collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NW Pony Party is confirmed! Nov 3rd in Seattle! EXCLUSIVE PONY available!  (Read 7963 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: NW Pony Party is confirmed! Nov 3rd in Seattle! EXCLUSIVE PONY available!
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2012, 06:49:51 PM »
I was thinking I would make some quiches- maybe one without a crust so it is gluten free-

and of course cupcakes if no one else does- we must have cupcakes

Those snacks above sound so incredibly delish...mmmm

I was also thinking, would anyone be interested in a quick tutorial on sculpting fetlocks or other fur? Also, I have been adding ponies to my DA page that I forgot to put in there. I swear there are more. I need to keep up on that :/

I am going to have to leave at 6 am to make it up there in time   lol

Tutorial on sculpting fetlocks would be awesome!   

6 am is early but you will have SOOOO much fun!  Maybe we can arrange a Portland meet next time :D

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2012, 06:57:04 PM »
I live in Seattle and would LOVE to attend!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

sarafina

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2012, 07:18:02 PM »
LadyMoondancer - Yay!!  I LOVE your tumblr!

Post Merge: September 20, 2012, 07:20:16 PM

and of course cupcakes if no one else does- we must have cupcakes

:lol: I totally agree!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:20:16 PM by sarafina »

Offline PaintedHooves

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dayna's Custom Ponies
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2012, 07:44:18 PM »
I am so in on this!  I know it's seems silly, but I just recently started collecting MLPs and have a new obsession with Applejack  :blush:  If anyone has a G1 AJ they'd be willing to part with, I'd be more than willing to do a simple custom for you!   If I'm not mistaken I think she is pretty common, and she doesn't have to be perfect :) She'll occupy a spot on my shelf right next to her Fashion Style G4 sister :D 
I'll of course bring all my customizing goodies, some baits, and the aforementioned AJ if anyone wants to see her :)
Also, I'll try to make my "famous" triple crusted caramel apple pie...  So full of calories and sugar, but so worth it!  I wonder if they make gluten free crusts?

sarafina

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2012, 09:14:54 PM »
I know it's seems silly, but I just recently started collecting MLPs and have a new obsession with Applejack  :blush:

That's not silly at all :)  Can't wait to see your customizing goodies and taste that pie...sounds AMAZING!

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2012, 09:27:48 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Edit: No, I'm not attending, I live way too far away, and social interaction is not something I enjoy, I just wanted to help out with the vector.
As for a name, I'd probably call her Solar Mint, due to her sun cutie mark and minty colorscheme.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 09:35:05 PM by Starly »
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2012, 09:37:20 PM »
Oh!  I'll bring my So-Soft Heart Throb prototype!  And some comics for people to look at.

Also, is anyone attending looking for the Perm Shoppe and TAF Fifi?  I am thinking of selling mine, but it is SO huge, shipping would be SO expensive.  I bought it mint in box from a store in Spokane in the late 90s, and it has all the pieces in mint condition (except a little rip at one edge of the smock).  I also have the box.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2012, 02:04:14 AM »
I might bring my Ditzy Doo for everyone to look at. I might even open the box. :O I'll also bring a couple of R/C cars and we can do some racing!

And I'm going to bring my box of extra G4s too to trade or use as baits. I currently don't have any paints or supplies to customize though.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2012, 07:50:10 AM »
PLEASE bring proto Hearthrob- I am a prototype FANATIC (if anyone is interested in non-MLP prototypes- I have a number from various 80s doll lines- Shimmers, Rainbow Brite, Rose Petal)  It would be great to share them with someone who doesn't roll their eyes too much :D

Pie sounds great! Alas- I don't have an extra AJ or I'd give her to you in a sec- she really is super common although I suspect she now goes for more than $2 due to a resurgence in popularity

Please do bring FS AJ- I would like to see what the fuss is about :D

I personally am tempted by the perm shoppe but would not dare since I am struggling with space issues as it is... but you should bring it and set it up - maybe someone will not be able to walk away !

I have some paints and a bit of sculpty to share- but am low on brushes (particularly teeny detail ones) so bring those if you have them!

Starly- Solar Mint is a super cute name- let me know if you change your mind about coming- it will just be us pony dorks hanging out with the pons, painting pony flanks, eating snacks and waching toons- not really your average social situation :D   

Your artwork of the exclusive pony is super cute! She has a lot of character :D

« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:01:38 AM by Galactica »

sarafina

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2012, 08:27:55 AM »
Galactica - I would absolutely love to see your non-MLP prototypes!!  I was actually perusing your web site and drooling over the pictures recently. :)  Do you have SSC prototypes as well?

And yes, please do bring that Heart Throb!!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2012, 08:30:00 AM »
Just a couple- pretty unspectacular ones- my Rainbow Brite ones were such a lucky find I can't even tell you how I felt when the opportunity came up...

Post Merge: September 21, 2012, 08:30:36 AM

Oh and I would LOVE to see the comics!!!

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2012, 10:56:06 AM »
I may just need your perm shoppe, LadyMoondancer! I already have Fifi and an empty shoppe right now but I would love to get the accessories and may just have to take the whole shoppe off yoru hands! (provided I haven't spent all my money by then  :P )

PaintedHooves - they do make a gluten free crust that I know Whole Foods carries, it's ok as far as gluten free stuff goes, but probably not as good as a real pie crust. :)

I can bring some gluten-free cupcakes too! Yes, cupcakes are a must! I think we need some balloons too! :D And I think a hot cocoa bar would be fabulous since I don't do coffee either.

StarlightGaze - I think racing cars would be fun! You should totally bring your RCs!

Yes Sarafina! I can't wait to eat your yummy squash dish again! That is SO tasty!

I didn't realize FS AJ was a big deal. I got her when she was out in stores, and I guess now she's hard to find? (I'm glad I got her when I did!) Maybe I'll have to bring her too along with FS Rarity and Pinkie of course! I just wish I had the rest of the Fashion Styles.

P.S. If I brought a pony craft to share as an activity, would anyone be interested in making it? I'm thinking of bringing stuff to make wall hangings like this one I got sent in a swap (except some G4s also and probly not all the buttons):

« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 11:00:42 AM by Katgyrl »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »
Oh that's a great craft to share!  I don't know that everyone will be wanting to customize baits- plus that looks super cute :D

I think all of the FS ponies are selling like hotcakes- AJ was one of the earlier releases so they ran out of her first-

Luckily they are re-releasing all of them sometime next year (they'd be crazy not to)

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2012, 11:54:05 AM »
Oh, that's good to know they'll be rereleasing them! Then I don't have to feel like I'm going to miss out on the other three if I don't buy them now. :)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2012, 12:03:33 PM »
I am SO excited about this!! Don't worry, early hours won't scare me away XD I wake up at 6:45 normally anyway :)

Can blind bag ponies fit in the RC cars? That would be fun to have them race! lol

Okay, I will bring some hot cocoa things if Galactica can provide hot water :D Quiche sounds awesome! All the snacks sound awesome!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal