collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 37321 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #360 on: September 26, 2012, 05:50:29 PM »
This girl I watch on FB just made her into the most awesome custom! Now I wanna do it too....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=370369199681092&set=a.185144961536851.57080.185144718203542&type=1

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #361 on: September 26, 2012, 06:32:55 PM »
Oh my word! Geeze thanks a lot Rhini, why did I have to see that?! LOL
Now I want a blue Cupid!! I already have one though.. and I can NOT afford to buy spares of these dolls lol
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 26, 2012, 08:16:04 PM »
Oh my word! Geeze thanks a lot Rhini, why did I have to see that?! LOL
Now I want a blue Cupid!! I already have one though.. and I can NOT afford to buy spares of these dolls lol
I know! XD Me either  >_< I already have a ton of customs I haven't gotten around to yet....

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 26, 2012, 09:45:26 PM »
Wow, that is amazingly done. XD Ahhh I got it! Daughter of the cotton candy monster!!! We need more pale/white skinned ghouls!! (Other than spectra. XD)
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #364 on: September 27, 2012, 03:20:48 AM »
has anyone else heard the rumor about SS Gil being rereleased soon. I wondering if its true, I heard that he will be released in VERY high volume and he should be seen everywhere!  :shocked: Gil overkill quantity

-joins in to the still ongoing  :grouphug:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #365 on: September 27, 2012, 04:30:57 AM »
has anyone else heard the rumor about SS Gil being rereleased soon. I wondering if its true, I heard that he will be released in VERY high volume and he should be seen everywhere!  :shocked: Gil overkill quantity
There are two threads about it:

Keep an eye out in Walmart

Gil Hunting thread

I hope it is true!

Offline rimmu

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 27, 2012, 04:32:44 AM »
Some of you might remember when I contacted Mattel USA customer service about week ago. They asked me to send them a pic of the dolls I was complaining. I sent it and they said they are going to replace me the dolls. I offered to give them USA address to ship but they wanted to ship them straight to Finland for me. Today I got a call from FedEx that my package has arrived to the customs and Mattel has even paid the customs fees for me :shocked: FedEx has picked up the package and they are gonna deliver it to me tomorrow.
From the start, I was prepared to find someone in US to receive the dolls, ship them to me at my cost and pay the custom fees, I didn´t even dream that Mattel would do all of this for me. When I get my package tomorrow, I´m gonna send a thank you- message to Mattel.
I can´t believe this. I´m so extremely happy with Mattel now. This is an example of great customer service :ohyeah:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #367 on: September 27, 2012, 04:35:24 AM »
Wow! That's awesome. I'd give it a try except that I'm sure they'd just tell me to contact Mattel Australia ...  :huh:

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #368 on: September 27, 2012, 10:39:55 AM »
oh wow :D Thanks puku! I didnt know if it was true or not... I would prefer a sig Gil but for now a SS would be great also!  :hearts: I like to have every male doll, unfortunatly haven't come across DOTD Deuce yet!

As for the daughter of the cotton candy creature I wonder if her name would be Fairy or Flossy... Like Fairy floss? Lol :P

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 27, 2012, 11:53:04 AM »
Mattel customer service is pretty great! :cheer:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 27, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »
Some of you might remember when I contacted Mattel USA customer service about week ago. They asked me to send them a pic of the dolls I was complaining. I sent it and they said they are going to replace me the dolls. I offered to give them USA address to ship but they wanted to ship them straight to Finland for me. Today I got a call from FedEx that my package has arrived to the customs and Mattel has even paid the customs fees for me :shocked: FedEx has picked up the package and they are gonna deliver it to me tomorrow.
From the start, I was prepared to find someone in US to receive the dolls, ship them to me at my cost and pay the custom fees, I didn´t even dream that Mattel would do all of this for me. When I get my package tomorrow, I´m gonna send a thank you- message to Mattel.
I can´t believe this. I´m so extremely happy with Mattel now. This is an example of great customer service :ohyeah:

This is extremely exiting news! O__O Then it might be hopes for us in Sweden too! Mattel Sweden is NOT wery nice at all -__-*
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Siiri

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 27, 2012, 01:17:51 PM »
Please give me pc on Cleo/Deuce double-pack?

I'm thinking of selling it but I don't think ebay is right... 100 $  :shocked:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 27, 2012, 02:47:39 PM »
Wow, I looked at Ebay and wow, some of the MIB signatures are going for that high and then some on bids too. >,<; If you're selling to someone here, I'd say sell it for retail and the shipping price, if you plan on selling it on ebay, it's up to you if you wanna be an honest person and sell for retail or be one of the evil sharks and make a few (lots of) extra bucks. @,@;

Has anyone gotten the CAM Lab Kit yet? I need to know if the blank faced ghoul that comes with it, the CAM Witch, and Venus share the same skin tone.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 27, 2012, 03:03:29 PM »

This is extremely exiting news! O__O Then it might be hopes for us in Sweden too! Mattel Sweden is NOT wery nice at all -__-*

Oh god no. I called them about my lip smudged In-Box Abbey and they told me that it was the stores responsibility to deal with the issue not them. Then I chatted with Mattel USA and they sent me a new doll (to hannaliten in US who then sent it to me).

---

And I have gotten my Dollhair now and have started to rehair Onnie, I'm going with all black.
But unfortunately, i have to get a new sealer. Mine just doesn't seal... My Onnies face is all smudged so I have to repaint it. I hate it, because this sealer was the only matte one in craft stores i could find. I wish we could get stuff that is so highly recommended in the US, like Mod Podge :/
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 03:06:49 PM by amenoo »

Adoptable made by me

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 27, 2012, 07:11:21 PM »
Those of you looking for Schools Out Lagoona, check WalMart. The store near me had at least 5 of them.
On the back of her box is a picture of sig Ghoulia and sig Holt, btw.
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal