collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ok, admit it. Who else said "just one"?  (Read 1302 times)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ok, admit it. Who else said "just one"?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2012, 08:38:42 AM »
I didn't even like them at first

Then i watched the webisodes, and loved them

Then I decided to get "only get one"; Rochelle since she looked so sweet. I said I should see if I liked her or not when i got her (Hannaliten got her for me)

I had Rochelle on my shelf and it was like she were screaming at me; GET ME SOME FRIENDS!

3 months later, I have 23 dolls

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:53:35 AM by amenoo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 09:24:04 AM »
It was the webisodes that won me over too!

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2012, 09:53:57 AM »
Kinda... I thought I'd just get Spectra & Venus. On my hunt for both, I ended up with Lagoona.  :lookround:
When I first saw MH dolls in stores, I thought Draculaura was cute for having a pet bat, but I dismissed it as a little girl's toy. Then several months later, my niece asked for them for her birthday. I went to every big box store & couldn't believe how hard to find the ones she didn't have were. I ended up getting her a Ghoulia. I wanted one too, but resisted the urge. Fast-forward to about 3 weeks ago, the arena sucked me in! Now I have 4 & a CAM.  :P
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2012, 02:12:08 AM »
I never liked dolls, even as a child. Then Monster High came out. I did my best to resist buying any, until Toralei. I love cats and she was so pretty. Finally I broke down and bought her. I told myself that was going to be the only one I got. That is until Rochelle came out. After that I found a S.S. Frankie for only $5. Shortly after I decided I would only buy one of each character. That worked out well until the Scary Tale line came out. I love twisted versions of fairy tales and a friend of mine talked me into buying Scary Tale Frankie. So right now I'm sticking with two of each character. We'll see how long that lasts.  :P

ElusiveLily

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2012, 03:09:15 PM »
then I found Killer Style Draculaura for $10....

I'm sorry...I have to know....WHERE DID YOU GET KS DRACULAURA FOR $10?? Seriously, I've been wanting her so badly!

Kohl's! She was 19.99, but my dad mentioned she was cheaper everywhere else so they gave him the regular price. Plus, he had a coupon. Kohl's is actually pretty good with their selection, but they're expensive! Signatures are $35! They might lower the price for you if you mention other stores prices.

HOMG When? Was this recently? Because I get $10 gift cards from Kohl's quite often, and the dolls are usually on sale anyway, so I've only had to pay about $7 for mine when I get them at Kohl's. So far their selection has mostly been the SS and RM and I saw one DT Draculaura just once, which I'm regretting not picking up. But I've been wanting KS Draculaura like crazy.

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2012, 04:32:46 PM »
then I found Killer Style Draculaura for $10....

I'm sorry...I have to know....WHERE DID YOU GET KS DRACULAURA FOR $10?? Seriously, I've been wanting her so badly!

Kohl's! She was 19.99, but my dad mentioned she was cheaper everywhere else so they gave him the regular price. Plus, he had a coupon. Kohl's is actually pretty good with their selection, but they're expensive! Signatures are $35! They might lower the price for you if you mention other stores prices.

HOMG When? Was this recently? Because I get $10 gift cards from Kohl's quite often, and the dolls are usually on sale anyway, so I've only had to pay about $7 for mine when I get them at Kohl's. So far their selection has mostly been the SS and RM and I saw one DT Draculaura just once, which I'm regretting not picking up. But I've been wanting KS Draculaura like crazy.

Very recently. Last week, actually. Good luck finding her! She's not too rare.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2012, 04:50:27 PM »
I never say just one to anything! Usually I say, "I'll take five of those please!"

However, I was planning to have just one doll from the start - Gloom Beach Frankie. But I feel in love and needed MORRREEEE

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal