collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So I just got Rochelle...  (Read 1687 times)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: So I just got Rochelle...
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2012, 05:35:31 PM »
That's undoubtedly the case. Still, I can't help but wonder how little it actually costs them to make these dolls that they think nothing of just throwing extra dolls at people who complain. Just how much of a profit are they makin off us, eh?

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2012, 03:02:05 PM »
I got my replacement Rochelle and she actually looks perfect. I didn't open her, but I can't find one thing wrong with her. But I don't know if I want to keep the new one or just return her and get a different MH doll instead. I've had my Rochelle sitting next to my computer since I got her, and I'm actually kind of able to see past her flaws now. Plus, I fixed her bangs, so she looks a lot better now. I just wish I could find Spectra at the store. But they're probably not shipping her to stores anymore.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2012, 03:04:04 PM »
I got my replacement Rochelle and she actually looks perfect. I didn't open her, but I can't find one thing wrong with her. But I don't know if I want to keep the new one or just return her and get a different MH doll instead. I've had my Rochelle sitting next to my computer since I got her, and I'm actually kind of able to see past her flaws now. Plus, I fixed her bangs, so she looks a lot better now. I just wish I could find Spectra at the store. But they're probably not shipping her to stores anymore.
Maybe someone here at the Arena would trade a Spectra for her?

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2012, 03:15:56 PM »
Maybe someone here at the Arena would trade a Spectra for her?

It doesn't seem all that likely, though, especially since Rochelle can be found pretty much everywhere now. Rochelle was pretty much the only doll I kept running into at all the stores other than Robecca and Venus.

Offline Wrenn_Rosencrantz

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Somewhere over the rainbow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2012, 03:34:42 PM »
It depends on the State and world location, really.  Here in Oregon, she's HARD to find, same with Cupid.
Wrenn's Wish List! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2012, 03:43:59 PM »
Does anyone know how long Wal-Mart gives for returns? I could try putting Rochelle up for trade for awhile, but I'm afraid if I wait too long and still don't get any offers, then I'll be stuck with her.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal