collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tell me about your Persona!  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Tell me about your Persona!
« on: September 13, 2012, 05:02:18 AM »
If they lived in Ponyville/Ponyland/Friendship Gardens/Equestria, what would they be like? Where would they live? What would their job be?

I'm not sure why I've been thinking about this so much, but Aurora wanted to be rounded out a little more! So if she lived in Equestria, I think she would run a Planetarium and nature reserve. Maybe a day camp for fillies and colts? She wants to teach, but she doesn't want to be a teacher in a school. She wants to be outside!
She's a little shy to those that don't know her, but warm and chatty with her friends. She likes to sit and watch the world go by, and doesn't mind if a little rain falls on her. She also likes to keep busy- she's not one to sit and watch television!
She lives at the Planetarium, in a little room off to the side. She doesn't have a lot of stuff, unless you count the crafting materials for making things with the kids when they come to visit.

How about you?
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline FlitterRose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
Re: Tell me about your Persona!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 07:58:11 AM »
Well,I've made up personas for each gen :lol: but since my username is Flitter Rose (pic in sig),I'm going to tell about my G4 one  :)

Flitter Rose lives in a apartment with her husband and their daughter right next to her best friend and her family's house in Ponyville.Her sign is Aquarius and she is 24.Flitter Rose is athletic,but she prefers taking her care of her garden way more than sport activites.
She was a very close friend with the other unipegs from her school,so they all moved to Ponyville...and they ended up falling inlove with each other!

Flitter Rose is working as a waitress in a bar with a inloved-in-the-money owner and spouses juice makers.She actually doesn't like her job and she's always trying to quit it,but her boss is making her stay,because he says she's very patient  (and nopony else would actually stand the boss).
Flitter Rose won ,,The most beautiful rose'' contest in Ponyville.She also took a driver's license (after driving the teachers nuts the first few weeks :lol: )
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 07:28:56 AM by FlitterRose »
Sup

Offline Stellaluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 08:07:30 AM »
Mine's kind of silly. Gezibing (I still haven't decided on a fitting name for her) lives in a land far east of Ponyland, where there are three main cities: Neighjing, Shanghay, and Horn Kong. She lives in the countryside just west of
Shanghay and her family was in the business of collecting maple syrup from their orchard and each day she would take it into the city to sell. She used waffles as a way to let other ponies sample the syrup before buying. It was a boring life for a young flutter pony, which led her to experimentation with the waffles, putting things on it other than just her syrup like chocolate, peanut butter, tuna fish, and other concoctions. Eventually, this led to the success of her own business and the meaning behind her symbol. She still sells her family's syrup, but now runs a food kiosk full of tasty surprises!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:09:40 AM by Gezibing »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BabyRainbou

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 11:46:48 AM »
Aw, cute stories everybody.

If my ponysona lived in any official pony world, she'd be a member of the Rainbow Ponies, or just a member of a very colorful family. As a little filly, her life would revolve mostly around playing, practicing writing stories, and the occasional adventure into the unknown in search of other magical creatures.

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 12:17:42 PM »
Moonflower lives in Ponyland. She loves flowers, especially those that flower at night and has a garden full of blazing stars, tuberoses, angel's trumpets, rain lilies, evening-primrose, moonlight cacti, gilliflowers and four o'clocks. Her favourite food is dragon fruit. She likes the night time and has a moth friend/pet who doesn't have a name yet.

She can use her unicorn magic to make the flowers glow in the dark when she is near.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:22:08 PM by moonflower »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 05:53:15 PM »
I dont have a persona unfortunately the pony id I always use is Baby Fifi...but I love reading about other peoples. Its so amazing the depth of characters that people have created.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 06:01:43 PM »
Mine I would say is Scoops. I only have the one picture of her so far.  I am looking to hope to get a CM of her one day :)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 06:54:21 PM »
I have been wondering if Moonflower likes flowers that bloom at night! 

tiktok

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 09:02:34 PM »
I do not have a ponysona, so I will do the custom pony I am currently working on.

If Aria lived in Equestria, she'd be living in Cloudsdale, giving music and dance lessons to all the little fillies and colts. She is extremely patient and kind, so she is very good with even the shyest of foals. When she isn't teaching, she likes to find a private little cloud and sing to herself. She is very talented, but not overly prideful, so she only sings in public when she is asked.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 09:10:48 PM »
I am having the hardest time making my persona ;.; There's just too many things I like!

Offline Henpatch

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 11:24:25 PM »
Mine's kind of silly. Gezibing (I still haven't decided on a fitting name for her) lives in a land far east of Ponyland, where there are three main cities: Neighjing, Shanghay, and Horn Kong. She lives in the countryside just west of
Shanghay and her family was in the business of collecting maple syrup from their orchard and each day she would take it into the city to sell. She used waffles as a way to let other ponies sample the syrup before buying. It was a boring life for a young flutter pony, which led her to experimentation with the waffles, putting things on it other than just her syrup like chocolate, peanut butter, tuna fish, and other concoctions. Eventually, this led to the success of her own business and the meaning behind her symbol. She still sells her family's syrup, but now runs a food kiosk full of tasty surprises!

You should work for Hasbro and write Pony stories!!!!!!!!!!!
MY "Henpatch" is made up of 1/2 my surname and the fact that I do patchwork quilting (or I used to!)
A lovely lady made me some custom ponies with "patches" all over - predominantly purple as that is my favourite colour. And then some talents MLP Arena people - including sourdoughstomper make me Avators in the same theme!

My Jumble Family

And last but not least - a Jumble Daddy!

Thank you SDS for my lovely Jumble pony

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 01:33:39 AM »
Well, my persona in Equestria is Banana Split, and she is a blank flank (never mind the picture, I should draw a new one anyways) She's doesn't know what she wants to do or be and is too lazy to find out.

http://ketokultasiipi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4mk157

She is very bright and philosofical pony, But her true potential is always overshadowed by her laziness. She tends to be a loving and giving friend however, and her element of harmony would be generosity.

MsGatamon

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 08:17:57 AM »
I do not have any stories for mine, at least none I want to share.  But I did make make a them into little customs.  My Mom calls them my traveling ponies because I carry them around in a little tin and take pictures of them.
This is how they travel around.

Here they are raiding a box of pony snacks.

Mrs.G is enjoying the view with my son.

Their online photo album is here http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/MsGatamon/The%20Adventures%20of%20Mrs%20Gs%20Pony%20Personas/

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 05:54:10 AM »
Great stories! And MsGatamon, they're cute! And it makes me very curious about the stories you can't share! LOL! (We all have our secrets, that doesn't mean I can't be curious about them!)
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 06:21:34 AM »
I like reading all about your personas! :)
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal