collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What was the last MH thing you bought?  (Read 30095 times)

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What was the last MH thing you bought?
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2012, 07:58:40 PM »
Just bought Dot Dead Gorgeous Lagoona and the CAM Vampire and Sea Monster set :biggrin:
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2012, 08:40:36 PM »
I went ahead and ordered DDG Lagoona! She's the last Dot girl I need., so if she's good that set will be finished. I love her pink make-up. :heart: My first DDG Opry diiid have slightly mussed hair, but to my complete surprised I then stumbled upon a perfect one while grocery shopping at HEB, of all places. So I snatched her up, and was able to return the other. Here's hoping Lala has perfect hair on the first try! (I know, good luck, me. XD)

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2012, 10:00:55 PM »
I realized I'm just three away from having all the Lagoonas that have come out, so I got her Dead Tired and DotD versions, both nude. The DT girl arrived yesterday and is wearing the extra outfit that came with Mad Science Lagoona. Today I got her fashion pack with those ridiculous glasses that make her eyes look huge, so DotD Lagoona will have something to wear when she arrives :) Then all I will need is the re-release of School's Out Lagoona!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2012, 09:00:19 AM »
The skeleton, Bee, and three eyed ghoul sets and the boy CaMs.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2012, 09:23:32 AM »
......a PERFECT nude I <3 Fashion Abbey!  She is absolutely goregous.  Can't wait til she gets here ;)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

isilra

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2012, 12:18:08 AM »
Skull Shores Draculaura is the last one I bought. It was also the last Draculaura at the store.  She seems popular here. :)

I also ordered SS B&W Frankie and basic Spectra but I havenĀ“t got them yet.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2012, 08:27:22 AM »
Just got Venus yesterday :)
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2012, 03:48:06 PM »
Found School's Out Lagoona today!! :) Went to Wal-Mart for toothpaste [remembered the toothpaste too! That's a plus for me!] and ended up with a Lagoona!  :biggrin:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2012, 02:36:58 PM »
Found School's Out Lagoona today!! :) Went to Wal-Mart for toothpaste [remembered the toothpaste too! That's a plus for me!] and ended up with a Lagoona!  :biggrin:
lol that's happened before, different outcome. XP Went searching for pasta and tomato sauce for dinner, came home with Rochelle instead. @,@;

I just put Meowlody & Purrsephone on Layaway! But before them, I got some MH socks in the Dollar section at Target!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2012, 05:12:23 PM »
I actually didn't buy her, but boyfriend bought me Venus. I wasn't a fan of her until I FINALLY got to see her in person. The store I went to had two of her, but the other one had wonky eyes. I got her home, opened her up only to see shes got a smudge in her flocking that made her have a weird bald-ish spot on her head.  >_<

I plan on writing Mattel on that one...I can stand some defects, but when its that big of a mess up on such an obvious spot I can't look past it.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2012, 06:39:39 PM »
Lots of people have been complaining about Venus and her flocking:(  I haven't opened mine yet.  Bought her a long time ago, but been dragging my feet to open her.  I've got ZERO room for any more dolls.  Anyway, I only found one Venus I've loved, and that's the one I bought.  I hope her flocking is okay.....

I'd be heart broken if she had "hidden" problems :cry: This doll is the first one I've had a weird connection to :huh:  All the Venus dolls I've come across have been "meh."  But this one is LOVE<3
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2012, 08:41:25 PM »
Caved in and bought Cupid today as well as Schools out Lagoona and Clawden..Lucked out on finding Clawdeen their was only one and she was behind some Lagoona's..Also bought DDG Sprectra and the CAM witch and cat..Yeah I know it was a bit much lol, but I went to my lung doctor today and so far condition wise with my lungs I am stable and doing like I was the last two yearly check ups (which is great news for me!!!) So I decided to celebrate a little and what better way then with Monster High :) I saw loads of Venus and Robecca dolls as well as the usual Ghouls Rule and the Roller maze dolls.... Grzankitter I hope your Venus is in good shape, mine was in good shape and like others have said I fell more in love with her once I got her out of the box.. The boxed look just isn't working for her :)
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2012, 10:14:27 PM »
I got a phone call this afternoon from a friend. He found Meowlody and Purrsephone! He was at the mall  and stopped in at the Toys R Us Express that just opened. He is friends with the manager and she told him they just put them out. He grabbed them for me. I'm getting them Sunday when I see him.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2012, 10:24:58 PM »
Finally found my GR Cleo! Her face-up is just divine, it was driving me wild never finding one that was flawless. Then I picked up this one and just fell in love. :inlove: And that outfit! It's amazing! She's such a perfect little goddess of the Nile. Her hairstyle wasn't ideal out of the box, but in comparison to most of the GR Cleo's I've looked at it was great. I'm pretty happy with it as is, but I have a couple questions:

Is her bob supposed to be cut straight all the way around, or is it slightly angled (longer on one side) like SS Frankie's intentionally? I hope so, I've trimmed some flyaways, but I'd really prefer not to try and level it out myself. Also, does anyone have her hair puff in the back sitting higher on her head, more like the promo pictures or 1600 Draculaura?

My one real complaint (though small) is that the teal strips on her skirt don't want to lay flat/teal-side-out. I wish they'd colored both sides, it wouldn't bug me so much if having the white underside showing wasn't so obviously unintended.

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2012, 10:26:34 PM »
...aaaand right when I say I'm not going to buy another Lagoona, I end up with two. Ran to my local store to grab stuff for dinner (Meijer, for those in who know what it is!) and I found the Wave 2 Lagoona ("Schools Out") AND Skull Shores Lagoona... -_-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal