collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 37696 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #885 on: October 11, 2012, 06:30:58 PM »
Where's the picture of the Scaris Draculaura?! I wanna see!!

I think I'm slowly falling for Dance Class Lagoona.....again. It's like a teeter-totter of love and hate with this one. >,<;
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #886 on: October 11, 2012, 06:31:24 PM »
And I love Lagoona's bag/purse :)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 11, 2012, 06:32:19 PM »
Okay, I must have that Lagoona, but then again, I must have every Lagoona. Also, I am loving everything about Robecca EXCEPT those lips... I hope they grow on me. I'll get Howleen, because, well, she's Howleen.

Also, I am less excited about the Scaris Draculaura and more excited about seeing the new box design!!

Finally, someone says it!  Her lips have been bothering me, too :lol:  There is one pic where they look alittle darker.  I hope that one picture is the way they look IRL.  Probably not though:(  And boxes and box art are something I get WAY too excited about:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #888 on: October 11, 2012, 06:35:33 PM »
So, apparently one fan in The Netherlands returned their broken Draculaura and Mattel sent them a Scaris Lala in return.
http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/post/33362890173/the-line-travel-to-scaris-is-out

For the past two years, the end of October/early November has typically been a new release time for MH dolls in the past. In 2010 we got Holt and Ghoulia, and 2011, Skull Shores and Toralei. I hope this means we may be seeing the Scaris dolls soon!

Out of the Box Scaris Draculaura was in this post. I can't wait to see the rest of them. [Oh and super GRRR at her buck-teeth fangs!!!]

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 11, 2012, 06:38:20 PM »
I agree with the Lagoona lovin <3  she's so purdy!

I wish the swing outfit on Op had a longer skirt, but if so it would look too similar to her dot dress I suppose :\

Though that hair bow is super cute <3 I wore my chubby bunny hair bow to dance class with my poodle skirt and had the best SWING-time evar!

I also like Howleen more in the out of the box images....and yes Robecca for ballroom! (Fox Trot? They need a Kitsune/nine tails lady  :cool: )

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 11, 2012, 07:00:31 PM »
Ooo I'm loving what I'm seeing with the Scaris box! Not too sure about Draculaura herself though.

Now I have to see Lagoona in person before I decide if I want this one or not. >,<;

It would make a perfect swimsuit outfit along with those shoes. Is that seaweed or actual tentacles?? Meh either way, I would like it better if they were a greenish color, but they still look amazing!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #891 on: October 11, 2012, 07:07:42 PM »
I think Lagoona's shoes have seaweed, they look more than her DotD arm-wrap thinging than tentacles.

I may trade out my extra MS Lagoona for her. Those hot pink lips might look better with her swim scream uniform

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 11, 2012, 07:26:58 PM »
Fox Trot? They need a Kitsune/nine tails lady  :cool:
KITSUNE GIRL...Eeeeeee. I'm pretty sure I'd die. :faint:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 11, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
So, apparently one fan in The Netherlands returned their broken Draculaura and Mattel sent them a Scaris Lala in return.
http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/post/33362890173/the-line-travel-to-scaris-is-out

For the past two years, the end of October/early November has typically been a new release time for MH dolls in the past. In 2010 we got Holt and Ghoulia, and 2011, Skull Shores and Toralei. I hope this means we may be seeing the Scaris dolls soon!

Out of the Box Scaris Draculaura was in this post. I can't wait to see the rest of them. [Oh and super GRRR at her buck-teeth fangs!!!]
...I saw that post on Tumblr and just scrolled passed it.. whoops. It kills me.. must.. have.. Scaris.. stuff.. -whines-

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 11, 2012, 07:46:33 PM »
I think Goona's shoes are coral like on her leotard. Seeing cloe ups makes me actlually kind of love her. I'm thinking I am actually starting to love this line!

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 11, 2012, 07:48:55 PM »
KITSUNE GIRL...Eeeeeee. I'm pretty sure I'd die. :faint:

I know right?!  That'd be so fantastic :happy:

Offline Aerora

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 11, 2012, 07:51:31 PM »
Unboxed Dance Class dolls:

Still not doing it for me.
... oh no, Howleen's pigtails are really growing on me. ;; I think I'd make them a little poofier, but they're super cute.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #897 on: October 11, 2012, 07:52:52 PM »
I like Scaris Lala's skirt ... which happenes to be a recolored version of Ghoulia's fashion pack skirt, which I quite like. I might have to get a Scaris Lala just for her skirt. LOL.

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 11, 2012, 08:28:20 PM »
So, Mattel does expect us to pay ALL the shipping costs (getting a box/mailer, shipping, PLUS Certificate of Mailing) to do the exchange.. and while I get that's their new policy and all that... we're probably not gonna go through with it for a doll that will probably have the same patchy baldness, since that's asking for a ride to the store to get the stuff, then a ride to the post office, which we can't get there before they close for business... which speaking of I finally snapped a picture of it...

It's about that way evenly throughout the hair, added to thin plugs. I was actually able to get it into a ponytail that looks half way decent so at least if we're stuck with her until we can afford to get her rehaired she looks okay! Other than her not being able to hold her head forward (it was like that before I pulled her hair up)... but oh well, right now she's sporting the Mad Science outfit on my self because I felt awful for the poor doll.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 11, 2012, 08:55:36 PM »
That's weird that they're making you send her back at your expense. I've complained about two of my dolls so far, and both times I was sent a replacement right away (like I got the shipping confirmation email at the same time as the email from customer service) without having to send anything back to them. The first time I just told them all the issues I had with the doll (hair falling out, knee that wouldn't turn, head that won't tilt forward, etc) and pretty much just let them know that I think they should have more quality control for the dolls and they apologized and said they're going to send me a replacement. Then the second time, I contacted them because Spectra's arm was badly bent/curved and wanted to know if they had replacement arms for her that they could send me. They said they didn't have them for her, but would send me a new Spectra.

Both cases were this month (Oct. 4th for Rochelle and Oct. 11th for Spectra) so if they changed their policy, apparently not everyone got the memo. Out of curiosity, how did you contact them? Both times, I went to this page: http://service.mattel.com/us/ContactUs.aspx and clicked on "Email Us" at the bottom of the page. Maybe the people who cover emails don't have the same policies as the ones covering chat or phone complaints? Have you ever complained and had them send you a replacement before? I figure they must have a list of people who have complained before and maybe you get so many before they make you return the dolls?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal