collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tiny Brag  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
Re: Tiny Brag
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 04:26:45 PM »
Lucky find, grats!

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 03:32:42 PM »
Those have been on the shelves forever. I'm still waiting for them to go on sale as they are quite pricey (the store clearly doesn't get the idea of a 'bonus pony'), which probably is the reason they still have lots of them on the shelves. :P
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 05:34:54 AM »
Trying to lessen my joy, are we, Filthy?

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 06:30:57 AM »
Congrats!

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2012, 03:45:47 PM »

No, sorry if it came across like that. I just find it odd that they still have so much of those after so long time (1,5 years if I recall correctly). But congrats!

Offline Doedeardarling

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2012, 03:57:58 PM »

No, sorry if it came across like that. I just find it odd that they still have so much of those after so long time (1,5 years if I recall correctly). But congrats!

Well, some stores do still have them, but not all. I found this from one I don't usually go to and was surprised. But you're right about the price, it's too high. But that's Finland for ya. Everything is so expensive it makes me want to cry. Where do you live? I do my shopping in Järvenpää (maybe half an hour drive from Helsinki)

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2012, 04:16:21 PM »

Well, some stores do still have them, but not all. I found this from one I don't usually go to and was surprised. But you're right about the price, it's too high. But that's Finland for ya. Everything is so expensive it makes me want to cry. Where do you live? I do my shopping in Järvenpää (maybe half an hour drive from Helsinki)
I'm located in Vantaa. The certain chain stores here (Tarjoustalo) still have those sets and I keep wondering why they won't put them on sale. Specially the one near TRU has literally a shelf full of them, it was like that last xmas too. I don't think I've seen them in other stores than the ones belonging to that same chain as Tarjoustalo.

Offline Doedeardarling

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2012, 04:25:04 PM »

I'm located in Vantaa. The certain chain stores here (Tarjoustalo) still have those sets and I keep wondering why they won't put them on sale. Specially the one near TRU has literally a shelf full of them, it was like that last xmas too. I don't think I've seen them in other stores than the ones belonging to that same chain as Tarjoustalo.

Yep, this is from Tarjoustalo also. All the other stores have moved to the wedding line but not Tarjoustalo, never. I wonder if that TRU has the NMM set. Probably not - I emailed them a while ago and they said they aren't going to take it at all. My personal boycott hasn't changed their mind.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2012, 04:26:20 PM »
Congrats on them. I hope to someday add her to my collection :)

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2012, 04:39:27 PM »
Yep, this is from Tarjoustalo also. All the other stores have moved to the wedding line but not Tarjoustalo, never. I wonder if that TRU has the NMM set. Probably not - I emailed them a while ago and they said they aren't going to take it at all. My personal boycott hasn't changed their mind.
I just asked from TRU on Tuesday while I was there, they checked from a computer and said that nothing like that was listed there. They also mentioned that they don't actually have anything to do with the US TRU except the name and logo which seems to confuse people sometimes (I wonder why.. :sleepy:), so the TRU exclusives sold in US are very likely not going to be sold here at all.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal