collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 37543 times)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2012, 05:27:22 AM »
Maybe try returning to her to the store? Paint scratch on the lips is definitely a flaw even they can't ignore right?

You never know here in Sweden. Since she is out of box they might say that I've caused it :/

Anyway my Chibi Clawdeen is done now;
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Who should I do next?

Adoptable made by me

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2012, 05:59:13 AM »
Mattel's giving me a new Robecca, no questions asked. I... really do not understand how I've gotten SO LUCKY every single time I've contacted them regarding my dolls. It really just boggles my mind... my fiance and I must be really good at wording these things that Mattel is so willing to just throw dolls at me...

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2012, 07:30:49 AM »
Amenoo that Clawdeen is adorable! I'd love to see Lagoona in the same style  :biggrin:
:fox:

Offline amenoo

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2012, 08:24:57 AM »
Amenoo that Clawdeen is adorable! I'd love to see Lagoona in the same style  :biggrin:

Then Lagoona is next :D

Also re painted my Ghoulia today, i think she turned out alright for a first try. She's going to become my OC Onnie Ryos

Adoptable made by me

Cure Marine

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2012, 11:11:29 AM »
I can't decide if I want Rochelle or not. I bought a few MH dolls a couple of months ago (DOD Draculaura and School's Out Frankie) and I lost interest in Frankie (still adore my Lala though) so I told myself that two was enough. I love following all the new releases and webisodes/specials even if I don't plan to buy them. I saw Rochelle in person yesterday and I felt very tempted to get her. I'm really on the fence. She's such a unique doll, but I've been experiencing a little bit of buyers remorse lately with certain dolls I've bought. I'm going back tomorrow to pick up a few Winx figures so I'm hoping to come to a decision by then. I've been considering Spectra too.

Are they going to show Ghoul's Rule on tv like usual or is just a dvd release this year?

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2012, 11:34:06 AM »
Love that chibi, amenoo, SO cute :inlove: Excited to see more of them! (Your repaint's lovely too!)

I can't decide if I want Rochelle or not.

You should totally get Rochelle  :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2012, 11:42:28 AM »
I can't decide if I want Rochelle or not.

I would hold out for scaris. I felt the same way, then I saw that version. She is stunning and I will definitely be picking her up when it comes out.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2012, 12:04:36 PM »
The Good News!
My last Clawdeen came to me yesterday (Khol's Exclusive!) So I am now all caught up until they start releasing the new winter stuff. If my memory card hand't broken and my camera wasn't such a pain about using my spare I'd do a wolf pack photo XD

The Iffy News
I have a Wave 1 Frankie with terrible glue. I'm thinking to cut all her hair off and reroot her but if someone finds this offensive and would like to save her from me, feel free to contact me. I have other projects so her doom is on hold.

The Bad News
My wal-mart had NEW STUFF but I was broke when I was there XD I imagine by the time I finally get back with money, NOTHING will be there

so there, all caught up with the world o' Ravie

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2012, 12:20:57 PM »
Clawdeen is so adorable Amenoo!! I wish I could draw like that but I'm not that great. >,<;

The Good News!
My last Clawdeen came to me yesterday (Khol's Exclusive!) So I am now all caught up until they start releasing the new winter stuff. If my memory card hand't broken and my camera wasn't such a pain about using my spare I'd do a wolf pack photo XD

The Iffy News
I have a Wave 1 Frankie with terrible glue. I'm thinking to cut all her hair off and reroot her but if someone finds this offensive and would like to save her from me, feel free to contact me. I have other projects so her doom is on hold.

The Bad News
My wal-mart had NEW STUFF but I was broke when I was there XD I imagine by the time I finally get back with money, NOTHING will be there

so there, all caught up with the world o' Ravie

For Wave 1 Frankie, if you plan to reroot her to make her look the same, that would be super great for her, but if it's a random reroot, it wouldn't matter to me much, personally. BUT in the end, it all comes down to you; your doll, your choice as to what you wanna do with her. XP

I also hate going into stores to see a whole newly restocked shelf with new stuff, but having no money in my wallet. I usually try to avoid going on random hunts when I don't have the money. XD Get's me super frustrated knowing that what you see now is the only time you'll see them and never see it again. >,<; Do you by any chance remember what some of the new stuff were??
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2012, 12:47:03 PM »
GR Abbey, the DDG 3 pk, the Coffin Bean, Robecca, Rochelle, the new Abbey release

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2012, 12:49:43 PM »
A thought occurred to me last night. The French pronounce Paris as "Paree", so I wonder if Scaris is meant to be pronounced the same as "scary". Whadda ya reckon?

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2012, 01:01:18 PM »
A thought occurred to me last night. The French pronounce Paris as "Paree", so I wonder if Scaris is meant to be pronounced the same as "scary". Whadda ya reckon?

That's how I'm pronouncing it.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2012, 02:59:12 PM »

I was totally thinking the Same Scaris not Scary lol Love it!

BTW hear back from Mattel They told me to send them the dolls and they send me new ones so here's hoping the new ones will be better. :/

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2012, 04:06:06 PM »
Cool. So it's like it's "Scary Nights" rather than "Scare-is Nights".

Also, I found the Roller Maze girls and DDG Lagoona and Spectra at one of the toy shops today. I honestly wasn't expecting to see them here until closer to Christmas. They were all on sale for 25% off, so I bought myself a DDG Lagoona.

I was tempted to get a DDG Spectra as well, as I like her a little bit better than signature Spectra, but I still have a fairly strong dislike for the character in general and the whole ball-and-chain motif is a real turn-off for me ... which is a pity, because I have a couple of cool ghostly photo ideas, and Spectra would be perfect for that, but I just can't bring myself to like her enough to buy own her. I'll have to turn one of my other ghouls into a ghost. LOL.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2012, 04:07:52 PM »
I was tempted to get a DDG Spectra as well, as I like her a little bit better than signature Spectra, but I still have a fairly strong dislike for the character in general and the whole ball-and-chain motif is a real turn-off for me ... which is a pity, because I have a couple of cool ghostly photo ideas, and Spectra would be perfect for that, but I just can't bring myself to like her enough to buy own her. I'll have to turn one of my other ghouls into a ghost. LOL.

Ghost CAM?

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal