collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Make a Wish Swap Brag  (Read 21865 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Make a Wish Swap Brag
« Reply #195 on: September 26, 2012, 08:01:07 PM »
Those bath salts are so neat! I'm with Lochness, does she still sell them? :D EDIT- LOL, nevermind I saw Song's post XD

I apologize for pic spamming the thread, but there was so much awesome stuff in my swap box that I had to take a lot of pictures! :D My box was from the lovely and talented Marigold! She is super sweet, super thoughtful, and super talented! She is a pleasure to talk to and the box she sent was bursting with love and care and full of everything I love! She knows me better than most of my family members and friends do I think :lol: So, on with the pics!

I had an LOL moment when I realized she sent me the same box I sent her :lol: It had cute cupcake stickers all over and this is what I saw when I opened it! I squealed when I saw all the prettiness and sparkles and cupcakes! My favorite things :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here are the beautiful things she made (I love getting hand made stuff!) An ADORABLE Mimic plushie, I just LOVE her!! She even has spirals around her horn and I love her little parrot symbol ^.^ Marigold, she is so sweet! She also drew a picture of a yellow unicorn with pink hair (my fave!!) with a giant cupcake! She made a precious cupcake plush and it has a real cupcake paper on it, how freaking adorable!! I love cupcakes, hehehe. She also drew me a picture of Shenanigans in her hot air balloon which I LOVE and will treasure all of these things! And see those tiny things? Marigold hand painted these precious little magnets with little flowers on them! Is she talented or what?!

She also sent me a G1 coloring book!! Ah! *flails!* I always wanted one! And I don't mind if it's colored in at all :D I enjoyed reading all your little notes in the coloring book and all the packages ^.^ And lookitlookit! She MADE a coloring book for me! I had to take pics of each page, I just love them! Especially the carousel pony with the doggy symbol!!! And we both just adore sea ponies, aren't they fab? This is one of my favorite things for sure :lovey:

She sent this cuuuuuute Pinkie bag (that I'm pretty sure she made!) and I was tickled when I saw it ^.^ I should take it shopping with me when I go down the pony aisle so I can rake all the Blind Bags into it :lol:

There was a beautiful box with flowers on it (forgot to get a pic of that!) But inside of it reminded me of a candy box that you get on Valentine's day, only filled with cupcakes! They had cute little sparkly heart charms on them and I hated to tear into them, they were so cute! But I'm glad she made me one to save :D

They had different things inside like these beautiful pink gems and a beautiful prism to hang in my window! She knew just what I'd love :heart: And more cupcakes! Giant cupcake sticker, cupcake party picks, and a cupcake coin purse! Can you tell I love cupcakes? :lookround: I made sure to save all the little charms too :heart:

She sent me these fun extras - I especially love the marigol egg, from Marigold!!! I've never seen one before, but you crack the egg open, water it and you grow marigolds!! I can't wait to have my own beautiful flowers, thank you!! I will think of you every time I look at them :D We both love Rapunzel and she sent me an adorable Squinkie Rapunzel bracelet! Aww, I love it! And a Disney Princess scratch and design, I can't wait to try it out :D I've never heard of Squirmles before, but they look neat! I can't wait to dig into all of my extras! There was an eyeball ornament which got a "WTF-LOL" expression from me ('scuse the language, but it's what best describes XD ) Marigold, it will have a place of honor on my Christmas tree and I will LOL every time I see it! :lol: It's a good conversation piece (since I haven't mostly Barbies, Disney Princess, etc on the tree) and I'll get to tell everyone who asks all about my sweet partner ^.^ And I love the beautiful shells and stones you gave me from your collection! And you can't see it real well, but there's a little glass unicorn in the package at the bottom! I love me some unicorns :D

More extras! I'm telling you, I was spoiled :P Stickers of my favorite things (I especially love the puppy ones!) A sweet Disney Princess book, and some little growing animals for my sister and I to have fun with ^.^ I think my nephew will enjoy them too!

A Rapunzel tin purse!! Cute eh? But is there something in it?

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy! I thought this was a super cute way to send them, they remind me of my chihuahua when I stick her in a purse :D I've got so many new things for my Rapunzel shelf too!

I was downright giddy when I opened up all this beautiful jewelry!! Bangles from India, they are super pretty!! A gorgeous stretch bracelet, and a necklace of my birthstone! We were talking about alexandrite in the thread waaaaay back :D I_LOVE_IT! And a simply stunning swarovski and sterling bracelet made especially for me by her mother in law! I loooove swarovski and this bracelet... wow!! I love it, thankyouthankyou!

Some adorable popsicle toys for my babies!!! Thank you so much for thinking about them! ^.^ A gift for them is a gift for me! :heart: (the two chihuahuas were slightly terrified as they are of everything XD )

CANDY! The Nerds Rope didn't make it for pictures :lookround: It's so funny that we both sent each other jelly beans :lol: And I looove Wonka candy!

Now on to the ponies... How could I possibly get more spoiled though, right? You will soon find out!!

Green Apple! I think she's really unique looking! You would think she's green, but she's pink! Haha, I love her! I missed out on this set so I was thrilled to see her :D

And also...

Chocolate Delight! Another I missed out on and she looks just delicious! Mmm, chocolate cake!! I hope you don't mind if I debox them... I want to hold them out of their boxes ^.^

OMG, Port-O-Bella!!! I was jumping up and down when I opened her!!! I sold mine around the beginning of this year and kicked myself for it ever since then! I missed her so much and now I have her again! (She has her hat too, but I forgot to put it on her :P ) I should have seen this one coming, since you like mushrooms, hehe! She will always remind me of you :D

Marshmellow Coco!!! I wanted her for a while, but after seeing the gorgeous pics of her during the Arena Derby I REALLY wanted! Her colors are just beautiful and she makes me think of cozy winters, sitting with family and drinking hot cocoa ^.^

Baby Northstar was the first pony I opened! She's so precious and mommy and baby are reunited! I'll have to get Northstar down and take pics with her newly found baby! I just adore her *glee*

Look, Cat, I finally got a Baby Fifi! And a Mommy Fifi too!!! :lovey: Aren't they too adorable? I have to finish deflocking Mommy, I think you did a good job so far :D Deflocking is tough! I'm so happy I got Mommy and Baby, they're so sweet :lovey:

I thought surely that was all, so many beautiful ponies and extras! And then I opened...

BABY CRUMPET! OMG! My sister and I had to pick our jaws up off the floor! :lol: I never expected her, I love her! Such a pretty yellow!

There was a package that said, "open last" and I had no idea what it could be because I already had a ton of extras and a ton of ponies! What could it be?

BABY LUCKY LEAF!!!!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint: My baby pony grail!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG :faint: I was literally shaking and almost in tears and my sister had a stunned look on her face :lol: She had tried to get Lucky Leaf for me before and was always outbid. I was so surprised, Crumpet AND Lucky Leaf?!? Ahhh, pony heaven! :faint:

Thank you SO MUCH, Marigold! You gave me the most awesome first swap experience! I am blown away by everything you sent me and I love absolutely everything :tackleglomp: You're so thoughtful, sweet, and kind! Everything fits me perfectly! I am so happy we had each other as swap partners :D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 08:34:41 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #196 on: September 26, 2012, 08:27:57 PM »
Wow.

Incredible swaps!  I love haunting this thread.  Marigold--I can't believe all the beautiful ponies you included.  What a generous, beautiful swap!  :D
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #197 on: September 26, 2012, 09:20:28 PM »
Congrats Shen! Marigold, you put together an amazing box :hug: :hug:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 26, 2012, 09:23:48 PM »
Wow! I'm just loving seeing all those pics!

I really love that cupcake themed box. It's so cute.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 26, 2012, 09:25:52 PM »
What an awesome box!!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2012, 03:38:48 AM »
WOW Shenanigans - what a pretty box full of goodies and ponies!!
Baby Crumpet and Baby Leafy!!  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Congrats!!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2012, 03:45:55 AM »
What was our spending minimum again???  :shocked: I overspent for my partner, too, but wowowowowow.... You two were well-matched.  You spoiled each other to the moon and back, and you are both so incredibly talented artistically.  As awesome and jaw-dropping as all the ponies have been, I think it's the art and handmade goodies that blow me away the most.  It's nice to see the friendships that have been forged because of this swap.  I only hope I'll be able to do the same.

Also, songtoisis, thanks so much for the link to that girl's Etsy shop.  I sent her a message, so here's hopin'!

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 27, 2012, 04:11:15 AM »
These boxes are great!  Man, I wish I wasn't allergic to scents!  I want pony bath salts!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 27, 2012, 05:04:34 AM »
I am so guilty of going overboard, but you'd be surprised, I found really good deals on the ponies and the extras.  Lucky Leaf was a steal really.  It must have been really good timing.  I did a lot of bargain hunting too and some things were "gifts to me to give to Shenanigans" from my Aunt who searches thrift shops for ponies and things for me.  I knew Shenanigans was going to spoil her partner and I wanted to make sure she was just as spoiled.  I had no idea I was going to be that person.  :D  And she was too easy to find things for.  We had so much in common.

Shenanigan's: I did not make the tote bag.  I got it at PonyFair but I think an arena member made it!   I'm glad you like Mimic.  I showed her to my husband and he said "what IS that thing?!".  Of course you can debox!  I thought I would leave the choice up to you.   I love the pictures of your puppies in all the backgrounds.  Very cute.  Especially the ones with the popsicles and Mimic.  Hee hee, sorry about the eyeball, I couldn't resist.  I have a ton of eyeball ornaments and I love giving them out because they are odd, but pretty.   
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 07:26:56 AM by Marigold »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 27, 2012, 05:20:05 AM »
Wow Marigold, I though I packed my box full of goodies...it's nothing compared to yours!!!!!   That is a crazy amazing box:).  I am loving that handmade coloring book!  Just spectacular!!

I'm waiting for m partner to post her brag:)

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 27, 2012, 05:44:43 AM »
I will be posting my brag this evening...so excited still with everything [camera took ages and it was too dark for pics then]

Oh my goodness Marigold!!!!! What were you worried about that box is staggeringly amazingly wonderful fabulous!!!! All those extras and all the ponies [Baby Fifi in swap box = best swap box ever :P] Congrats Shen :faint:
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 27, 2012, 06:01:01 AM »
Wow Shen and Marigold!!  Amazing brags!  Now I'm a little worried about my box....

Offline Trish

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 27, 2012, 08:11:30 AM »
My box arrived!  :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:

From the ever so lovely moonflower <3 ^^

Oooh lovely inside box...

Yay Discworld art on the side!

And here's the whole lot! I'm so hugging Puzzlemint, Wishawhirl, family Tic Tac Toe, Pinkie & Hopscotch right now! I'm so happy with all the goodies and lovely ponies!  :lovey:

No individual unboxing pictures from me sorry, I'm at home with a very nasty cold so I pretty much drained all my energy by fetching my box and unwrapping everything + taking these pics. Back to bed for me again! (But I took all the sweets with me!)  :zzz:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 08:16:19 AM by Trish »

Wantlist | Swaplist (OLD!) | My trades/sales (OLD!)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 27, 2012, 01:16:16 PM »
Wow! TTT and Hopscotch! Awesome and I see a very cool G1 eraser there as well...congrats Trish and moonflower awesome box :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 27, 2012, 01:21:39 PM »
Oh I love that mommy and baby set.  And the G1 eraser!  So cool!  I must know how the marsh mallows are.  They look good.  Hopscotch is so pretty! 

Please feel better! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal