collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's your make-up style?  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Roccoriel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What's your make-up style?
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 11:29:27 AM »
I normally just wear a little powder to even out my skin tone and mascara.  Maybe some blush if I look tired or pale that day.  For special occasions, I use eye shadow, and sometime lipstick or eyeliner.  Usually pretty natural colors.  If I go with other colors, it's usually ones that make green eyes stand out (wines, golds, greens).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 12:35:28 PM »
Me personally? None. I admit partly because I'm a lazy butt and it's just not my 'thing' if that makes sense. Put me at a makeup counter and I'm like 'uuuhhhh'

I do find makeup interesting though, but more so the stuff people do where they do 'themed' makeup like this:

(Part of a set that someone did of MLP themed makeup)

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 12:49:35 PM »
Me personally? None. I admit partly because I'm a lazy butt and it's just not my 'thing' if that makes sense. Put me at a makeup counter and I'm like 'uuuhhhh'

I do find makeup interesting though, but more so the stuff people do where they do 'themed' makeup like this:

(Part of a set that someone did of MLP themed makeup)

That's awesome!

Tyler

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2012, 11:35:48 AM »
When i wear make-up to try it on i normally use blue eye shadow and some lip gloss

Here is a Rainbow Dash one i found and it says what she used  here http://razorderockefeller.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic.html

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2012, 11:45:14 AM »
My face is naked pretty much at all times. So I guess my face is "commando" style? XD
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2012, 01:19:34 PM »
I really never use any make up at all that would bug me horribly, it is the same way with my nails, I just let them be.

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2012, 01:21:42 PM »
Cliche as it may be, I just love the "emo/scene" type looks. Lots of eyeliner, and colorful eyeshadow. Not so much that's it's obnoxious, but a nice highlight never hurts in my book.  :satisfied:

Dibbles

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2012, 02:00:47 PM »
It depends on the day. I always but on BB cream so my skin looks really nice. Some days I go really natural with the eyes and lips, and some days I'll put on a lot of liner and shadow or a fun colored lipstick. Sometimes it also depends on how much time I have in the morning.

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2012, 03:56:43 PM »
Depends on the occasion, my mood and what I'm wearing.

I tend to go minimalistic as my skin and eyes are sensitive, so I usually use smudged on grey / charcoal coloured eyeshadow, white pressed powder (I have super pale skin!) and a touch of lipstick if my lips are pale.

I adore doing Victorian-esque porcelain doll makeup. Smoky eyes, pale skin, gentle blush and dark pink / red lips.. I don't line my eyes fully when I use eyeliner as I have fairly big eyes and I think it's more effective with 3/4 lined and cleopatra flicks ^.^

As much as I'd *love* to be more creative and experiment with individual, intricate makeup I don't want to risk my eyes becoming painful :(
Fight like a girl..

Offline Bellevi

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2012, 04:06:31 PM »
I'll sometimes wear blush and a tinted lipbalm or sheer lipstick. I don't like wearing foundation or putting anything on my eyes.

moondancer

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 09:58:48 PM »
Black winged eyeliner, purple amethyst mascara, red lips, whipped foundation for fair skin. (I'm really pale with dark hair) If I decide to wear eye shadow, it's purple or pink.

Flugangst

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2012, 10:13:16 PM »
Mascara, eyeliner and from time to time, eye shadow. I usually wear bright colors when I do wear eye shadow...I love bright colors. ^___^

Offline SunSnail

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2012, 10:59:30 PM »
I wear as much rainbow colored crap as I can on my face at one time.  I switched to ponies after acquiring more eyeshadow than any one person should own.

That's an awesome reply lol!!

I keep it pretty natural, but sometimes do more with the eye make up. I was big into glitter back around '97. I miss that stuff-- except how it got all over the place. Boyfriends just loved explaining glittery faces to their friends

I often did theatre make up on guys who'd never used it before. They were not into eye liner LOL the pencil scared them. But they had to wear it-- many learned to do it on their own rather than watch a sharp object approach their eyes under the control of someone else!
Happily Trading Ponies since 2003!!!

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2012, 03:19:49 AM »
I don't wear make up on a daily basis because I get up at 6.30am these days and I can't really open my eyes, much less put stuff on them! :lol: plus the fewer things I have to do in the morning the better.

When I got out, and I actually remember, I only ever really put stuff around my eyes. I tend to go for liquid eyeliner on top and pencil on the bottom, or all pencil and the addition of some Barry M sparkly eyeshadow. I do like lots of glitter! I rarely go anywhere that seems appropriate anymore though. I used to go to a glam night out in London (which doesn't run anymore) and sometimes that would involve fake eyelashes too, which are fun.

I kind of feel sad about this now and want to wear more make up! I did enjoy going fancy dress to a festival this summer, which involved A LOT of facepaint. Not that that's quite the same, but hey.

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Zed

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2012, 03:42:05 AM »
I don't wear any make-up, due to my skin being extremely sensitive.
However, I love glitter and sparkles, so I usually put some glitter all
over my eyes and sometimes mix some into my lipbalm. I have an
obsession with lipbalms. Lipsmackers, Rose & Co and Rosebud Salve
are my favorites!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal