collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How many different ponies are there? (All gens)  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: How many different ponies are there? (All gens)
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 10:14:49 PM »
I believe there are 45 (46 if you count Spike as one) different characters for G4 brushables. For blindbags, there's probably nearly 200.
Around that for Brushables, yes, I assumed the number would be higher for those, but I counted yesterday, and alas, it is lower than I wanted it to be.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Bag of Magic Food

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 10:59:13 PM »
It could be interesting to break it down by subspecies.  Well, for G2 and G3 it wouldn't take long to count the non-Earth ponies: So far I have seen 5 G2 unicorns, 8 G3 unicorns, 23 G3 pegasi, and 21 Breezies.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 02:28:39 AM »
Wait....500 or 4000 for G3s?! That's a big difference!!!!
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  I think the 4000 was a typo though.  I was astonished when I saw that there could be 4000 G3s also.   

Did you mean around 400 G3s hathorcat?

The numbers are mind blowing!  XD I wonder, does anyone have nearly all of them?  Maybe only a couple hundred off or maybe even closer.  I had to start collecting just my favorites because I don't have enough room and I don't like to store them in boxes.   And I still have around 500 and that was before G4s came out.

He he he he....can anyone say typing error?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal