I'll probably just get whatever lagoona I find. :P
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 04:45:29 PM by Souffaloufagous »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I keep going back and forth between wanting SS Lagoona and Mad Science/Classroom Lagoona. I love the makeup on both of them, I love the shoes on SS Lagoona (and hate Classroom Lagoona's shoes) but I love the outfit, specifically the dress that comes with Classroom Lagoona. I don't want more than one of any doll, so I have to decide eventually. For now, though, I'm just concentrating on trying to track down Spectra. Does anyone have a pic of Mad Science & Skull Shores Lagoona next to each other so I can judge their face ups better?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal