collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your MH Couples!  (Read 10552 times)

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: Show me your MH Couples!
« Reply #150 on: January 01, 2013, 10:12:24 PM »
Well in truth they are the same person, :) I much prefer Jackson over Holt, but that's just me.

Holt has a Southern Baptist Preacher vibe that he gives off with all his dramatic shouting. I don't think it fits the character very well, so I don't like him as much as I could. If he did more of a rock star shout that would be better.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #151 on: January 01, 2013, 10:17:40 PM »
OMG Maniah! You are so right! He does sound like one of those fanatical preachers!!

Foxy_Ninja

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #152 on: January 01, 2013, 10:41:15 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 01, 2013, 11:27:01 PM »
I love these, I don't have any couples yet, but as soon as I do I will have to add them to this!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 01, 2013, 11:39:03 PM »
I love these, I don't have any couples yet, but as soon as I do I will have to add them to this!
Hehe I have similar feelings. I look to see which characters everyone has together. Mine haven't really coupled up yet though.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Foxy_Ninja

« Reply #155 on: January 02, 2013, 10:40:09 AM »

Lala got a little more than she thought she would for Christmas. ;) (Note the left hand)

AnnetheCatDetective

« Reply #156 on: January 05, 2013, 02:24:36 AM »
Finally got home with my Christmas-morning Puma Boy haul, so that I could introduce him to his patiently-waiting lady:

(Yes, they're both wearing the vampire boy wig-- she's temporarily wearing the one that came with my vampire boy, until I find a wig I like for her for keeps-- or maybe I'll find one I like better for him, who knows... Meanwhile, when my aunt gave me the vamp boy torso and some extra clothes because she'd only wanted the gargoyle boy, she also gave me the wig-- we both like the gargoyle boy bald-- so for now, they have matching hair...)

Anyway, here they are, Felicity and Leon!

Dorriebelle

« Reply #157 on: January 05, 2013, 10:46:41 AM »
AnneTheCatDetective, I have that same exact Eiffel Tower ! And I'd love to raid your bookshelf, but I don't want to disturb your sweet couple ! They look great together...

Just went through all my photos and realized - I hardly take any couples shots. Need to amend that this year, 'cause I love the boyfiends ! Meanwhile, here's one I found from last summer -

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #158 on: January 05, 2013, 11:00:50 AM »
AnneTheCatDetective, I have that same exact Eiffel Tower ! And I'd love to raid your bookshelf, but I don't want to disturb your sweet couple ! They look great together...

Just went through all my photos and realized - I hardly take any couples shots. Need to amend that this year, 'cause I love the boyfiends ! Meanwhile, here's one I found from last summer -

That is too cute!!

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2013, 02:12:58 PM »
Got my Scaris Deuce, Rochelle was lonely without him.

Traveling Couple by nodesiretogrowup, on Flickr

Alicat

« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2013, 04:32:53 PM »
wowie! I am WAY behind all things MH, so while I catch up, I will leave this here. I Think the fit just right together!

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2013, 04:40:36 PM »
The Vamp's wig looks great! I can't get mine to behave for the life of me. I've tried washing and styling it wet, freezing it to stay in place, everything, and it still is just all wonky. The back of it, (like at the nape of his neck), flips out. Sort of like a hockey mullet, but shorter.  >_<

Melissa

« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2013, 04:45:22 PM »
The Vamp's wig looks great! I can't get mine to behave for the life of me. I've tried washing and styling it wet, freezing it to stay in place, everything, and it still is just all wonky. The back of it, (like at the nape of his neck), flips out. Sort of like a hockey mullet, but shorter.  >_<
Have you tried using a flat iron (on the lowest setting) to flip it under? I had to do that for the bangs on the Vamp/Sea Monster wig.

Alicat

« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2013, 04:47:29 PM »
haha!  :lmao:  I took a long while giving it a hair cut, and using pomade, but it is still kinda ugly!  poor boy, if I do any side or back views, he will have to be bald! For all the other nice details, <H sure misses it in the wig department!

oh yeah, and for my bee girl, I washed her bangs, put a rubberband around it, hippy stlye for four months or so, and now they lay down

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2013, 05:06:05 PM »
Have you tried using a flat iron (on the lowest setting) to flip it under? I had to do that for the bangs on the Vamp/Sea Monster wig.

Tried it, and the hair in the back is too short to get a good grip on it with my iron. :/ He's currently bald, and I think I might leave him that way till I can flock him.  >_<

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal