collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 37518 times)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #795 on: October 09, 2012, 07:09:29 PM »
The scaris line will be like the skull shores line no need to worry or rush unless Deuce turns into Gil but I am not paying Angelic Dreams prices again unless they give a deal
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 09, 2012, 07:19:30 PM »
Ahhh I love you so much for posting that saply  :biggrin:

Ughghgh I need her so bad too :inlove: She's an artist! She's purple and pink! She's a kitty! And she actually has my name too (well almost, mine isn't French)... It's super uncanny how thoroughly she checks all my boxes XD

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :dribble:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 09, 2012, 07:24:42 PM »
She is my next grail (and most likely my new most favorite) on the list along with Jinafire and Skelita after getting the werecat twins!! Everything about her is perfect! Her face, her color scheme, her design, everything! She is the definition of perfect. She will be mine...Oh yes...she will be mine...visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Souffaloufagous

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 09, 2012, 07:35:31 PM »
http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/classroom-without-locker?id=5907260%3ATopic%3A2633862&page=2#comments

On there someone says that the Classroom dolls without lockers are only for Walmart and maybe for Black friday?  :)
Aw, there goes my hopes for snatching up a Home Ick Frankie, I doubt there will be extra stock at my Walmart after Black Friday if this is the case :(

Aww nuuu, sad.  Does this mean I should give up on looking for a MS re-release to be my first lagoona/MH doll?

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 09, 2012, 07:40:11 PM »
Don't give up hope! :hug: Maybe they'll stock a whole bunch for the holiday season and have more for when black friday is over. *hopes*
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #800 on: October 09, 2012, 07:42:22 PM »
Why all the panic she'll end up being like b/w skull shores frankie

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 09, 2012, 07:49:11 PM »
The Locker-less Classroom dolls? or Catrine? I don't want hunting Catrine to be like Cupid for me all over again. >,<; I've never seen any more B&W Frankies in sooo long.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 09, 2012, 07:51:59 PM »
I've never seen a B&W Frankie in person, but when she came out (and for a long time after) I saw tons of Cupid dolls at Wal-Mart. Most of the time, she was the only one on the shelf. So at least I'm pretty sure I won't have too much trouble tracking down Catrine.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:05:04 PM by ShortyBoo »

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 09, 2012, 09:01:29 PM »
CATRINE

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 09, 2012, 09:28:49 PM »
Kay, so I want Catrine now. I won't be panicky about it, but she's a cat (which I don't have yet) in my one of my favorite colors!

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Dakashy

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dakashy's Tumblr
« Reply #805 on: October 09, 2012, 09:31:45 PM »
I'm looking forward to Catrine with avid excitement. After all I am the crazy werecat lady.

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 10, 2012, 12:08:40 AM »
I feel so awful.. went to a different Walmart today (because we went to lunch with the person who regularly gives us rides to Walmart) to grocery shop and I actually found Wave 2 re-release Lagoona for my fiance, as he REALLY wanted her... got her home and her right shoulder can barely move it's so tight, the head band slipped off her to reveal AWFUL bald spots (from them not bothering to put plugs in) and super loose hip joints... we obviously contacted Mattel over it.. but I still feel so bad because my fiance really wanted her.. luckily her face up seems very similar to his Mad Science (School's Out has some added pink eye shadow and slight different colored lip stick) so MS looks awesome in School's Out's outfit.. but it's the principle of the thing, ya know?

We threw School's Out into MS's outfit for now and I pulled her hair up to the best of my ability until we know what Mattel is gonna do... of course we really don't wanna have to return her to Mattel as he wanted the outfit and we'll never find a new one at our local store, bleh. /end rant.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 10, 2012, 01:04:34 AM »
I feel so awful.. went to a different Walmart today (because we went to lunch with the person who regularly gives us rides to Walmart) to grocery shop and I actually found Wave 2 re-release Lagoona for my fiance, as he REALLY wanted her... got her home and her right shoulder can barely move it's so tight, the head band slipped off her to reveal AWFUL bald spots (from them not bothering to put plugs in) and super loose hip joints... we obviously contacted Mattel over it.. but I still feel so bad because my fiance really wanted her.. luckily her face up seems very similar to his Mad Science (School's Out has some added pink eye shadow and slight different colored lip stick) so MS looks awesome in School's Out's outfit.. but it's the principle of the thing, ya know?

We threw School's Out into MS's outfit for now and I pulled her hair up to the best of my ability until we know what Mattel is gonna do... of course we really don't wanna have to return her to Mattel as he wanted the outfit and we'll never find a new one at our local store, bleh. /end rant.

Well, I recently complained about the quality of my Rochelle and they sent me a new one via UPS Next Day and didn't ask for my old one back. I'd imagine they'll do the same for you.

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 10, 2012, 01:30:24 AM »
Ohhhh! I'm very excited for Catrine! A purple, artistic, werecat! That is pushing almost all my want it, need it buttons.  :P I can't wait for her to come out.

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: October 10, 2012, 03:50:11 AM »

Well, I recently complained about the quality of my Rochelle and they sent me a new one via UPS Next Day and didn't ask for my old one back. I'd imagine they'll do the same for you.
All of my dealings with Mattel have gone without them asking for the doll back. However, Mattel's customer service varies GREATLY. Some members here have been asked to send dolls back, some haven't.. very hit and miss.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal