collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pound Puppies and "BOXER" and "AMERICAN BULLDOG" dog items WANTED!!!  (Read 4645 times)

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pound Puppies Wanted!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 01:02:38 PM »
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I just squeeked out loud!!!! I always made mine Cooler, but that pink dress is to die for!!! I think i am going to have to start getting all mine clothes!!! Thank you so much for the pictures!! There was justa  mib creme colroed one on ebay not to long ago. it went for 23.00$, i have never ever seen the grey mib. I have seen the rust and the black a few times, but I think the creme is the easiest to find. I dont know why the grey is htf honestly. All I can think of is that there wasnt too many made. It doesnt really make sense to me, but that is the only plausable reason I can come up with. Thank you so much for the pictures!!!! Would you mind if I saved them to my computer? I want them only for the cuteness, and for referance of the pink dress. Please let me knwo if thats is ok with you.

For everyone else, that grey one is the one I am looking for. Mnay thanks goes to Ember for the lovely pictures she posted. Many now people can see exactly what it looks like so they can either keep and eye out for me, or maybe someone has it. I am soo slow posting pictures, but I definatly will later today at some point. Thank you so much again!!!!

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 01:47:08 PM »
Sure.. Heres another of the pink dress for you.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Do you have any pictures of the grey one you use to have before your dogs destroyed her?
I wish there were more of the grey rumpleskins too. She is the only pound puppy I had so
I am sad when I see all those other MIB pound puppies but never the grey even loose. I am sure
you are as well. I will let you know if I ever find another also. I am sure your anxious to have her back

I guess Ill just keep on looking for a MIB one.

Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 06:16:08 PM »
Ember- Thank you so much for the picture.. and I have pm'ed you. Our dreams have come true!!!!

Sarah

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »
Hi Sarah,

I sent you a message back. I have the hornby grey rumpleskins pound puppy, which is different form the tonka version. If your interested in him I would consider selling him to you.
He is in great shape.
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2012, 09:32:15 PM »
wait what??? I noticed that there is a different company  from Tonka and Hornby... is it just a different company??? Now I feel dumb...  :-(   They look almost the same to me??? Also, since I have been looking around.. there are a lot of different types of boxes too. Do you know anything about that???

I got my pictures uploading to photobucket... I will post them all when I am done.
Please excuse the pictures, I just took them really quick. Some of them have stains, or need washing.
I tried to group similar ones together.

These ones in the back have smushed in faces, and the three up front are my rust colored ones

These two are adult "fuzzies" they have long wirey hair. There are newborns like these. I only ever seen these colors.

These are adult "furries". They are made to look like poodles. There are newborn abbies like these. I have only seen them in white, and the grey color.

These are my pride and joy, the rumpleskins. I am missing the grey one. Apparently mine is with my grandmother. She is trying to give him new eyes, and nose. I am missing the vintage newborns in creme and grey. The ones pictures are from the newest line. The two bronw ones are from Hardees. They have red attached colars.

These two bark and make other dog noises. They have zippers under their stomach. The creme one on the right was very hard for me to find. I dont see this one for sale on ebay very often.

This is a pound purrie with long wirey hair.

These are some pound purries

I think these two are the same, but the pattern on their fur is different.

More purries

Hardees puppies and purry. Notice they have red satin colars that are attached.

Newborn puppies and purries.

Grey newborns that look very much alike, the one on the left is a bit bigger and has more stuffing. The one all the way to the left is not a real pound puppy. It has no red embroided PP heart.

Adult puppies with long ears.

These are all the newest puppies. They came out in 1998? or around there.

These ones all make noise. They have the electronic boxes in there stomach, excet the one MIB which has a air pouch to make him howl. He is very loud! I annoyed many of family memebr that christmas LOL

These are adults who are smaller then the vinatge pound puppy adults. Again, the two rumpleskins newborns.

This is the giant pound puppy. The vinatge ones are much bigger!

These are the mini ones. Tonka made all different animals, and different holiday sets. I have a ton more of these but I cant find them.

This is a pic for size comparrison.

These are key chians I bought a few years ago from Wal-marts. I think I have them all.

And a pic for fun!! I do not keep them like this normally. LOL

« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 10:05:19 PM by prettypony55 »

Ianthe99

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2012, 04:20:04 AM »
OOH! I have one of the barkers.. I can't remember which color though.  Can't get mine to work, either.. :-/

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 09:57:08 AM »
Is it a vintage one? I know somtimes batteries can carrode in the voice boxes. I wish I had one that didnt work to try to pull it apart and see what is inside of it and to try to fix it. The black and white one of mine is missing the voice box. He is one of mine from childhood, so who knows what hapened to it. I would like to get a few more of them, but usually what I have found with ebay is that people just want way to much for them. I value a good condition working one around 5$. Not 40$ and up. Just because somthing is "vintage" doesnt mean its super rare and valuable. I have alos found on ebay, that people selling pound puppies gouge you on shipping. It does not cost as much to ship somthing as most of these selers want. oh well. I will just have to keep looking!

Ianthe99

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2012, 06:48:19 PM »
Yup! It's vintage! I didn't see any evidence of corrosion. I kinda took it apart a little.. but what I saw inside made me to afraid to tinker further so I put it back together..

Found a youtube video of a guy taking one apart...
http://youtu.be/tUhsYiJgtQA

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2012, 11:03:01 AM »
https://picasaweb.google.com/116832912685484526024/ForSaleOrTrade#5795144311150078898
https://picasaweb.google.com/116832912685484526024/ForSaleOrTrade#5795144342759738930

ive got this pretty boy in great condition :) i dont see him in your pics so if your interested sweetie.  i also have an extra collar.   and im pretty sure i have a small version grey rumpleskin pup but i gotta find him.  i also have a small white poodele with a pink bow :)
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2012, 11:38:49 AM »
I just sent you a pm, I am very interested!!!  Thank you so much!!!

Sarah

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 05:44:12 PM »
Heh.  I have a few vintage pound puppies. Just the more common ones, I'll see if I can track them down and get some pictures.  Do you have any of the mother and babies sets? They were like Puppy Surprise, a mother with a set of babies in her tummy. I still have my childhood one (who isn't for sale, but I could probably find some pics if you like) she came with three puppies, one had embroidered 'closed' eyes.

Oh!  And, I have a cookie jar if you would be interested. The expensive part is the shipping, the jar itself I would sell for like five bucks. It is shaped like a big strawberry, looks like a strawberry shortcake thing, but it isn't a licensed product.

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 06:34:12 PM »
Thunderwing - I do not have any mommy and baby sets. Are they vintage ones? I have never seen them before. I do have an actual puppy surprise though. I would love to see pictures!!! I would also like to see what puppies you have for sale,a s well as the cookie jar. I dont think I have seen the one you are talking about. I would love to have one with cooler on it! If you have a chance to take pictures I would definatly love to see them!!! Thank you so much for your reply!

Sarah

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2012, 05:32:04 PM »
Sure thing!  If you don't hear from me by, say, next wednesday feel free to send me a PM and remind me. I have to be away this weekend, and I may forget. (It is thanksgiving here this weekend, and I am helping host, yay!) 

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2012, 12:17:07 AM »
bump up please!!!

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2012, 12:26:11 AM »
I just picked up a full set of the chritmas puppies, but still looking for tons of other things!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal