collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 37521 times)

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #315 on: September 24, 2012, 11:39:10 AM »
Are you still looking for Wave 2 Frankie, by any chance? I sent you a PM but I don't remember if it went through since the Arena was acting up.. :blush:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 24, 2012, 12:56:06 PM »
I was just bragging to a friend about you guys<3  Saying how you are all so helpful and THE BEST community.  I just love it here.  Whenever I venture away and try to read other websites, I always cringe and come running back.  It's so hard to find sites with punctuation, and good grammar, and capital letters, and reliable information, and on, and on, and on. 

Sometimes I feel guilty because I'm not a pony person, and only joined the Arena to be apart of the Dollhouse:(  I wish I could be a better member by being involved with ponies, but another collection might kill me (definitely my husband!)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 24, 2012, 12:59:13 PM »
I was just bragging to a friend about you guys<3  Saying how you are all so helpful and THE BEST community.  I just love it here.  Whenever I venture away and try to read other websites, I always cringe and come running back.  It's so hard to find sites with punctuation, and good grammar, and capital letters, and reliable information, and on, and on, and on. 

Sometimes I feel guilty because I'm not a pony person, and only joined the Arena to be apart of the Dollhouse:(  I wish I could be a better member by being involved with ponies, but another collection might kill me (definitely my husband!)

No worries, most of us flip flop between being obsessed with the 2, some of us started out with ponies and moved to MH and there are a bunch here like you who are here for the dollies :D

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #318 on: September 24, 2012, 01:48:52 PM »
 :grouphug: The Arena is so amazing! I love how we share those dolls we have fallen out of love with with other people who might adore them :) And how we help with info and just sharing Super great community! :hug:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #319 on: September 24, 2012, 03:24:58 PM »
... some of us started out with ponies and moved to MH ...
I'm in this group.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 24, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »
Awww that's great Amenoo!! :hug: Finally you can rest without having to worry about never getting 2.0 Lagoona. XP That's what I love about the Arena! When someone needs help, someone is likely able to help without any trouble. Just last month Yuru helped me get my hands on Cupid, as I helped her get her hands on Venus.

But dang I was hoping I would be able to find her for you and trade you for an art trade or something. XD

Same thing happened to me as well; I started off with collecting MLP too, but then spent more time over here in the doll house. *Looks at her arena stats* Yeah, more time in the Dollhouse/MH Section compared to MLP.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 24, 2012, 03:57:11 PM »
*joins in the :grouphug:* Yes! I love you guys and how everyone looks out for each other :inlove: Makes collecting so fun instead of frustrating. ^.^
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #322 on: September 24, 2012, 04:00:57 PM »
*joins in the :grouphug:* Yes! I love you guys and how everyone looks out for each other :inlove: Makes collecting so fun instead of frustrating. ^.^
I agree!

Now can someone please help me acquire Ghoulia's scooter boots? I'll take the rest of her outfit and even the doll if necessary, but I really don't want her scooter (I don't like it that much and it's too big and heavy to ship internationally). Pretty please with sugar on top? I can pay straight away or also trade ... would anyone like some nice signed prints of my photos?

[Content removed. This won't be allowed here, as that proposal puts the Arena at legal risk. -SDS]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:19:05 PM by SourdoughStomper »

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #323 on: September 24, 2012, 04:06:15 PM »
Unfortunately, I doubt there are many looking to buy the scooter who wouldn't want the doll as you can buy just the scooter separately. But good luck with your search. I know some have found the boots on ebay.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #324 on: September 24, 2012, 04:53:13 PM »
Is anyone planning on getting the JCP exclusive Draculaura with the car? I caved today and picked her up. I'll post pictures if anyone is interested.

Just FYI: She comes with more gel in her hair than B&W SS Frankie did. Her head leaning against the car also ruined her hairdo, and even after a wash, those curls still aren't all that nice.... Just something to watch for.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 24, 2012, 04:58:28 PM »
Yay! This community rocks, both in the pony and doll sections!

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #326 on: September 24, 2012, 05:08:54 PM »
If someone see's the JCP Lala w/roadster exclusive, the costco coffin bean exclusive, and howleen sisters pack, could they pretty please pick them up for me :)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 05:23:58 PM by SunnieBunny »

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #327 on: September 24, 2012, 05:38:09 PM »
I am also looking for the JC Penny and Costco exclusives.
Anyone have the UPC for the roadster? I don't think the costco exclusive has been spotted yet right??
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 24, 2012, 06:12:39 PM »
Even though i don't post much i really like it here too :) I really should get over my shyness and say more. I mostly just joined for MH too but my old ponies seem to have found their way to being scattered around my room in various stages of being cleaned and restored XD

On a side note i finally unboxed my Schools out Frankie today and wow WHAT did they do to her hair?! It was all scrunched up in the box and full of glue o_0 Has anyone seen this before? She had bald spots too, partly because whoever styled her hair in the factory did it awfully. Its looking a little better after a comb through but it really needs a wash or something, i really hope i can fix the poor girl up!

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 24, 2012, 06:13:00 PM »
One Costco CB has been spotted as someone posted pics on their Tumblr; Zombelina posted about it on the first page of this thread:) It hasn't popped up regularly yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal