collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Make a Wish Swap Brag  (Read 21880 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Make a Wish Swap Brag
« Reply #150 on: September 24, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »
Wooooow guys! Such super awesome boxes and gorgeous ponies! Three brags today! :faint: Everyone got such wonderful things, I loved the little stories! :D That custom is awesome, Cub! Baby Yo-Yo is sooo cute ^.^ And Maddie got one of my favorite Princess ponies, she's gorgeous :D I'm loving that sweet little cape Heart Throb is wearing!!

Great boxes, everyone!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2012, 04:20:35 PM »
im so glad you liked them i was so worryed my box wouldnt stack up to everyone elses
Nonsense. I think your box had a lot of thought put into it. It was really creative to match the ponies with Wonderland characters. When I told my wife she started guessing which one was which. It was really neat. ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2012, 04:35:01 PM »
Egyptian, your box for Maddie is excellent!  Princess Tiffany looks to be in gorgeous condition.  I might snag those Skittles from ya Mads.....you won't miss them right???

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2012, 04:36:25 PM »
I'm totally overwhelmed by all the awesomeness and thoughtfulness.  The senders have been generous and the receivers have been grateful.  I've said it before and I'll say it again... what an amazing swap experience this has been!  Being my first one, I can't compare it to others, but I've got a sneaking suspicion that our group is a rare and special one. 

So, wow... I have been waiting and waiting for more brags, and there are three in quick succession! 

Okay, so first there is egyptiondragon's box from hyenacub.  Ummm, are those My Little Pony fruit snacks??!  Also, did you make that custom yourself?  I love the hair.  Tell me more about the symbol on her hip.  The decorations and stickers are super cute (and I don't even like Halloween), and I totally used to have that Scary Stories book, lol.  Creeped me out then and probably still would.  Although, if I recall, some of the stories are funny, right... isn't The Viper in there?  I think what intrigues me the most is that wand... I've never seen one like it!  What's it made from?  Did you make that, too, cub?

Now onto hyenacub's box from prince.  Firstly, that story is awesome!  Pony bait for fishing bait, and dollyhair for fishing line... how clever!!  Am loving all the neon.  I had no clue there was such a thing as neon Nerds.  They would be fun to try sometime. :)

Lastly, madhatterda's box from egyptiondragon (notice this crazy circle here??).  An Alice in Wonderland theme??  How crazy cool!!  I'm not so great at guessing games, but is Heart Throb the Red Queen?  Is Princess Tiffany the White Queen?  Who are Masquerade and Parasol supposed to be?  The Mad Hatter and Alice?  Oh, do tell!!  What a great box.  Also, did you make the Cheshire Cat, egyptiondragon?

Three more fantastic boxes -- woo-hoo!  Well done, everyone!  You are all so  :cool:.

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 24, 2012, 04:49:16 PM »
i found the Cheshire cat at target a week be fore i shipped out :)

Post Merge: September 24, 2012, 04:49:44 PM

oh and yep thats who the ponys are :D

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2012, 05:02:33 PM »
i found the Cheshire cat at target a week be fore i shipped out :)

Post Merge: September 24, 2012, 04:49:44 PM

oh and yep thats who the ponys are :D

What luck that you found Cheshire to include in your box!  Also, I can't believe I correctly matched each pony with their Alice character... go, me!!
 :woot:

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2012, 05:30:38 PM »
great boxes!!!  everything looks like so much fun :)
looking into a re-branding.

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 24, 2012, 05:31:07 PM »
i know frist i saw a simba and a Marie from The Aristocats plushies and i thoug maybe they have a cheshire and sure enugh there he was in box of Disney plushies i grabbed the last one

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 24, 2012, 05:43:52 PM »
This has been a really wondeful swap! I enjoyed doing this with ya'll. I think this is the best swap I've been in so far at the Arena. I hope we can all participate again sometime. :)  Of course I have the Halloween and Advent Calendar one to shop for. I'm struggling with the Halloween one but am having super amazing luck with the Advent one.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2012, 05:57:12 PM »
Egyption  :nodnod:  Yes, if I remember right, you turn the entire base to wind it up, clockwise.  It plays Impossible Dream from Don Quixote.  C: C:

Another brag!!  Awesome!

Aw man, hatter!  You need to see a doctor!!  Stupid sickness.  >P

I think there’s something wrong with the pony in the middle.  O_o  It’s kinda big and striped…  XD  I love the huge grin.

Oo Masqurade!  That’s a niiiice pony.  She’s the one who made me like the Twinkle Eyeds.  XD   So for we who are Alice-challenged…aside from the obvious royal pony, who matches up with whom?  (Never mind.  My  guess about the white pony was wrong, and loch ness got them right, LOL)

Shenanigans, thanks…that pony was fun to work on, and that dragon/serpent/snake picture was too cool not to use on her.

Loch Ness, yes, they are fruit snacks!  Lol  I love fruit snacks (I almost wrote fruit SNAKES sheesh.)  I did make the custom, yes!  From what I can tell, that is a picture of a snake/dragon god in Egyptian mythology.  Yes, the viper story is in one of those books.  LOL  That was my favorite to tell when I was a kid.  I did make the wand, yes.  I made a very simple one for my Harry Potter costume once and thought they’d mnake good gifts for others.  I used exacto knives to carve it out of a piece of dowel.  C:  Then I sealed and varnished it.

I didn’t know there were neon nerds, either lol  They taste good, too.  I’ve been nomming them.

I add my opinion that this IS the best swap I’ve been in!  Totally so much fun, you guys.  I’ve enjoyed seeing others’ brags almost as much as my partner’s and my own.  XD
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:00:39 PM by hyenacub »

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2012, 10:08:42 PM »
awesome boxes, everyone did such a great job personalising them all!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 25, 2012, 08:26:31 AM »
Egyptian;s Box:  Oh the skull box has arrived! I've been wondering what was in there.  I like the idea of the story too.  Very creative.  Beautiful ponies.  Your custom has the coolest hair and neatest snake design.  I haven't ever seen anything like it.

Cub's Box:   Napper!  I am starting to fall for those sparkly ponies.  Napper is beautiful!  I love that the treasure map looks like a pony.  Nice idea!  Such a cute set of shipwrecked ponies!  Those babies ought not to sail alone!

Madha's Box:  That is one spectacularly awesome Cheshire cat.  Look at that grin!  And Princess Tiffany!  She was one of my childhood favorites that I was never allowed to get.  I still think she is very special.  I love the Alice theme of the ponies! 

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #162 on: September 25, 2012, 09:31:11 AM »
Wow.  Those are extraordinarily wonderful swap boxes.  I love the themes and the herds of ponies in every box.  I'm impressed and *super* happy for the recipients!  :D
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 25, 2012, 11:09:33 AM »
Cub, the fruit snacks are so awesome.  I don't know why I get excited about fruit snacks that replicate my favourite childhood toys or characters from cartoons I like.  Also, wowowow re: the wand.  You are so clever/resourceful/talented.  :cool:

Cub's Box:   Napper!  I am starting to fall for those sparkly ponies.  Napper is beautiful!  I love that the treasure map looks like a pony.  Nice idea!  Such a cute set of shipwrecked ponies!  Those babies ought not to sail alone!

Prince, I didn't notice the island was shaped like a pony!  That is beyond cool.   

~Pony Wish List~

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 25, 2012, 03:00:32 PM »
OMGosh!!!! What awesome brags!! I hope my partner won't be disappointed!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal