collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What was the last MH thing you bought?  (Read 30091 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What was the last MH thing you bought?
« Reply #870 on: June 04, 2013, 09:17:43 PM »
And Zombelina, I did buy a million packs, lol. Those pics are actually too stickers, I just happened to get both sides of the three. Now I have over 60 doubles  >_< For the missing ones, I'm considering to order them from France if the book never gets published in Scandinavia. Sucks that I can't trade!

Justkitter, it is pretty awesome! I also like how there's lesser seen characters like Slo Mo, Hoodude, Headless Headmistress Bloodgood and some teachers, and also the newer doll line characters like Venus, Robecca and Skelita. I still like the Rochelle ones best because she's my favorite <3

Hehee! :lol: I'm sure if you post your doubles up for sale on the forum here you'll get takers :) (and money to buy more packs! :biggrin:)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: June 05, 2013, 08:09:34 AM »
Big thanks to Tiffymh1fan, these came in the mail today!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So excited to add these to my collection!

JustHereForPictures

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #872 on: June 05, 2013, 01:19:51 PM »
I just reserved me a Twyla.

Tomorrow I'm going on an adventure to go pick her up. Because I am impatient and I would rather spend a little more and go get her now than wait for her to get slightly closer.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: June 05, 2013, 02:41:52 PM »
Twyla for me, too :D She's so sweet. I love how she's quiet and shy (according to her diary) :) You don't see that a lot in dolls (then again I'm not much of a doll fan apart from MH and Catwalk Kitties, so it's entirely possible that I've missed something X'D).

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 05, 2013, 06:54:40 PM »

Well after seeing bloodgood out of the box from people here and falling for her even though I said repeatedly that I didn't really need her. I broke down and bought her and my mom was such a sweety today and surprised me by helping,so I actually got her for half price with tax instead of full price and my mom also surprised me with the monster high throw. I was thrilled and mind blown. I told her she didn't have to,that I had the funds,but she just grinned and said I know and besides that is one cool looking doll. She thought it was neat the head actually came off and she is a fan of the headless horseman and horror stuff. I couldn't get over how soft the throw was and the neat trim and design as well as the price,I figured it would be more but it was like 16.99 and it is a good sized throw that and I love that they used purple(sorry for those that love pink) instead of pink nice change of pace. I am kinda thrown by the different language in the circle above her head though..Fronti Nulla Fides.. Because everything else is in english..Has anyone else that has bought her seen that? If so by any chance do you know what it means?
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

JustHereForPictures

« Reply #875 on: June 05, 2013, 07:36:18 PM »
I am kinda thrown by the different language in the circle above her head though..Fronti Nulla Fides.. Because everything else is in english..Has anyone else that has bought her seen that? If so by any chance do you know what it means?

It's Latin. Best translation is don't rely on appearances.

Fronti - genitive of frons. Direct translation is forehead or countenance
Nulla - Meaning no
Fides - Meaning trust, etc

Gotta love latin grammar. It doesn't matter what order the words are in so long as everything is in the right tense.

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 05, 2013, 07:45:39 PM »
I am kinda thrown by the different language in the circle above her head though..Fronti Nulla Fides.. Because everything else is in english..Has anyone else that has bought her seen that? If so by any chance do you know what it means?

It's Latin. Best translation is don't rely on appearances.

Fronti - genitive of frons. Direct translation is forehead or countenance
Nulla - Meaning no
Fides - Meaning trust, etc

Gotta love latin grammar. It doesn't matter what order the words are in so long as everything is in the right tense.

Interesting I did not know that, and I like the meaning as well. Thanks for telling me. :D
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Feyona

« Reply #877 on: June 05, 2013, 07:57:41 PM »
During the recent trip to Finger Lakes I asked my friends to drive to to the closest Walmart where I finally found Catherine Demew! I bought 2 :biggrin:. They didn't understand me though, I saw their looks that they exchanged. Whatever, as long as my boyfriend think it's normal and supports me in my hobby, I don't care what other people think. One Kitty I want to keep as is, and the other one will be dehaired for wigs, I think. May be I'll keep both. I am thrilled of idea of making the wig for mold with ears and I love Catherine with design by Mattel.

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 07, 2013, 10:55:04 AM »
The last MH things I bought arrived in the mail today.

Scaris Deuce, Sweet 1600 Clawd, Signature Jackson, and Skull Shores Gil!

I am beyond happy!
~Sales~ :socks: Wants~

operaghost

« Reply #879 on: June 07, 2013, 03:46:26 PM »
I got Picture Day Cleo today! I've wanted her for so long. I saw her at Wal-mart once a few months ago, but her lip color was really messed up. It had tinsel stuck in the paint. I knew It would bother me, so I passed on her. I haven't seen her in stores since, but today I found her in an obscure K-Mart I've never been to. So excited!  :lol:

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 07, 2013, 05:43:19 PM »
I got Picture Day Cleo today! I've wanted her for so long. I saw her at Wal-mart once a few months ago, but her lip color was really messed up. It had tinsel stuck in the paint. I knew It would bother me, so I passed on her. I haven't seen her in stores since, but today I found her in an obscure K-Mart I've never been to. So excited!  :lol:

Great find!  I really love that Cleo too... I think she must be popular (or short packed) because I find it rare to see her on shelves... seems like Spectra is a shelf warmer lol

angelfish

« Reply #881 on: June 07, 2013, 08:15:19 PM »
I don't have them in hand but I've got Heath in the mail thanks to a lovely arena member here.. :D  I'm so excited!  I'm the same, I'd rather overpay now and not have to worry about getting him here in my area where I know scalpers will get to him first.  I cannot wait to get him!  He's the MH doll I've been most excited about and I was worried as none of my TRUs or Targets even have him in their system yet so I think that means the US won't be seeing him til July or late June.

Oh yeah...I got that gal Abbey coming with him as well..;)

Offline nmmoon

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 07, 2013, 11:33:26 PM »
The last things I bought arrived today, Scaris Deuce for my daughter and Killer Style Frankie for me. :)

Offline angelponies

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 08, 2013, 02:28:55 AM »
The Last MH thing I bought was Bloodgood and Nightmare! They are a fangtastic duo  :biggrin:

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 08, 2013, 10:48:13 AM »
i can't believe it! it's been almost 2 weeks since i bought anything mhish! I'm cure!!!!
oh, scratch everything out.. i just remember i put an advance payment on my nearby comic store for a wydowna last week (haven't received confirmation though.. *nervous*)..
never mind.. not cure at all, and even less if i confess i'm just waiting on the summer releasses

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal