collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What the...? Really? Public Pony Buying Horror Stories  (Read 5710 times)

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What the...? Really? Public Pony Buying Horror Stories
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2012, 11:06:29 AM »
I saw my first case of opened Blind Bags today at Walmart, the blue series (pity too, I wanted Wave 3 or 5 more) I saw a Shoeshine and Fluttershy bag opened, both had all their contents still, but it was sad to see.
I grabbed 3 bags, (probably should have got more) and hoped to get a stallion, Minuette, Amythest, or Trixie, and ended up with Merry May, Metallic AJ, and Rarity. I had no codes on me, so I just grabbed 3 at random.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
Re: What the...? Really? Public Pony Buying Horror Stories
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2012, 02:15:20 PM »
sabathamk sounds like you are a good mom. :)

Thanks, Iceglider.  I'm just trying to model what my mom would do.  I think she was/is an amazing mom!

I also don't understand the whole theivery.  My best friend stole candy and stuff.  She never did it when I was with her, mainly because I think she wasn't able to.  All my friends knew my stance on stealing.  She had sticky fingers.  It really bothered me, and I told her straight out that if I ever found out she stole something, I would be bringing HER back to the store to return it and apologize, lol.  I didn't want to admit to myself that she even would steal, though.  It just... didn't make sense to me.  Still doesn't.  It makes me really upset to know that someone stole something, ANYTHING at all!  Whether it is worth 5 cents or $5000.  It's wrong!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal