collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How many do you honestly have?  (Read 6240 times)

gothtini

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: How many do you honestly have?
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2012, 08:34:22 PM »
All I can say is I'm jealous of your budget hanna o.o

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2012, 09:37:42 AM »
I just did a headcount I have 82 MH, 2 customs and 3 CAMs. I actually have most of the releases, I'm just behind in some of the newer exclusives and Ghouls Rules/Rollermaze dolls as lately I have been more pony-centric  :blush:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2012, 10:09:21 AM »
Let me give a little count and I have....58, including rehairs. I'm seriously thinking about downsizing though. There are a few that I'm a bit 'meh' about...

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2012, 04:14:28 PM »
I'm so glad the other completionists posted, I was feeling a little bad! XD My collected count may be a little off, but I came up with 104. 12 of them are completed CaMs, and 3 are doubles. I guess this means I technically brought home my 100th doll with the 5 I purchased this weekend! I also have all the plushes, cross pets and electrocuties. I'm trying to complete my fashion pack collection, missing 5 or so.

It's a miracle I have as few doubles as I have (all Draculauras, for some reason. I just love her so much!), I feel like I need a second one if I want to restyle or really redress anyone, or display a fashion pack.  :blush: I also want a second set of Scarily Ever After. I love them in the beautiful boxes, but I want to take them out too...

It's actually easier for me to count what I don't have! I believe I'm missing 13 dolls, as well as all the Lab CaMs and a body for my Puma boy. I'm missing all the newer playsets too (but I have the older ones!), mainly because I STILL haven't found the versions with dolls in them, but I'll get them eventually. The school is so expensive, maybe I can convince someone to buy it for my Christmas present, haha.

I also really need to work on my displays. I'm very happy with my signature dolls, but everyone and everything else is just sort of all over the place, some still in their boxes.

ElusiveLily

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2012, 06:35:06 PM »
I just bought my fifth one today. I've only been collecting for about 3 weeks.

I had planned on getting sig. Draculaura today. So many times I've seen her at Target, but I wouldn't have enough to get her. Finally, when I do have the money, she's nowhere in sight. When I checked at Wal-Mart, I was pleased to spot Rochelle, as she's part of my want list, so I caved and snagged her. I hated to walk out of a store twice empty-handed.

I may end up having to buy the Scary Tales dolls. They just put them out at my Target. I wasn't really thrilled with the pictures, but seeing the dolls in person, I suddenly appreciate them a lot more. I had originally hated Draculaura's outfit when I saw the pic, but now I love it.

Still no sig Spectra anywhere. She's another one of my grails.

I'm also not making the mistake of saying "I'm only going to buy this many dolls and that's it!" Nope. Not doing that, because I'll fail miserably. If I love it, I'll buy it.

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2012, 07:26:42 PM »
*sigh* 3, and I got my first
last
Saturday!

I can tell this is going to escalate quickly, considering I "only" wanted Robecca and the three I have don't include her, plus I have a big want list.  :blush:

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2012, 07:30:49 PM »
Lets see, off the top of my head I believe I have 19. The only double that I have right now is Frankie...(Roller maze and Classroom) I'm making a conscious effort to not end up with multiples, which I don't think is going to be too hard, since I'm more drawn to the CAMS than the official characters. Plus, you can't get multiples when your CAM characters are all different, right?  :P

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2012, 08:29:28 AM »
Lets see, off the top of my head I believe I have 19. The only double that I have right now is Frankie...(Roller maze and Classroom) I'm making a conscious effort to not end up with multiples, which I don't think is going to be too hard, since I'm more drawn to the CAMS than the official characters. Plus, you can't get multiples when your CAM characters are all different, right?  :P

Ah girl snap! I hear you, I have 19 too and I don't like doubles.... except my Clawdeen's who are renamed and are different personalities, but other than them, I feel the same! :)

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2012, 09:52:53 AM »
Well I only wanted Ghoulia lol then then came Rochelle,Robecca,Draculara,Abbey and Venus and that is just within the last month and looking to buy more.. I am mainly just interested in the ones that are out now with their pets also Purrsephone and Meowlody. Hopefully that's where it will stop with me, hopefully.I am kicking my self for not getting into this sooner like I wanted because Lagoona's boyfriend Gil seems to be one of the harder ones to find..Hopefully they will re-release him.. I just think they are so neat because each of them is so different and unique.. I have to say so far its a tie between Robecca and Venus as to who is my fav.. Just want I needed though another collecting addiction lol
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:58:25 AM by Jenn77 »
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »
I had to count them again to be sure, but I have 20. I was sure I only had 15 or so  :blink:

Dibbles

« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2012, 02:26:06 PM »
Fifteen. No doubles. Only one boy (Holt - I don't like the boys very much).

Offline DoomBunnies

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://drefankearse.deviantart.com/
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2012, 02:37:07 PM »
I have 51: Two customs, 9 CAMS, and 40 normal dolls. Really, I started out with Wave 2 Cleo, and a GB Cleo to maim. It escalated.

He who serves two masters lies to one.

It was when you found out you could make mistakes that you knew you were on to something.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2012, 02:50:15 PM »
8..? I don't really know.
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2012, 03:53:09 PM »
I don't plan on having a huge collection

That's what they all say XP Hell thats what I said. I originally was just looking for Spectra, and had gotten a couple dolls for christmas's. I kept passing on dolls I'm dying to have now lol, I went out to Kansas back in May and found 6 dolls. Then I found some online, and then went out of town for my birthday and found more. Trust me the collection will grow on its own without you even realizing how much XP
this is soo true! When i got into collecting,

it was like:

me:" these dolls are kind of cute"

My bf:  "uht oh these are going to be your next  collecting thing"

" oh, i donno, i really only like lagoona,  and MAYBE clawdeen, i think i will only get them"
 my bf " you will be  getting more just wait"
 Me: " nah" 

Just change Clawdeen with Abbey, and this is exactly the same dialogue I had with my boyfriend! It started out in February with me only wanting one Lagoona, so it was just Classroom Lagoona. But then I decided Abbey and Spectra were kinda pretty, but Skull Shores was only just starting to be released and there wasn't any hope of getting Spectra at that time, so I just wanted Skull Shores Abbey. Somehow things snowballed, and I've got 26 dolls now. There's something about Lagoona, I suppose :)

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2012, 04:16:15 PM »
*gulp*

*starts counting*