collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: You know you're addicted to ponies when...  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Firecloud

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: You know you're addicted to ponies when...
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2012, 05:30:23 PM »
When your mother says ... Dont you have enough??

And your answer is... I dont have MIMIC!!! jajajaj
Mexican Pony Boy

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2012, 05:52:43 PM »
My dad said he would reward me if I get all A's.

Guess what that reward would be?  :P
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2012, 06:46:52 PM »
... when you start eyeballing the various sale items at Target that require a certain purchase for a $5 gift card, because it means you can get a FREE pony! :lol:

Let's just say I'm set on catfood for a while right now... HAHA!

And you also eyeball various deals in the CVS flyer... because any discount/CVS Bucks/Coupon equals $$ off on their (expensive) older ponies! :lol:

Target IS the cheapest place to find my cat litter, and you're never gonna NOT need cat litter, right? Maybe they'll put that on the $5 gift card list one day. ;)

But cat litter IS on the list... Right now... they have "buy any two cat care items (on some participating list), and recieve a free $5 gift card..."

I think I came away with 3 $5 gift cards a week or so ago (this promotion was available almost all of August). I purchased 4 bags of cat food... and 2 things of cat litter....

And now... I'm tempted to go back and get more cat litter. :lol:

I'd at least check! Maybe it varies by Target... but the ad this week still had it listed as on sale... :lol:

Ahh, well my parents are keeping my animals for me right now while I'm selling my house, so when my mom went to buy cat litter, if she got $5 gift certificates, it's pretty safe to assume she didn't spend them on ponies. But it would explain why there's like, a dozen 35-lb containers of cat litter in their garage right now. I can't complain though, they took in my whole zoo :)
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2012, 07:21:25 AM »
When that set completer pony haunts a person's dreams. When you hear other pony people talk about ponies they want and you end up putting those ponies on your own list. ><: Poniemon gotta catch em all.

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2012, 04:38:59 PM »
I think this means im addicted. Its 2:35 AM here and I cant sleep. Im here instead. Why? Because I won this huuuuge pony lot a while ago. I was promised a shipping time of 8-30 days. Tomorrow its been 30 days. Its friday, so it either comes tomorrow morning when I wake up or Im sure its lost in mail and will never arrive. 

:cloud:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2012, 12:38:31 PM »
I think this means im addicted. Its 2:35 AM here and I cant sleep. Im here instead. Why? Because I won this huuuuge pony lot a while ago. I was promised a shipping time of 8-30 days. Tomorrow its been 30 days. Its friday, so it either comes tomorrow morning when I wake up or Im sure its lost in mail and will never arrive. 

:cloud:

If its international shipping you could be talking longer than 30 days unfortunately...I hope your lot arrived :hug:.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2012, 01:35:14 AM »
It didnt arrive yesterday, but im trying to stay positive and hope it arrives next week. Its from Canada to Finland, so it probably takes a long time. Im just soo worried it gets lost in mail.  :cry: And I was so stupid I didnt realise it probably gets stuck in customs too. bah!

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2012, 11:36:59 AM »
It didnt arrive yesterday, but im trying to stay positive and hope it arrives next week. Its from Canada to Finland, so it probably takes a long time. Im just soo worried it gets lost in mail.  :cry: And I was so stupid I didnt realise it probably gets stuck in customs too. bah!

Canada to Finland? Don't worry, that package has a long journey to take and I'm sure it'll come eventually.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2012, 02:41:15 PM »

Canadian post can be notoriously slow and I wouldnt think they are never going to arrive just yet.

If you make a post over in Trader Support you ll get some great advice :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal